KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Spider-Man Respect Thread (Updated)

Spider-Man Respect Thread (Updated)
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
uhhh....wheres that from? no expression

Says Wizard in the file name .... ASM #544 apparently (#539 is the most recent)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:33 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Spidey makes this HUGE web-ball in a few seconds...

Attachment: web-ball.jpg
This has been downloaded 483 time(s).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 02:24 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just like how he effortlessly dodges these bullets. He doesn't even bother to step aside, only moves his head a bit.

Attachment: bullets.jpg
This has been downloaded 616 time(s).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 02:26 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Catches this huge container full of guns...

Attachment: container1.jpg
This has been downloaded 354 time(s).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 02:27 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

And knocks the bad guy out while holding it with one hand.

Attachment: container2.jpg
This has been downloaded 354 time(s).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 02:29 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fights this weird dinosaur while barely paying attention to him...

Attachment: drag.jpg
This has been downloaded 466 time(s).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 02:30 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

And takes him down fast.

Attachment: drag2.jpg
This has been downloaded 453 time(s).

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 02:31 PM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are the scans of Spider-man supporting Daily Bugle posted yet?
Because if not, I have them on my PC.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 02:32 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

I think they are on the first page, but please use Imageshack or something in future ... the reason this thread replaced the other one was that people posting single scans per post and stretching the hell out of the thread when it could all have been done in one go.

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Mar 29th, 2007 at 04:26 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 04:23 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Spidey is class 25 !!!!!!!!!!!!

i was ryt

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/...bio20072lf4.jpg

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 03:51 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Scoobless
"wow"

Especially since we've already seen that thing reach temperatures >> than the surface of the sun.

no expression

If your being sarcastic, it's still more feasible that Spidey's webbing could block Iron-man's beams than it being greater temperatures than the surface of the sun yes Not saying it didn't happen, just that the webbing feat seems more feasible IMO smile

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 06:29 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

More feasible then the beam being more hot then the surface of the Sun? Don't see how, since lightning is hotter then that...hell, even we humans have easily created hotter temperatures then the surface of the Sun...

I'm thinking that Iron Man didn't even properly fire the beam before Spidey webbed him up. Sure, it was on maximum power, but maybe that was just the light thing before it was fired. Or something. Doesn't he have some sort of way to only release light from the Uni-Beam to blind people?

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Mar 31st, 2007 at 01:38 PM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 01:36 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by ankur29
Spidey is class 25 !!!!!!!!!!!!

i was ryt

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/...bio20072lf4.jpg

Um ... no. According to those bios "class 10" means that the character can lift 3 tons ... so class 25 does not mean he can lift 25 tons.

erm

(please log in to view the image)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 02:02 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
More feasible then the beam being more hot then the surface of the Sun? Don't see how, since lightning is hotter then that...hell, even we humans have easily created hotter temperatures then the surface of the Sun...

I'm thinking that Iron Man didn't even properly fire the beam before Spidey webbed him up. Sure, it was on maximum power, but maybe that was just the light thing before it was fired. Or something. Doesn't he have some sort of way to only release light from the Uni-Beam to blind people?

wow, I honestly didn't know that smile

Well then that's a pretty powerful feat on Spidey's part yes

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 02:47 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Um ... no. According to those bios "class 10" means that the character can lift 3 tons ... so class 25 does not mean he can lift 25 tons.

erm

r u sure ?is there still a chance spidey is class 25, how much is class 25 then? ( btw is tahtbio form battle damage)

could you tell us what class they have written for luke cage/doc samson/ the thing /wolverine ... this should clear things up

Last edited by ankur29 on Mar 31st, 2007 at 04:13 PM

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 04:10 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade Lightning

Wolverine's strength level is so confusing. He's been listed in the same range as Spiderman but he's no more than two tons compared to Spidey's 25... but they never explicitly state Wolverine's lifting capacity.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 04:44 PM
Jade Lightning is currently offline Click here to Send Jade Lightning a Private Message Find more posts by Jade Lightning Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by Jade Lightning
Wolverine's strength level is so confusing. He's been listed in the same range as Spiderman but he's no more than two tons compared to Spidey's 25... but they never explicitly state Wolverine's lifting capacity.

but according to scoobless spidey is not 25? i am confused some please help?

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 04:48 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

erm

What the f**k?

That's the most retarded bio strength scale I have ever seen.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 04:52 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

You guys do not understand the Marvel strength scale. I'm disappointed. Class 10 means 800lbs.-10 tons max. Class 25 is 10-25 tons. Class 50 is 25-50 tons. Class 75 is 50-75 tons. Class 90 is 75-90 tons. Class 100 is 90-100 tons. And incalcuable is over 100 tons.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 05:05 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Well, why in the name of hell they can't just put that she lifts 3 tons there? Or just put that she has Class 10 strength? Why mention both? That's the retardness I was referring to.

Don't know really why they need to put exact figures there anyway. It's not like they have any meanings in comics.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 05:11 PM