KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » "Sentry Can Solo the JLA" : From CBR Forums

"Sentry Can Solo the JLA" : From CBR Forums
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

i hate abbraviations >.<

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 07:30 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Me too,though i'm rather fond of abbreviations.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 07:33 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, they make rules about a characters strength, whether it's true or not, they don't care. They simply go by majority rules.

If you straight up SHOW them that their rule is wrong, they basically say "Too bad" and then they ban you.

Batgirl, for example, has a rule that she can move way, way above supersonic speeds.
That's a character CBR loves.

For a character they dislike, say...Deathstroke, this is the rule:
Deathstroke is slightly under peak human strength/speed with only an above average mental capacity. I showed them 25 scans saying how wrong they were and I got temp banned.

CBR ****ing sucks.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 07:40 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

They do worship Batgirl in CBR.

I tried to defend Strange's honor in CBR for the PIS-ridden feat of Sentry defeating him and they banned me because they really love Sentry....

I posted all these pics of Strange trumping universal threats like Shuma Gorath but apparently Sentry punching through his shields is valid for some odd reason.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 07:43 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
They do worship Batgirl in CBR.

I tried to defend Strange's honor in CBR for the PIS-ridden feat of Sentry defeating him and they banned me because they really love Sentry....

I posted all these pics of Strange trumping universal threats like Shuma Gorath but apparently Sentry punching through his shields is valid for some odd reason.

The problem is that the entire site is bias. They aren't objective even on comic news or comic rating.

They care more about having people like Dan Slott visiting the site than they do about being actual, objective, respectable website runners.

I mean, I dare you to say you dislike She-Hulk...you WILL be banned.

It's a fanboy run circle jerk of retards with their heads up writer's asses.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 07:51 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

I've...never cared for Sentry, he's basically just another "Marvelized Superman" like Gladiator and Hyperion.

Him solo the JLA?? No, I'm not seeing that happening...

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 07:55 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

I stick around CBR. Some people on there are intelligent and, as long as you don't go near the Rumbles, it's not too bad. At least their Civil War section is nice.

Well, there is a lot of Cap hating going on there...but that's true everywhere now.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 08:01 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Nikkolas
I stick around CBR. Some people on there are intelligent and, as long as you don't go near the Rumbles, it's not too bad. At least their Civil War section is nice.

I remember a Anti-Monitor vs. Galactus thread there...

And Galactus was winning.

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 08:17 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

AM is a lot like Jubilee.

Everyone hates him and thus, he's weak.

Still, he's doing better last time I checked. They said he could beat most videogame universes though he was defeated in a few... I think it was to some chick or guy named Lahari.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 08:52 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Yep, CBR is truly the home of crappy comic book fans yes

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 08:11 PM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

LAHARL?! From Disgaea? WTF. He's powerful, but he's nowhere near AM. What the f**k? At least AM isn't as hated as Wasp. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 09:28 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Evil_Ash
I remember a Anti-Monitor vs. Galactus thread there...

And Galactus was winning.

Galactus could win if he used the Ultimate Nullifier

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:27 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Libertine
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've been banned by CBR 12 times.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:34 PM
The Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send The Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by The Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by long pig

For a character they dislike, say...Deathstroke, this is the rule:
Deathstroke is slightly under peak human strength/speed with only an above average mental capacity. I showed them 25 scans saying how wrong they were and I got temp banned.

Are these written somewhere or just accepted?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:35 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Galactus could win if he used the Ultimate Nullifier

Yeah, but he wasn't using the Ultimate Nullifier in that discussion. stick out tongue

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 10:53 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by jrodslam

Id also like to ask did anyone notice Cage manhandling Doc Samson? He had him in the air with one hand about to pound his face. I thought that was interesting.
Can anybody get a scan of that?

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 03:31 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by The Libertine
I've been banned by CBR 12 times.
Did they let you back or did you become a pro at socking?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 04:02 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Badabing
Did they let you back or did you become a pro at socking?

An ever-so-subtle accusation?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 04:35 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by jrodslam
Herc moved on to bigger things like taking on the fake Thor.laughinglaughing Haaa. Youre right just looked at it again and after the double hit from Herc and Hulkling, Sentry isnt seen again till one of the final pages where they show Iron Man introducing new Initiative teams across the country. What a joke.

Id also like to ask did anyone notice Cage manhandling Doc Samson? He had him in the air with one hand about to pound his face. I thought that was interesting.

Why is Doc Samson a guy who has fought Hulk 1-on-1 having trouble with Luke Cage?!? What the f**k?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 06:36 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Can anybody get a scan of that?

And The Great Smurf said:

Let The Scan Be Shown

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 26th, 2007 06:45 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote