KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Showtime Lakers v. Steve Nash Suns v. Nowitzki Mavs

Showtime Lakers v. Steve Nash Suns v. Nowitzki Mavs
Started by: LORDSIDIOUS01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Showtime Lakers v. Steve Nash Suns v. Nowitzki Mavs

Who wins this excellent basketball game.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 06:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

.....Showtime Lakers...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 07:49 PM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

Showtime Lakers have like what, 5, 6 rings? Nash Suns, and Dirk Mavs have 0 rings at the moment, c'mon, we can do better than this.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 09:28 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
.....Showtime Lakers...

Showtime Lakers averaged over 110/game. They have no chance. Nash/Dirk go home

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 12:43 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Lakers over Mavs in 5 or 6. Lakers over Suns in 4.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 08:57 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Lakers that's easy!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 06:16 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

Yeah, Lakers, their the best!

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^
HARD WORK beats talent when talent fails to WORK HARD.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2007 06:20 PM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Showtime Lakers kill Mavs and Suns. 'Nough Said.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 12:20 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Its unanimous, this thread was pointless.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:08 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RecSpecs110
Link Saves the Day

Many threads in this forum are pointless.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 02:15 AM
RecSpecs110 is currently offline Click here to Send RecSpecs110 a Private Message Find more posts by RecSpecs110 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

i say mavs, just cuz everyone else said lakers.

Thanks to tylerTOXICITY for the sig

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 03:24 AM
Hidden Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send Hidden Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by Hidden Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

And thats a terrible way to choose something.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 06:36 AM
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

yes it is.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:23 PM
Hidden Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send Hidden Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by Hidden Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

laughing At least you can admit it.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:04 PM
Hidden Lotus
Jetta FTW

yes i can
i do believe the lakers would win.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:03 PM
koolruningz
2009 NBA CHAMPIONS

Lets look at the matchups for a moment:

Magic vs Nash vs Harris = Magic hands down, he would post both up all day long.

Scott vs Bell vs Terry = Pretty even maybe Scott takes it with his shooting ability and the way he could finish on the break. The "Jet" is a tough cover though.

Worthy vs Diaw vs Howard = Howard and Diaw are both fine young players, but we are talking about a hall of famer in Worthy who was one of the best finishers on the break and had a sick post up game. He was also a underrated defender who guarded players like Bird and Wilkins and held his own.

A.C. Green vs Marion vs Dirk = Advantage Mavs here, just on Dirks versatility alone. Marion gets it done to but cant create his own shot like Dirk can. Green was a workhorse but he doesnt have the skills of the other guys.

Kareem vs Amare vs Dampier = No contest, sky hook all day.

The verdict is the same as everyone has said but its interesting (for me) to look at the matchups anyway.

A better one might be The Showtime Lakers vs The Jordan Bulls vs The 3-Peat Lakers, teams that have actually won something.

"The Capitol of this rugged slang is WU-TANG,
Witty Unpridictable Talent And Natural Game". GZA

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:55 AM
koolruningz is currently offline Click here to Send koolruningz a Private Message Find more posts by koolruningz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by koolruningz
Lets look at the matchups for a moment:

Magic vs Nash vs Harris = Magic hands down, he would post both up all day long.

Scott vs Bell vs Terry = Pretty even maybe Scott takes it with his shooting ability and the way he could finish on the break. The "Jet" is a tough cover though.

Worthy vs Diaw vs Howard = Howard and Diaw are both fine young players, but we are talking about a hall of famer in Worthy who was one of the best finishers on the break and had a sick post up game. He was also a underrated defender who guarded players like Bird and Wilkins and held his own.

A.C. Green vs Marion vs Dirk = Advantage Mavs here, just on Dirks versatility alone. Marion gets it done to but cant create his own shot like Dirk can. Green was a workhorse but he doesnt have the skills of the other guys.

Kareem vs Amare vs Dampier = No contest, sky hook all day.

The verdict is the same as everyone has said but its interesting (for me) to look at the matchups anyway.

A better one might be The Showtime Lakers vs The Jordan Bulls vs The 3-Peat Lakers, teams that have actually won something.

Showtime Lakers destroy Jordan Bulls. Kill 3 Peat Lakers as well. I am a true Laker fan since '79-80. No team, No team stands any chance of defeating the running Lakers. Can't stop Kareem, Magic, Worthy, Coop, and the Bench. Those who like Phil over Pat. Well, take a pick. Riles Lakers #1. Heard it first from Guy222

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 03:38 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth_royke

i think the overall standard has gone up... so i would say the lakers would have a tougher time than everyone thinks. mavs to win.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:32 AM
darth_royke is currently offline Click here to Send darth_royke a Private Message Find more posts by darth_royke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teampac08
Love and War

Showtime Lakers are one of the greatest teams to ever compete in the NBA. The Suns and Mavs do not even deserve to be mentioned with them, none of those teams have won anything. Showtime has won 5 during the 80s. Yes the Suns and Mavs are great offensive teams but the Showtime Lakers are the best offensive team ever. They had the best center of all time, the best point guard of all time, and a Hall of Fame sf. Dont compare these teams to the Showtime Lakers until they have proven themselves by winning a ring.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 07:49 AM
teampac08 is currently offline Click here to Send teampac08 a Private Message Find more posts by teampac08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Sho Lakers

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 14th, 2012 08:51 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote