KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » You know you're obsessed when...

You know you're obsessed when...
Started by: AudioHeart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (84): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

laughing out loud

.. when you can't stop talking about POTC...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 03:10 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aelizabeth
--~*~--

seriously yes

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 03:11 AM
aelizabeth is currently offline Click here to Send aelizabeth a Private Message Find more posts by aelizabeth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

you know when you're obsessed when you make a thread on a POTC board about when you know you're obsessed

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 03:22 AM
JD_4_Life is currently offline Click here to Send JD_4_Life a Private Message Find more posts by JD_4_Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

exaclty!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 03:34 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

well EXCUSE ME, I know I'm obsessed, that's why I made up this thread...and people who post on this thread are also obsessed, so we're all obsessed really, savvy?

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 03:53 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

obbsessivly obbsessed big grin

yes

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 03:53 AM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

if you use savvy at least once in a paragraph always.. savvy?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 04:03 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

I LOVE THAT WORD, SAVVY?

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 04:05 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

if you have made at least 1 thread already in here... stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 04:08 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

You know your obsessed when your obsessed

You also know your obsessed when people tell you that your obsessed

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 04:42 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

~ savvy? ~

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 04:42 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JD_4_Life
you know when you're obsessed when you make a thread on a POTC board about when you know you're obsessed

sorry to burst ur bubble, its a good one but i also did "you know ur obsessed when you start an obsession thread." lol but that just means that we're evn more obsessed whoo!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 04:43 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

aye.

...when you can't stop making POTc sigs... erm (guilty)

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 04:51 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaptainJacksLuv
sorry to burst ur bubble, its a good one but i also did "you know ur obsessed when you start an obsession thread." lol but that just means that we're evn more obsessed whoo!

Peace Out Yo !

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 04:51 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

.....When you don't visit any other thread on this ENTIRE website, except for the potc section

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 04:55 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

not guilty with that... stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 05:03 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

You know ur obsessed when a relative that u havent seen for over 10 years comes to visit, and within 2 minutes, he knows ur obsessed.

Your sri-lankan neighbours no ur obsessed......seriously...

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 05:57 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lol...
that happened to ya?

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 06:09 AM
jackismyboo
Mrs. Depp

you know you are obsessed when you dream about pirates when you daze off or sleep

you know you are obssessed when you watch a movie and try to connect it with pirates anyways you can and do the same with songs

you know your obsessed when you memorised "yo ho yo ho a piates life for me"

you know your obsessed when rather then listening to your teacher or mentor talk you think about johnny or pirates

you know your obsessed when your parents know what to get you for your birthday or christmas w/o you telling them and everything is either johnny or pirates

i have done all of them!

gwen stefani is the POP QUEEN
http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=1069440

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 06:12 AM
jackismyboo is currently offline Click here to Send jackismyboo a Private Message Find more posts by jackismyboo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

you know your obsessed when your parents know what to get you for your birthday or christmas

- i wish...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 06:33 AM