KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » You know you're obsessed when...

You know you're obsessed when...
Started by: AudioHeart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (84): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

...When you have a pencil case of the potc dmc poster...

JACK IS SOO HOT IN THAT POSTER

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:34 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jackismyboo
Mrs. Depp

lol you know you are obsessed when you open your eyes in the morning and the firsth thing you see is johnny looking down at you from the ceiling and you blow kisses to him.

gwen stefani is the POP QUEEN
http://www.hoverspot.com/profile.php?UserId=1069440

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:39 AM
jackismyboo is currently offline Click here to Send jackismyboo a Private Message Find more posts by jackismyboo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

...when you have more concern for Jack coming back from Davy Jones Locker than your friend taking your stuff out of your locker and chucking them onto the floor...BECAUSE you have more concern for Jack coming back from Davy Jones Locker than your friend taking your stuff out of your locker and chucking it onto the floor

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:39 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jackismyboo
Mrs. Depp

you know your obsessed when you sister is having a baby and it's a boy and they ask you to think of names and the ones that pop up are
Jack
Johnny

or when you parenst ground you from the computer and television and you have a nervious break down because for one day you can't go on KMC and know what happens to Jack or liz

or when you sister takes her wedding vows and everybody is crying and you are in your brides maid dress ignoring the ceramony completely thinking about Jack and how sexy Johnny is.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:49 AM
jackismyboo is currently offline Click here to Send jackismyboo a Private Message Find more posts by jackismyboo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

HAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE, I blow kisses to my potc/jack poster evey morning and night...LOL embarrasment

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:51 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

every*

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:52 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

...When you say "Oi" and "Savvy"waaaaaay too many times for your own good lol!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:56 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

...when you watch the movies SOLELY for the purpose of seeing the trailer... stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 07:07 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

...When everytime you meet someone new, the first thing you ask them is if they like potc...I do that...ALOT...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 09:52 AM
jackismyboo
Mrs. Depp

lol i ask all my friends

you know you are obsessed when everybody gives you nicknames and they are pirates nicknames

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 04:28 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

WHOA! I'm guilty with ALL of these! seriousely! LOL.

You know you're obsessed when....

the only thing that makes you drag yourself out of bed everymorning (when you're sleepy) is the thought of Johnny/Jack

You think "when AWE is over and we have the DVD...WHAT AM I GONNA DO IF THEY DON'T MAKE ANOTHER ONE? HUH?"

You learned how to do smoky eye makeup(even if u aren't into makeup that much) cause it looked like Jack's...just like shown in the 2nd DMC CD! You hope to get an IV stick from India.

You go around looking for the shin bone of a raindeer in markets and thrift stores.

You rip of cloths so u can tie them around your wrist.

Suddenly men with too many gold capped teeth aren't tacky anymore.

You wanna go to Nassau port SO BAD!!!

You wanna go on a cruise even when you've aready been on one this summer.

Suddenly u are very intrested in green apples oh..oh and bananas! Especially those little greener ones.

(Ok this one's funny..if you were there) Your geography teacher was talking about Compasses and how they spin around in the NorthPol! First u ask her if "all compasses point north?" after she assures u that they do. you give a very helpfull example of when a compass turns around rapidly. the whole treasure thing in Isla Cruses!

Everything has something to do with POTC.

u have all of the soundtrack on your iPod.

u think of inventing a new dance called "the caribbean walk.

u know all the different types of good rum

if u had a history test on pirates u would get an A+

Freedom...

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:02 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jackismyboo
Mrs. Depp

i would say guilty guilty oh and guilty!!!!!! lol

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:18 PM
aelizabeth
--~*~--

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AudioHeart
...When you purposely bought magazines just because they had something to do with jack/johnny or potc...

Omgosh! I have a collection! Film Fantasy Pirates Edition, a Rolling Stone mag with a reeaalllyy hot pic of johnny..nad like,15 others stick out tongue and the POTC parts are all ive read in them hehe.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 05:44 PM
aelizabeth is currently offline Click here to Send aelizabeth a Private Message Find more posts by aelizabeth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pirate179

i have like 8 magazines just cuz they have johnny and potc stuff in it! lol

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 11:25 PM
pirate179 is currently offline Click here to Send pirate179 a Private Message Find more posts by pirate179 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tee_pirategirl
WHOA! I'm guilty with ALL of these! seriousely! LOL.

You know you're obsessed when....

the only thing that makes you drag yourself out of bed everymorning (when you're sleepy) is the thought of Johnny/Jack

You think "when AWE is over and we have the DVD...WHAT AM I GONNA DO IF THEY DON'T MAKE ANOTHER ONE? HUH?"

You learned how to do smoky eye makeup(even if u aren't into makeup that much) cause it looked like Jack's...just like shown in the 2nd DMC CD! You hope to get an IV stick from India.

You go around looking for the shin bone of a raindeer in markets and thrift stores.

You rip of cloths so u can tie them around your wrist.

Suddenly men with too many gold capped teeth aren't tacky anymore.

You wanna go to Nassau port SO BAD!!!

You wanna go on a cruise even when you've aready been on one this summer.

Suddenly u are very intrested in green apples oh..oh and bananas! Especially those little greener ones.

(Ok this one's funny..if you were there) Your geography teacher was talking about Compasses and how they spin around in the NorthPol! First u ask her if "all compasses point north?" after she assures u that they do. you give a very helpfull example of when a compass turns around rapidly. the whole treasure thing in Isla Cruses!

Everything has something to do with POTC.

u have all of the soundtrack on your iPod.

u think of inventing a new dance called "the caribbean walk.

u know all the different types of good rum

if u had a history test on pirates u would get an A+

IT'S LIKE YOU'RE SAYING EVERYTHING I DO!!! eek! eek! eek!

haha "tha caribbean walk, LOL

I have the WHOLE soundtrack on my ipod, I also have those remixes...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 05:36 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

^^^ we're writing a biography about you, so we stalk you.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 05:50 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

LOL

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 05:55 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

its true, i know what ur doin right....now...lol....ur thinjin how dumb i am. lol and how obsessed u r

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 06:36 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

how did you know? haha laughing

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 08:57 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

*reads mind* OW! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 10:36 AM