KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » You know you're obsessed when...

You know you're obsessed when...
Started by: AudioHeart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (84): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

quote: (post)
Originally posted by siriuswriter
HEY! It's called "gesturing... energetically," okay? laughing out loud

I know HIS are, but mine just look really stupid LOL!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 10:08 PM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

You know you're obsessed when.... EVERYTIME someone says jack you think about him.... (I'm thinking about him now...)

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 10:15 PM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

....whenever you see a POTC/jack/johnny depp related picture, you save it no matter what it is...and whenever you see a potc/jack/johnny depp related website you HAVE to stop and check it out

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 10:48 PM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

I know Im obsessed when I cry when I see any pirates merchandise at my mall.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 01:02 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
you make sure that no matter when you watch POTC that you have complete silence around you, if there is a sudden movement, you rewind.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 04:27 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

I know I'm obsessed when...

I start talking none stop about Johnny/Jack/POTC everytime anyone mentions anything slightly pirates related so ppl now avoid talking about those stuff in front of you.

It's all u think about.

you're in a sticky situation and u think "what would Jack do?"

Rum RULES!!

You never go bored cause u always have JE kisses (real and fantasy) playing up in your head

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 04:41 AM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Well, i cut out upc's for free pirate stuff. Woot! I also buy and save anything and everything that has pirates on it no expression well.. i dont buy everything but i have quite a bit of pirate stuff! haha

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 04:44 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

WOW!! I love your new siggy! ver AWEsome! *wink*Where did u get the whirlpool sketch??? It's very cool

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 04:48 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

..when u walk into a store and buy the last 5 remaining boxes of POTC Valentine cards cause u feel bad if one doesnt get bought big grin so u end up with 180 valentines that u keep for urself!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 05:27 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yeah, i like it

you know your obsessed when your doing something in history, not realated ANYTHING to pirates, you draw pirates for your illustration

when you play this game is history and one of the things is "your fave actor" and your the only one that did Johnny depp*i did*

You get a poster relating to jack/johnny/potc/pirates and try to draw it on your wall with paint, for wallpaper

You did a IIIP*interesting individual informative project* on POTC, *i did and i got an A++*

You even own a potc towel and hang it over your door*guilty again.*

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 05:28 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
WOW!! I love your new siggy! ver AWEsome! *wink*Where did u get the whirlpool sketch??? It's very cool

thanks.. i dont remember where i got it. i think it was here..

oh thats right. i got it here and the person that posted it here, got it from keeptothecode.com.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 05:31 AM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

you know ue obsessed with Potc/Johnny/Jack if u are planning to spend about 18 hours under the hot sun, and on hard cement waiting around for a glimpse of the cast and the love of ur life Johnny at the premiere, even when u went last year and experienced that it was very difficult to get through the day without completely going nuts...lol! (still i wouldnt trade it for anything in the world!!!) big grin It was all worth it in the END!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 05:31 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

You know you're obsessed when you draw over EVERYTHING you can get your hands on with either jack sparrow, ships, or anything else relating to potc

...and when you blow a kiss to your poster everytime you see it

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 05:44 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I start talking none stop about Johnny/Jack/POTC everytime anyone mentions anything slightly pirates related so ppl now avoid talking about those stuff in front of you.

It's all u think about.

Rum RULES!!

You never go bored cause u always have JE kisses (real and fantasy) playing up in your head

LMAO....to the T especially with 1, 4 and 5!!

Especially 1....Love it!! Ha Ha!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 05:48 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

When you rewind the wet kiss over and over again in slow motion.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:20 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

It's all u think about.

Rum RULES!!

especially the "what would jack do?" part and the "it's all you think about part"

Also when you act out scenes from the movies (pretending your jack, but pretending to be lizzie in the scene when they kiss!)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:21 AM
Hambah
Not posting much anymore

Lol I like to replace characters in romance scenes in movies as Jack and Elizabeth.
Like..in 'Chocolat', while Vianne and Roux are dancing..it's especially easy because it's Johnny lol, and he acts kind of Jack-ish, in my opinion.

"You'd better hurry up, they'll be waiting for 'the Chosen Captain' --- 'the Boy Who Scored' --- whatever they call you these days."

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:43 AM
Hambah is currently offline Click here to Send Hambah a Private Message Find more posts by Hambah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Originally posted by Hambah
Lol I like to replace characters in romance scenes in movies as Jack and Elizabeth.
Like..in 'Chocolat', while Vianne and Roux are dancing..it's especially easy because it's Johnny lol, and he acts kind of Jack-ish, in my opinion.

Nice! laughing

I haven't seen "Chocolat" what is it about?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:46 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Its a good movie and he is sooooo hot!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:49 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

Damnit! I wanna see chocolat so I could humpalot

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:50 AM