KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respek The All-Father Odin

Respek The All-Father Odin
Started by: Ethereal

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Odin (while poisoned and weakened) magically gives Jagrfelm dominion over an item without even knowing what it is:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...t=odinmagic.jpg

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 04:17 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I noticed this link was broken in the thread, so here it is again - Odin vs. Forsung:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...nvsForsung2.jpg

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Aug 9th, 2007 07:27 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord S
King

Anyone have any scans of Odin destroying a galaxy? Many people talk about this, but I've never seen a scan.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2007 12:23 PM
Lord S is currently offline Click here to Send Lord S a Private Message Find more posts by Lord S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Check out the fight against Infinity, its on the first page.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:39 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a good thread. I'd contribute as well, but all the scans I have of Odin mention how he is omnipotent and omniscient. Seeing as we all know that myth was busted years ago, it'd be nothing but a waste of time smile

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Priest
Check out the fight against Infinity, its on the first page.

It's cool.

Originally posted by Lord S
Anyone have any scans of Odin destroying a galaxy? Many people talk about this, but I've never seen a scan.

PM Dreamcatcher or Air Legend, he should have it.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:52 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 07:14 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

edit

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 07:43 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 09:13 PM
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question here. What's the "Eternal Flame"?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 10:26 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

Personally I don't see why people at Marvel think that just because the polytheistic deities were worshipped on Earth, it should somehow limit them to being mere "local gods". IMO the skyfathers should be way up there and the other gods in a pantheon should be herald-level. Galactus should be bar-none the third most powerful being in the multiverse, only the LT and Eternity should surpass him, and Big G's only equals should be the skyfathers. And why should the gods be weaker than Celestials? Those are just a bunch of tin cans, lol.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 10:37 AM
UKR is currently offline Click here to Send UKR a Private Message Find more posts by UKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Originally posted by Priest
This is a Big One:
It appears that Odin created the Human Race.
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...r_7_DCP_026.jpg
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l...r_7_DCP_028.jpg

As much as I'd like to give that to him, wasn't it established the Celestials created the humans on Earth?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 10:57 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Actually, Celestials altered primitive humans into the three species that currently exist (deviants, eternals and humans).

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 11:02 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 09:38 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 09:40 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Awesome fight!!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 04:11 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

In that issue it was stated that Odin had created the Nine Worlds (dimensions)

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 08:21 PM
beast1234

Thor deserve it.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 02:36 AM
beast1234 is currently offline Click here to Send beast1234 a Private Message Find more posts by beast1234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UKR
Restricted

Account Restricted

That is by far the fckn coolest depiction of Odin I've ever seen. Just the sheer awe and majesty...how a god should really be portrayed. People who are dumb enough to believe that the Allfather is just some second-string character who should lose to Superman don't even know what they're talking about.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 01:37 PM
The Illuminati
The true owner of the IG

Originally posted by UKR
That is by far the fckn coolest depiction of Odin I've ever seen. Just the sheer awe and majesty...how a god should really be portrayed. People who are dumb enough to believe that the Allfather is just some second-string character who should lose to Superman don't even know what they're talking about.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

wink

Old Post Mar 1st, 2009 02:54 AM
The Illuminati is currently offline Click here to Send The Illuminati a Private Message Find more posts by The Illuminati Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

edit

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 01:17 AM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote