KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Screw Loose Change!

Screw Loose Change!
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lord xyz
Which questions?

Questions pertaining to 9/11, the september 11th thread is not 60 pages for nothing.

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 1st, 2007 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 08:10 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Questions pertaining to 9/11, the september 11th thread is not 60 pages for nothing.
Yes but I felt the need to make a new thread for this video.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 08:53 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yes but I felt the need to make a new thread for this video.
Oh, ok

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 09:02 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by DarkC
The twin towers were made to withstand such things like fire and natural distaster, but you're saying that they can't collapse from an explosion caused by a 100-ton plane at 73 km/h smashing up high and expelling about 14 tonnes of burning fuel? Absolutely ridiculous. These "professors" who did say that are wrong. The plane crash entirely took out a storey or two, making those sections buckle. Having did it only midway up, the rest of the building from that section up becomes dead weight and starts crashing downwards.

yes i understand your arguments for the first two buildings but ive been through those questions a 100 times and wont do so again. building 7 wasnt hit by a plane. and saying oil fires did it doesnt cut it

quote:
No, it isn't. You have not done a single thing to prove it otherwise, if it's so lacking then why haven't you proved it? Give me the facts, you're sticking with bogus theories here that are lacking major holes. You've expelled more shit in this thread than an elephant plied with laxative.

yeh you always say prove it. the proof is there if you look. ask the government to prove there version of events before you start pointing the finger at me.

quote:
First of all, I'll post if I want and of my own free will. It isn't up to you to decide whether it's a waste of time to debate. I don't really care and don't judge whether or not you're wasting your time here but from an outsider's point of view you're buckling. You still have yet to supply a single good argument, advising me to stop is only going to make you look worse.

lol from an outsider view im buckling. i assure you im not. i advised you to stop because you are sending us in circles.

quote:
No steel frame skyscraper could have collapsed due to fire alone, I know that. Once again, thanks, Mr. Obvious. However, an oil fire and a simple fire is different, they're unchecked and reach higher temperatures, easily being able to soften steel. And it was also other influences causing the actual collapse. Stop twisting what I say for your own benefit.

absolute rubbish. more proof that you will believe anything.

quote:
Have you ever tried sticking a few steel bars into a particularly mean blast furnace? It isn't bullshit, you're claiming that it was demolished only from a few words from several biased references and the only thing that you've used so far is "fire cant destroy a steel frame" (Which was just negated, again) and the squibs (Which had an assload of uncertainties regarding it.). Get some real evidence next time.

the evidence is real. the towers fell too neat and too quickly. im not going over this again. i see you obviously have the time.

quote:
That's one story out of what, ten? Again, wherever the key load bearing column is for WTC-7 is where it's going to be weakened as a result. It does seem that one side collapses a split second before crashing down from the video you posted. It doesn't take much after a building becomes dead weight on its weakened support to crash down.

more rubbish. your flogging a dead horse now. someones in denial.

quote:
There doesn't seem to be footage from the south side of WTC-7 so that must mean that the government was lying to us, right? Wrong. That wasn't wisdom, that was paranoia. Even if someone had captured footage of the south side, they wouldn't know its significance at the time of collapse. They either keep it or sell their footage to a local news company. If they had decided to release it to the internet, trying to stop it is like catching water in your hands, there is absolutely no way in hell you can stop that kind of a wildfire.

sure.i dont think you understand. bless.

quote:
No no no, you're sugar coating your own bias. Let's face it here, you're no longer simply "questioning" the government. You're too fond of this ridiculous "truth" moment for that, so don't fool me with that particular facade. You're riding their back like an overburdened mule here. No longer a matter of simply "questioning". Everyone questions the government, EVERYONE. You're extremist.

im not bias. i want answers. you obviously dont question the government. im sure you will say that you do. what do you question them about exactly? im excited to hear

quote:
I'm "ignorant" because I choose not to believe in a "truth" movement that has no concrete evidence, no credibility, and no real common sense. Extremely stupid accusation there, Deano.

you are ignorant .you cant see the two differences of people in photographs. you argue everything because of ignorance. because you cant face what it will mean. waste of space you are

quote:
No, you're wrong. I just told you what I considered to be reasonable reference and suddenly for some off-the-wall reason you're accusing me of believing that none of them are credible. In truth, they aren't, because almost all of the links you've posted to come from PrisonPlanet, who we know are disturbingly suspicious of government.

yeh ok. prison planet is the only website out there. id be suspicious of a government when all the evidence points towards them being the culprits. have you heard about 'operation northwoods'? or the 'project for the new american century'? read it.

quote:
Wrong. If evidence is "twisted" then it no longer becomes evidence, it's now a politcal weapon to use. Your site has so many half-truths it's really quite unbelievable. Two half-truths does not constitute a whole truth.

twisted in your opinion because you want to believe otherwise. therefore the info i post must be twisted. sure

quote:
Absolutely wrong. What hard evidence do you, or any other Conspiracy bandwagon jumpers, have against him? There's no evidecne, there's only speculations. If there were he would be in jail or in court by now.

no he woudnt be in jail. god you just dont get it at all do you?

next

quote:
No, they have no moral or legal obligation whatsoever to follow what the government does. Government attempts to pay them to stay quiet, it's their deathwish. The news and truth of the conspiracy will leak out so fast and so furious Bush will be flat on his ass out in the snow if something like that happened. Has it? No.

wrong again. it wont leak out fast at all. not if they dont want it too and they control the people at the top of the pyramids. you are clueless of how the system works.

quote:
Read above, they have no obligation to do as government wishes. There are no facts out yet, there's only pure speculation by the conspiracists and leftwingers, with almost no basis in cold fact. Without hard evidence they're absolutely powerless to do anything, even without prompts from government.

what hard evidence doyou have to prove otherwise? see?

quote:
Indeed it is, and more's the pity considering that what passes as your logic is utterly incompetent.

dotn talk to me about logic

quote:
Your single poorest argument.
Yes, it can, I've told you the scientific point of view. You're just uselessly denying it. Come back when you can actually prove me otherwise.

no it cant, NOT IN THAT AMOUNT OF TIME. oh wait..sorry, it was oil fires..how stupid of me. i can sleep at night now.

quote:
I'm hanging onto it because there are far too many holes in youur explanation to make it whole and understandable. Until you answer my questions with something more reasonable and intelligent than "fire cant bring it down", then I will continue to press it on you.

theres holes in everything. we have to read until we make up our own minds about what is happening in the world. you can press all you want, and as long as you keep saying ''fire can bring down a modern building within a coupleof hours'' then i will continue to ignore it has best i can as i would ignore a child making silly statements.

quote:
Sorry Deano, but "pretty sure" doesn't cut it. You've seen the quality of the videos and their distance away from it. It's impossible to measure that kind of acceleration of the entire building as accurate as to be able to compare it to the gravitational constant. 9.81 m/s/s is too accurate for that.

open you eyes and measure the speed of the drop. you are not blind are you? oh wait..

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 10:24 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

Originally posted by Kinneary
SQUIBS -
Squibs in demolition occur on every floor, and precede the collapse of the building (obviously, since the explosives that cause the squibs are what brings the building down to begin with). Now, if the WTC was brought down by these explosives, why do we see no squibs before the fall of the tower? The explosions we see while the tower is collapsing cannot possibly have been squibs, since, if you watch the video, the explosions follow the falling of the building. That is, the explosions aren't limited to one floor, they fall as the building falls. That's because those explosions outward are compressed air being forced out of the building as it falls in on itself.

WTC 7 -
The southern side was on fire, and there was a chunk of the southern foundation missing. That part of the building also fell first, which brought the rest of the building down with it, as it couldn't stand without it.

WTCs -
No, fire alone could not have brought down the WTC. What brought it down was the destruction of several support towers when the plane impacted. That alone, also, could not have brought the building down. The fires also raged at temperatures high enough to weaken steel, not melt it. The temp of the fire alone, also, could not have brought down the building. But when we combine the fact that that each building was missing several secondary support struts, along with the fact that the planes impacted and subsequently weakened the primary support struts in the center, along with the fact that the fires burned hot enough to weaken the steel primary supports, we see why it collapsed.

You are absolutely right, Deano. Individually, none of these things could have caused the collapse of the WTC. But combined, they can.

That's for you, Deano.

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 10:39 PM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

No, you typed in a url with "..." in the middle because you are retarded. Incase you didn't know, url's don't have "..." in the middle of them.

no i didnt you idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's their version of the "truth". It's up to whoever to believe it to whatever extent they wish. It isn't official until proven. They call it official, yet is it? No.

when you ask the average person in the street what happened on 9/11 then they will tell you what the government preaches. thats what is called the official version.

quote:
What makes you think he'll commit such atrocity against America, then? It doesn't matter what kind of blood he has, he doesn't answer to the monarchy, he answers to the public. Votes are foolproof, he's in power for four more years, just triumphing over a President that was even stupider than he was.

votes are bulletproof? idiotic statement of the day. presidents are not elected, its an illusion to fool the people that they actually have free choice. they dont. presidents are selected. the farce that was bush and kerry...both were related,(bloodline) and both members of skull and bones. surprise surprise. there are a few hundred initiates of the skull and bones society alive at any one time and some 295 million Americans; but somehow this secret society managed to supply both candidates at a 'free' election. The illuminati couldn't lose. whatever the result they would have had their guy in the white House, and bush and kerry would have simply pursued the same course using different rhetoric to kid the people that they did have a choice. terms like republican and democrat, labour and conservative etc, are masks on the same face. ITS A FUKIN CON. WAKE UP.

''The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.' - Joseph Stalin

if people still think it is worth voting in todays rigged system (I dont), then let us vote for what we believe is right and not only for what we believe is right for us materially, in the short term.

maybe you should look at this before you waste any more of my time.
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/...hine-200693.php

[b]''The machines were provided by Bush-supporting corporations that also counted the votes! Among them was Diebold Inc. of North Canton, Ohio.
Its chief executive, Walden O'Dell, was a top fundraiser for the Bush campaign who wrote a year earlier that he was 'committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president... 'It must have been entirely a coincidence that somehow Ohio managed to record 90,000 more votes than it has registered voters!''

quote:
America ran away from Britain, they're a republic and take no orders or cues whatsoever from the Queen. Canada's a constitutional monarchy, but the Queen's just a figurehead. Point? They're both independent of the UK.

yes thats what appears to be true on the outside! look deeper. britain left the bloodline in place over in america. thats why 35 out of the 42 presidents are related to british and other european kings and such. britain appeared to give indepence back toamerica and these other countrys but what really happened is they left the power in place and they can continue to pull the strings secretly behind the scenes. investigate further dark c. you are parroting official nonsense.

quote:
No, he doesn't know how to rule a country. It's as implied, the branches of the United States government are designed as to limit the president's power. This is why he has Condoleeza Rice, or however the hell you spell her name, she's got two and a half times the brains of Bush. She basically gives him the cues.

so if he doesnt know how to run a country..why is he in power? surely they can select someone to act better? because thats all these presidents d..they act. if you dont follow orders you get eliminated. like when kennedy said no to operation northwoods( document created by usa stating they should bomb there own county and blame it on forign enemys..cuba at the time) sound familiar? im not saying thats the only reason he got eliminated because there is obviosuly more to it

quote:
Divide and rule, ridiculous. It was already happening of its own accord, the Afghani and Iraqi governments were sitting in its own crap, why the bloody hell would he blow up towers to speed up the time? Again, assumptions with no basis in fact. Nothing credible.

there is no loveinthe world. only hate. the world is full of prejudice.

People are conditioned to be prejudiced against other members and groups within each culture and society, and these different forms of prejudice are used to divide and rule the herd. The prejudice may be racial, religious or political, or based on background, income, job or lifestyle. Either way you have different aspects of society conditioned to instinctively ridicule, oppdse and condemn the views and life experiences of each other. And the prejudice is rarely only one way. Those who see themselves as victims of prejudice are so often prejudiced themselves against other people, lifestyles and groups. This allows the manipulation of the mass consciousness to flourish and yet if we stopped seeking to impose our version of right and wrong, good and bad, moral and immoral upon each other, we would remove the means for such global manipulation. We need to let go of all prejudice

precisely right..the controllers dont want a peaceful world as you can see. they want one where there is constant strife. is it a mere coincidence that huge figures such as ghandi, MLK, john lennon, who all spreadmessages of love and peace, wud get killed? they had huge followers and they was very influential. but that cant do can it. no they must go. the peaceful must die and the wicked must reign. open you eyes friend. as we are all in this together.
they must divide and rule the masses into dogmas and factions - the Elite know that is where the real power lies.

quote:
Because you keep going over the same shit, using the same excuses and age-old repetitive arguments with zero credibility. If what I'm saying is 'nonsense' then what you're saying is full-blown out shit on a stick.

sure

quote:
Absolute nonsense. Because I don't believe that he orchestrated 9/11 does not translate to, by any means, that I support him. He's dumb and a joke of a president even before he was a lame duck. However, he couldn't have organized this without failing to let the biggest 'secret' of the century out. No one has those kind of claws, not even the old families.

yeh he is dumb and a joke so the best thing to do obviosuly is voth him in again. that tells me that either the majority of people in america are idiots, or that the voting was rigged. or still both.

quote:
It doesn't add up, yeah; how the hell could something like trashing the WTC towers add up? Simply put, it doesn't. Even considering it is folly. Obviously it's going to look suspicious. I'm the moderate here, you're the reactionist, and you're telling me to be careful of conspiracy.

yeh because a few cia created caveman can hit all there targets within a hour and norad does absolutly nothing to stop it. yeh theres obviosuly nothing fish going on. oh i know why norad stood down, they were having similar drills at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME. they were confused is all. you dont think that was the plan right from the start do you? to confuse them?

hold on..drills at exactly the same time..that sounds familiar..didnt the same thing happen at oklahoma and london? what are the odds ay. ..lots of numbers..lets put it that way.

quote:
What a load of baloney.

That's still the most useless thing you've thrown at me. "Cowardice" to ignore obvious things that aren't even obvious and proven yet, it's just stupid. I'm sorry, but it is stupid.

of course its stupid. we get it

quote:
What do they plan on fuelling it with, hopes and dreams? That's the current state of NWO at the moment. Blowing up two towers is going to achieve absolutely nothing.

fukin bullshit. blowin up two towers has set the nwo in full swing. its got them into wars for gods sake. its got the pissants in power saying' oh we need to take your freedoms away because the ''terrorists ''might get you..we need to put more camera's up..we might need to microchip you in the future hmm hmm. oh dark c..if you knew of the upcoming wars with iran and china..the reaction will be..''oh mr president sir..how can we stop such wars happening again!!? please do something mr president sir!'' then comes the reply..' ok i wont blow up any more buildi...err i mean the best thing would be for a world government, world bank, world army underpinned by a microchip population so we can control everyones move..its for your benefiit!..

and it will happen i guarentee unless people pull there heads out of there ass's and wake up

quote:
Unless they've stated so and think it'll be for the good of the world it's still pure speculation. Have you proven otherwise? No.

they wont state so openly untili ts time. one more big manipulated war should do it..you might understand one day

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:14 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote:
Wrong, NWO technically is still "on the assembly line". It doesn't exist yet, it's still an idea that's politically rampant and filled with speculation and theory. Has it shown its face and been exposed to the open? No? Then it doesn't exist. Because you're politically incorrect in this doesn't give you leeway to call me blind and ignorant, yet again.

right it doesnt exist YET. give it time. its more than an idea my friend..they are pushing it harder than you could ever imagine

quote:
No, I'm providing my opinion. Lies to a reactionist like you? Of course it'd look like lies. Get over it.

i respect your opinion..but i dont agree with it.

quote:
Bloodline, my ass. That's nothing but socialogist speculation. That other nut job of a president was far worse, that is why Bush won as the better choice of two poor ones.. Who would you have voted for, having put into a US citizen's position?

I thought so. [/B]

dont talk to me about voting.

bloodline your ass? so you have research the geneology of the rulers of the world then? thought not. come talk to me when you do.

take care

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:15 PM
Deano

Originally posted by Kinneary
That's for you, Deano.

and building 7?

quote:
The time t required for an object to fall from a height h (in a vacuum) is given by the formula t = sqrt(2h/g), where g is the acceleration due to gravity. Thus an object falling from the top of one of the towers (taking h = 1306 feet and g = 32.174 ft/sec2) would take 9.01 seconds to hit the ground if we ignore the resistance of the air and a few seconds longer if we take air resistance into account. The Twin Towers each collapsed in less than fifteen seconds, close to free fall (see this video clip, originally from http://thewebfairy.com/911/). Following the start of the collapse the upper floors would have had to shatter the steel joints in all 85 or so floors at the lower levels. If this required only one second per floor then the collapse would have required more than a minute. But the material from the upper floors ploughed through the lower floors at a speed of at least six floors per second. This is possible only if all structural support in the lower 85 or so floors had been completely eliminated prior to the initiation of the collapse. Since the lower floors were undamaged by the plane impacts and the fires, the removal of all structural support in these floors must have been due to some other cause — and the most obvious possibility is explosives. Thus the speed of the collapse (not much more than the time of free fall) is conclusive evidence that the Twin Towers were bought down in a controlled demolition involving the use of explosives (or some other destructive technology) at all levels.

the tremendous force exploded the walls and entire structure out horizontally.

The buildings came down in about the same time as a free fall - there was no friction of a collapse.

The buildings were exploded into fine dust, not collapsed pieces. "Where does the energy come from to turn all this reinforced concrete into dust?"

The planes are not the commercial flights the propaganda claims:

the size and shape of the impact hole does not correspond to a Boeing 767.

The plane that strikes the second tower has a 20 m. long, 1/2 m. cylinder underneath: see Wtc 2 Plane Pod.
http://www.911review.org/Wiki/Wtc2PlanePod.shtml

Steven E. Jones
A Physics Professor Speaks Out on 9-11:
Reason, Publicity, and Reaction

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...034652002408586

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:27 PM
J-Beowulf

It seems that every conspiracy theorist forgets that a Boeing 767 Jet Airliner smashed into each tower at around 550 miles per hour.

The impact, combined with the subsequent burning of the jet fuel inside the towers (at around 1800 degrees f) for approximately forty minutes would surely compromise the structural integrity of the towers.

Sure, the towers were built well, but there isn't a skyscraper on earth that could withstand an impact of that force.

Last edited by J-Beowulf on Mar 2nd, 2007 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:49 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by Deano

the tremendous force exploded the walls and entire structure out horizontally.

That would be the force of millions of tons of steel and concrete pancaking onto other floors. It's as if you expected no debris at all.

quote:
The buildings came down in about the same time as a free fall - there was no friction of a collapse.

So, what are you proposing? That the bottom part of the towers simply disappeared, allowing the top floors to come crashing down at free-fall speed?

quote:

The buildings were exploded into fine dust, not collapsed pieces. "Where does the energy come from to turn all this reinforced concrete into dust?"

First of all, there were huge chunks of steel and concrete at ground zero; fine dust is a huge exaggeration, to say the least.

There was, however, an abundance of relatively (emphasis on relatively) small pieces of debris. To explain this, we must take into account the location where the collapse began. Each tower was hit on a relatively high floor; As the collapse began, we see that these top floors sandwiched the floors below, exerting huge amounts of pressure on the lower floors as it collapsed. Millions of tons of steel and concrete falling hundreds of feet will surely break up... what did you expect, an entire portion of the building intact? Millions of tons of materials fell hundreds of feet, crushing other debris as it landed on top of it.

quote:
The planes are not the commercial flights the propaganda claims:

the size and shape of the impact hole does not correspond to a Boeing 767.

The plane that strikes the second tower has a 20 m. long, 1/2 m. cylinder underneath: see Wtc 2 Plane Pod.
http://www.911review.org/Wiki/Wtc2PlanePod.shtml

Here, Deano, you've blatantly contradicted yourself. You said before the buildings were smashed to "fine dust," yet there was obviously big enough pieces of debris to allow the analysis of an impact hole.

Also, the idea that an impact hole would survive a fall of hundreds of feet under dozens of floors above it is very hard to believe. Did you expect a perfect outline of a 767 in the side of a huge piece of steel, laying conveniently on the ground for easy observation?

Those pictures are of such low quality, that the "pod" could be anything; it could be light reflecting off the belly of the plane, a discrepancy in the lens of the camera; it could be anything. And, if the dimensions you provide are in fact true for this alleged "pod," what secret could the big bad U.S. government contain in a 60 foot long, one and a half foot wide steel pod, hidden in plain sight under the belly of the plane? Those pictures can hardly be used as evidence.

The plane in that picture certainly looks like a Boeing 767 to me, what plane do you think it was Deano?

quote:

Steven E. Jones
A Physics Professor Speaks Out on 9-11:
Reason, Publicity, and Reaction

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...034652002408586 [/B]

I haven't seen the video, and I won't sit here for two hours watching it. I'll let someone who has seen the video comment on it.

And finally, I'm done posting in this thread. People have differing opinions; no amount of e-arguing will change one's opinion, so I will not be posting any more in this thread.

Besides, the entire topic depresses the hell out of me.

Last edited by J-Beowulf on Mar 2nd, 2007 at 12:25 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 12:21 AM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

when you ask the average person in the street what happened on 9/11 then they will tell you what the government preaches. thats what is called the official version.

Once again, it is neither up to you or any government to decide what is "official" and what is not. It's what individuals believe from what the government says. Some believe your so-called "official" version, some believe it with twists, and some, like you...not at all. Up to the individual.
quote:
votes are bulletproof? idiotic statement of the day. presidents are not elected, its an illusion to fool the people that they actually have free choice. they dont.

First of all, there is a thing called 'democracy'.

Here's a test. Which country is more democratic, the US of A or Canada? Correct answer: Canada. In our government here, it's our Prime Minister that has far too much power, especially if he gets a majority vote in Parliament. Brian Malroney and the GST law, for example, he basically rammed it down our throats.

On the other hand, George Dubya is sitting in a crossfire. He's what as commonly known as a "lame duck" president, he can't do any of his shit right now because the other branches of the US government will be pretty pissed off. If your 'bloodline' nonsense did have the extent of espionage and internal power roots that you just described, he'd have been able to pass whatever and whenever at the moment. Has he? No. He's flat on his ass right now as the president of the US.
quote:
presidents are selected. the farce that was bush and kerry...both were related,(bloodline) and both members of skull and bones. surprise surprise. there are a few hundred initiates of the skull and bones society alive at any one time and some 295 million Americans; but somehow this secret society managed to supply both candidates at a 'free' election.

Let's suppose for a moment that you're right about the bloodline theory. If indeed royalty in the genes than anything decided the outcome of this election, then it would be Kerry, not Bush, sitting in the Oval Office right now. Kerry, not Bush, who would be voting to continue the War on Terrorism, and Kerry, not Bush, making and passing the laws in the United States.

Last time I checked, George was still in office. Your theory? Down the drain.
quote:
The illuminati couldn't lose. whatever the result they would have had their guy in the white House, and bush and kerry would have simply pursued the same course using different rhetoric to kid the people that they did have a choice. terms like republican and democrat, labour and conservative etc, are masks on the same face. ITS A FUKIN CON. WAKE UP.

You're assuming again, forming wild and unchecked theories relating to groups that even if they exist, are far too secret to let some kind of plan of theirs out especially to the everyday conspiracists like you. Everything you're spouting right now is just theory, and theories can be disproven.

Let's look at the situation. The States have had Bush in office for quite a while now, he's done his thing and trashed his own World Trade Center towers, giving him an excuse to start a war. He has familial ties that trace back, although faintly, to the Crown. However, along comes Kerry, he's actually more intricately weaved into the bloodline and is even more of a puppet than Bush is. Technically, he would serve the Skulls and Bones/Illuminati (Which is it?) better as in terms of their goal to establish a totalitarian government to *maniacal voice* take over ze WORLD.

See, the thing is, the Illuminati has always had power in the fictions. If they had this kind of power it would have been beyond easy to seat Kerry, who happens to lack intelligence in the field of politics even more than Bush, in the Oval Office.

''The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.' - Joseph Stalin
quote:
if people still think it is worth voting in todays rigged system (I dont), then let us vote for what we believe is right and not only for what we believe is right for us materially, in the short term.

Another 'patriot' spout of false zeal. Sorry, but I am unconvinced and unmoved.
quote:
maybe you should look at this before you waste any more of my time.
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/...hine-200693.php

1.) You can either reply or don't reply, so if it seems like a waste of your time then that's your own business, not mine.

2.) Every piece of evidence of how the election actually went reflects the "wrong" result. And, after the election is over, the vote stealing software can delete itself. There's no evidence left that the vote has been conducted incorrectly.[/i]
From a technical standpoint, it is undeniably possible to tilt the elections during the time this article was written. However, if they were 'hacked', and so 'easily', it would mean that every single person who helped tally the votes would have to be patted down and had polygraph tests.

The Diebold voting systems are a closed source, meaning that it is impossible to establish integrity, either good or nonexistant, simply by looking at the tallies.

Quite interesting that you are informed of how to dupe a machine as an insider, yet fail to acknowledge the fact that it can be just as easy from an outsider's standpoint.
quote:
[b]yes thats what appears to be true on the outside! look deeper. britain left the bloodline in place over in america. thats why 35 out of the 42 presidents are related to british and other european kings and such.

I've studied American History, thank you very much. Were you not aware that there was a bloody and violent war because America, like the slackers they are, ran away from Britain without getting permission like his kid brother Canada did.

Are you aware of how ridiculous-sounding that statement is? Of course the presidents would have some ties to some King or Queen or other in ancient history. A whopping 60% of the US population with British roots, sixty, are related distantly in some way to British royalty. Let's face it, there's been a huge, huge extended family of that. Absolutely massive. Thanks again, Mr. Obvious.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 04:56 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

quote:
britain appeared to give indepence back toamerica and these other countrys but what really happened is they left the power in place and they can continue to pull the strings secretly behind the scenes. investigate further dark c. you are parroting official nonsense.

No, they're still bound under law and penalty to stay the hell out of North America's business. You're still spouting theory, I'm asking for HARD FACTS. Not just some half-baked reasoning. PROVEN FACTS.

If I'm parroting nonsense then you're spouting fetid water left, right, center, and straight up.
quote:
so if he doesnt know how to run a country..why is he in power? surely they can select someone to act better? because thats all these presidents d..they act.

Kerry was the better choice, or 'actor' for the sake of argument.

Why isn't he in office?
quote:
if you dont follow orders you get eliminated. like when kennedy said no to operation northwoods( document created by usa stating they should bomb there own county and blame it on forign enemys..cuba at the time) sound familiar? im not saying thats the only reason he got eliminated because there is obviosuly more to it

That doesn't make sense. The government of the States is situated in such a way that they can actually veto the President's veto, in this case Operation Northwoods. And I'm pretty sure an underground group would have the brains to insert more than just a president in the US government.

Another thing that doesn't add up was that the information was released by a government corporation, and in 1997, a scant four years before 9/11. Smart thing to do there if they're trying to cook up a conspiracy plan.
quote:
there is no loveinthe world. only hate. the world is full of prejudice.

Spoken like a true emo. Duly noted.
quote:
precisely right..the controllers dont want a peaceful world as you can see. they want one where there is constant strife. is it a mere coincidence that huge figures such as ghandi, MLK, john lennon, who all spreadmessages of love and peace, wud get killed?

Yes, it is more of a coincedence, you're naming three of about a million. And most of those people are still alive. You are just far too paranoid.
quote:
they had huge followers and they was very influential. but that cant do can it. no they must go. the peaceful must die and the wicked must reign. open you eyes friend. as we are all in this together.

The suggestion that every single one of them was murdered just for promoting peace is a slice I can't swallow. More assumptions, more theory.
quote:
they must divide and rule the masses into dogmas and factions - the Elite know that is where the real power lies.

You say that now when you've been preaching a NWO. How ironic. More self-contradiction by the one and only Deano.
quote:
yeh he is dumb and a joke so the best thing to do obviosuly is voth him in again. that tells me that either the majority of people in america are idiots, or that the voting was rigged. or still both.

No, he was the best out of a very poor choice. He was stupid. Kerry's policies were even stupider. Ask any Canadian who's caught up in current events in America and they would have said "Bush." I personally went "FOUR MORE YEARS?!"

And my friend shook his head and asked me, "Do you even know what Kerry was suggesting?"
quote:
yeh because a few cia created caveman can hit all there targets within a hour and norad does absolutly nothing to stop it. yeh theres obviosuly nothing fish going on. oh i know why norad stood down, they were having similar drills at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME. they were confused is all. you dont think that was the plan right from the start do you? to confuse them?

What the f*cking hell makes you think that NORAD, in its infant stages and under everyday bug and glitch repairs and gives seventeen minutes notice, not just 'under an hour', SEVENTEEN BLOODY MINUTES, to counter something like, oh I dunno, four airliner jets going separate directions?

At least a few people who were manning it were screaming "OMFG!", tearing their hair out, because there isn't exactly too much they can do. They have seventeen minutes, that's about enough to roll a FC-18 out onto the tarmac, start down the runway, and OOPS! Too f***ing late!
quote:
hold on..drills at exactly the same time..that sounds familiar..didnt the same thing happen at oklahoma and london? what are the odds ay. ..lots of numbers..lets put it that way.

Bombings aren't exactly done the same way as crashing planes into the WTC towers, are they? Bullshit claims.
quote:
fukin bullshit. blowin up two towers has set the nwo in full swing. its got them into wars for gods sake. its got the pissants in power saying' oh we need to take your freedoms away because the ''terrorists ''might get you..we need to put more camera's up..we might need to microchip you in the future hmm hmm.

"Full swing", it was already gradual and would have happened within a decade. NATO, UN, even the World Health Organization, all those pretty much were at the State's feet before this 9/11 mess happened. A self-caused 9/11 wouldn't have helped, it would have actually made it worse. Where's your common sense?

Why? It gives an excuse for conspiracists to start sowing their ideas, wild as they want, accusatory as they want, like wildfire in summer. Not a smart thing to do. Conspiracists weren't nearly to the surface as they are now. They can't curb this tide, it's like trying to fight off an ocean with a broom.
quote:
oh dark c..if you knew of the upcoming wars with iran and china..the reaction will be..''oh mr president sir..how can we stop such wars happening again!!?

Can you please back up your statements, for the love of all that is HOLY....
quote:
please do something mr president sir!'' then comes the reply..' ok i wont blow up any more buildi...err i mean the best thing would be for a world government, world bank, world army underpinned by a microchip population so we can control everyones move..its for your benefiit!..

Rick Mercer's view of events...duly noted, thank you.
quote:
and it will happen i guarentee unless people pull there heads out of there ass's and wake up

More "join the movement" crap.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 04:56 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

]it is neither up to you or any government to decide what is "official" and what is not. It's what individuals believe from what the government says. Some believe your so-called "official" version, some believe it with twists, and some, like you...not at all. Up to the individual.

what we call official is the so called truth of what happened on 9/11. and that supposed truth is that bin laden orchestrated 9/11. thats what is the official truth parroted by the mainsream media and politicians a like. that is what most people belive even though there is no evidence to back it up.

quote:
First of all, there is a thing called 'democracy'.

Here's a test. Which country is more democratic, the US of A or Canada? Correct answer: Canada. In our government here, it's our Prime Minister that has far too much power, especially if he gets a majority vote in Parliament. Brian Malroney and the GST law, for example, he basically rammed it down our throats.

bullshit. democracy is illusion.

dark c you get so caught in this irrelevant tripe, as if your vote will change anything.

you have accepted en masse that democracy is another word for freedom. Like hell it is. Democracy is not freedom, it is a dictatorship camouflaged as freedom. The same force controls, directly or indirectly, every major political party and movement. It created most of them. When you vote at an election, you are choosing between different aspects of the same force. The money and the media decide who becomes president of the United States and the money and the media are owned and controlled by the same people.

Let us write the following in letters 20 feet high: Democracy Is Not Freedom. 30 people telling 49 what to do is not freedom. In fact, most
governments are elected by a minority of the population and they still call it a “democratic” election. Freedom is the right of all people to express who they are, what they think, and how they wish to live their lives: free from imposition or hassle from anyone. It is to be able to celebrate our individual uniqueness without rules, regulations, ridicule and condemnation from those who seek to impose their view of life upon the rest of us.
Until we respect our own, and everyone’s, right to be different, to make our own choices, and create our own conscious realities free from imposition and pressure to conform, we will remain in a prison of our
own making. We will continue to be both the policeman and the prisoner. And a handful of people with a deeply unpleasant agenda will continue to run the world. The choice, as always, is ours. We can accept the prison or we can walk out to freedom.

quote:
George Dubya is sitting in a crossfire. He's what as commonly known as a "lame duck" president, he can't do any of his shit right now because the other branches of the US government will be pretty pissed off. If your 'bloodline' nonsense did have the extent of espionage and internal power roots that you just described, he'd have been able to pass whatever and whenever at the moment. Has he? No. He's flat on his ass right now as the president of the US.

he is a puppet. he cant pass what ever he wants because he is NOT in any control whatsover. things have to be done ever so slooooooooooooowly, so that the people accept more losse's of freedom. look up 'totalitarian tiptoe'

quote:
Let's suppose for a moment that you're right about the bloodline theory. If indeed royalty in the genes than anything decided the outcome of this election, then it would be Kerry, not Bush, sitting in the Oval Office right now. Kerry, not Bush, who would be voting to continue the War on Terrorism, and Kerry, not Bush, making and passing the laws in the United States.

Last time I checked, George was still in office. Your theory? Down the drain.

they chose bush because he fits in perfectly as the dumb president who dont know what he is doing. they didnt want the change. What we are seeing is Bush being used to front a plan to exploit American troops and
resources to advance the agenda for global conquest while, in doing so, destroying the usa as a financial and military superpower. they want to engineer an eventual conflict with china in pursuit of this goal.

'Yeah, but why do you think the people wanted Bush more than Kerry? Was it because Kerry's a liberal and soft on terror, or ...?'
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! STFU

The Bush family is also descended from Vlad Dracul, or Vlad the Impaler, the 15th century ruler of a country called Wallachia.

quote:
You're assuming again, forming wild and unchecked theories relating to groups that even if they exist, are far too secret to let some kind of plan of theirs out especially to the everyday conspiracists like you. Everything you're spouting right now is just theory, and theories can be disproven.

they have to let it out eventually. it has to break the surface at some point. Whenever a hidden agenda is about to be implemented there is always the period when the hidden has to break the surface for the final push into physical reality. this is what we are seeing now in the explosion of mergers between global banking and business empires, and the speed at which political and economic control is being centralised through the european union, the united nations, the world trade organisation. they dont care if someone like Congressman Larry P. McDonald in 1976 says:

''The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government combining super capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control.... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent."

or David Rockefeller:

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."

they know that the majority wont hear this information because of media control, and if they did anyway, they wouldnt have a clue what it meaned. and if they did, they would still say ''ahh but it wont happen,..if it does, who cares, you cant do anythign about''

as ive said before..the foundation of that control has always been the same: keep the people in ignorance, fear and at war with themselves. Divide, rule and conquer while keeping the most important knowledge to yourself

THATS THE MENTALITY..

quote:
Let's look at the situation. The States have had Bush in office for quite a while now, he's done his thing and trashed his own World Trade Center towers, giving him an excuse to start a war. He has familial ties that trace back, although faintly, to the Crown. However, along comes Kerry, he's actually more intricately weaved into the bloodline and is even more of a puppet than Bush is. Technically, he would serve the Skulls and Bones/Illuminati (Which is it?) better as in terms of their goal to establish a totalitarian government to *maniacal voice* take over ze WORLD.

again you REFUSE to listen..he didnt trash the buildings..god why do i bother. they kept bush for reasons explained above.

quote:
another 'patriot' spout of false zeal. Sorry, but I am unconvinced and unmoved.

not my problem

quote:
1.) You can either reply or don't reply, so if it seems like a waste of your time then that's your own business, not mine.

2.) [b]Every piece of evidence of how the election actually went reflects the "wrong" result. And, after the election is over, the vote stealing software can delete itself. There's no evidence left that the vote has been conducted incorrectly.[/i]
From a technical standpoint, it is undeniably possible to tilt the elections during the time this article was written. However, if they were 'hacked', and so 'easily', it would mean that every single person who helped tally the votes would have to be patted down and had polygraph tests.

not as simple as you put it. they could change the votes easily. if it is on computer, then they computer would count the votes from whateva memor card is in the machine.

quote:
The Diebold voting systems are a closed source, meaning that it is impossible to establish integrity, either good or nonexistant, simply by looking at the tallies.

rubbish.

quote:
Quite interesting that you are informed of how to dupe a machine as an insider, yet fail to acknowledge the fact that it can be just as easy from an outsider's standpoint.

its easy to dupe a machine. the point is that in a democracy, it is dangerous to have electonic voting.

quote:
I've studied American History, Were you not aware that there was a bloody and violent war because America, like the slackers they are, ran away from Britain without getting permission like his kid brother Canada did.

yes you have studied the official american history. in 10 years time, in the new history books there will be great chapters on how bin laden blew up the towers and the courageous geroge bush and tony blair united to stop this evil...

well most know the official 9/11 story to be bullshit. but bin laden blowing up the towers will still go down in the history books

see my point?

quote:
Are you aware of how ridiculous-sounding that statement is? Of course the presidents would have some ties to some King or Queen or other in ancient history. A whopping 60% of the US population with British roots, sixty, are related distantly in some way to British royalty. Let's face it, there's been a huge, huge extended family of that. Absolutely massive.

you know anyone who has ties to european kings or queens? try and find one. you probably wont..but go into politics and WHOA..they are all there

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:30 PM
Deano

No, they're still bound under law and penalty to stay the hell out of North America's business. You're still spouting theory, I'm asking for HARD FACTS. Not just some half-baked reasoning. PROVEN FACTS.

yes but where are your hard facts? hard facts are whatever you make of them

quote:
Kerry was the better choice, or 'actor' for the sake of argument.

Why isn't he in office?

i dont think he was the better choice for the elite.

quote:
That doesn't make sense. The government of the States is situated in such a way that they can actually veto the President's veto, in this case Operation Northwoods. And I'm pretty sure an underground group would have the brains to insert more than just a president in the US government.

the fact they they wrote a document saying they should kill people to advance there agenda, is worrying enough. but dont worry, it was way back then, we have loving people in the government now smile

quote:
Another thing that doesn't add up was that the information was released by a government corporation, and in 1997, a scant four years before 9/11. Smart thing to do there if they're trying to cook up a conspiracy plan.

they dont care. documents like this can leak out. they know not many people will take any notice of it...well havethey?

quote:
Spoken like a true emo. Duly noted.

yeh im an emo..sure.

quote:
Yes, it is more of a coincedence, you're naming three of about a million. And most of those people are still alive. You are just far too paranoid.

three HUGE people. people who were so influential that the whole world could of been changed by there words. but they got shot. all a coincidence. we get it.

quote:
The suggestion that every single one of them was murdered just for promoting peace is a slice I can't swallow. More assumptions, more theory.

it was a lot more than that. for reasons explained above. the elite want divide and rule. you cant have massive figures trying to change all that.

quote:
You say that now when you've been preaching a NWO. How ironic. More self-contradiction by the one and only Deano.

im sorry, you have lost me there. what am i being contradictory about?

quote:
No, he was the best out of a very poor choice. He was stupid. Kerry's policies were even stupider. Ask any Canadian who's caught up in current events in America and they would have said "Bush." I personally went "FOUR MORE YEARS?!"

out of all the americans..there wasnt one person who could make a difference? kinda makes me wonder if they deliberatly put bush up against someone more stupid on purpose.

quote:
What the f*cking hell makes you think that NORAD, in its infant stages and under everyday bug and glitch repairs and gives seventeen minutes notice, not just 'under an hour', SEVENTEEN BLOODY MINUTES, to counter something like, oh I dunno, four airliner jets going separate directions?

i dont buy it. they were DELIBERATLY confused. among other factors

(9:26 a.m.): Cheney Given Updates on Unidentified Flight 77 Heading toward Washington; Says ‘Orders Still Stand’

[b]According to some accounts, Vice President Cheney is in the Presidential Emergency Operations Center (PEOC) below the White House by this time, along with Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta and National Security Adviser Rice. Mineta says that, while a suspicious plane is heading toward Washington, an unidentified young man comes in and says to Cheney, “The plane is 50 miles out.” Mineta confers with Acting FAA Deputy Administrator Monte Belger, who is at the FAA’s Washington headquarters. Belger says to him, “We’re watching this target on the radar, but the transponder’s been turned off. So we have no identification.” According to Mineta, the young man continues updating the vice president, saying, “The plane is 30 miles out,” and when he gets down to “The plane is 10 miles out,” asks, “Do the orders still stand?” In response, Cheney “whipped his neck around and said, ‘Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?’

http://newsmine.org/archive/9-11/no...-down-order.txt

quote:
At least a few people who were manning it were screaming "OMFG!", tearing their hair out, because there isn't exactly too much they can do. They have seventeen minutes, that's about enough to roll a FC-18 out onto the tarmac, start down the runway, and OOPS! Too f***ing late!

bulslhit. When a small private plane recently entered the 23-mile restricted ring around the U.S. Capitol, two F-16 interceptors were immediately launched from Andrews Air Force Base, just 10 miles away. In a similar episode, a pair of F-16 "Fighting Falcons" on 15-minute strip alert was airborne from Andrews just 11 minutes after being notified by the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD)

proof they can do it. but like i say. there were many factors involvved

quote:
Bombings aren't exactly done the same way as crashing planes into the WTC towers, are they? Bullshit claims.

yeh but if the same people are responsibe for the same attacks, then it makes sense.

quote:
"Full swing", it was already gradual and would have happened within a decade. NATO, UN, even the World Health Organization, all those pretty much were at the State's feet before this 9/11 mess happened. A self-caused 9/11 wouldn't have helped, it would have actually made it worse. Where's your common sense?

no it helps advance the agenda..seriously are you blind?

quote:
Why? It gives an excuse for conspiracists to start sowing their ideas, wild as they want, accusatory as they want, like wildfire in summer. Not a smart thing to do. Conspiracists weren't nearly to the surface as they are now. They can't curb this tide, it's like trying to fight off an ocean with a broom.

yes anyone who speaks a different truth is a conspiracy nut..we get it already.

quote:
Can you please back up your statements, for the love of all that is HOLY....

i have. but lets say i didnt but then i did. would you still listen? no you would find some other way around it as usual.

quote:
Rick Mercer's view of events...duly noted, thank you.

More "join the movement" crap.

truth is a good movement to join dont you think?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 07:54 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

no i didnt you idiot. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Then prove me wrong. Go ahead, I dare you, no I triple dare you. Quote the post and show me that the url is what you say it is, and not what I say it is. If you are right, I'll shut up!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:46 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i posted that...fool

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...=building+7+bbc

another interesting video

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:54 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

i posted that...fool

no expression

A: you posted what I said
B: Not the post I was refering to.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:27 PM
Deano

speak sense please

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 02:06 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

speak sense please
I did.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 02:05 PM
Mr Parker

once again Deano you have done a great job of taking these people to school and educating them.well done. thumb up sad that they still live in denail and accept all those lies and BS from the government though and dont want to learn the truth.really pitiful.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 3rd, 2007 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:25 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote