KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » You know you're obsessed when...

You know you're obsessed when...
Started by: AudioHeart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (84): « First ... « 82 83 [84]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Actually, Jaeh, they said that we were all 'stupid little thirteen year olds obsessed with Johnny Depp'.... sad

I'm freaking 24 years old and only admire Johnny's talent and attractiveness! Why do people have to rain on everyone else's parade? If he and I were ever to meet, honestly, I probably wouldn't like him. We're too different. But that doesn't mean I can't admire him as an actor.

I must be old. What is OTF?

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 05:57 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
thanks happy
aint he adorable? [or 'adorkable'?]

that i was
The Grey Fox gave me my new name

no no no we dont we just....have an extreme dislike to some peoplez but really its all a test at first and if you cant handle it you fail but if you take it in stride you win

heehee, I watch NCIS occasionally and found McGee very likable xD

ah, The Grey Fox.. ^^ how's teh OTF?

lolz, its true bwa. they have like an initiation process of sorts. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 01:08 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
heehee, I watch NCIS occasionally and found McGee very likable xD

ah, The Grey Fox.. ^^ how's teh OTF?

lolz, its true bwa. they have like an initiation process of sorts. xD

im writing a story where hes the love interest happy

were good the Millionth Post Game got shut down though weve compensated by going to the General Discussion Thread for our usual discussions and i made perhaps the greatest joke of all time the other night[viewable on my profile]

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2009 10:20 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

im writing a story where hes the love interest happy

were good the Millionth Post Game got shut down though weve compensated by going to the General Discussion Thread for our usual discussions and i made perhaps the greatest joke of all time the other night[viewable on my profile]

whoa. The Millionth post game got closed?! Why? what happened?

lol, fun quotes. all from the otf? xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 03:19 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Yeah, but I shoulda' fit in perfectly! And I didn't even say anything about Johnny!

And they still yelled at me....

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 4th, 2009 10:22 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

whoa. The Millionth post game got closed?! Why? what happened?

lol, fun quotes. all from the otf? xD

it got to a point that there was so much nonsense and spam that they shut us down

yepperyes

Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Yeah, but I shoulda' fit in perfectly! And I didn't even say anything about Johnny!

And they still yelled at me....

(please log in to view the image)

oh suck it up
if you didnt pass you didnt pass

Old Post Jun 5th, 2009 12:11 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

it got to a point that there was so much nonsense and spam that they shut us down

yepperyes

rofl. they actually shut it down. too bad, I wanted to see who'd grab the millionth post spot.

lol, kinda miss the otf. its only a few clicks away, but its been so long... *sighs melodramatically* xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2009 02:03 AM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

rofl. they actually shut it down. too bad, I wanted to see who'd grab the millionth post spot.

lol, kinda miss the otf. its only a few clicks away, but its been so long... *sighs melodramatically* xD

no ones there currently which is a shock really cause usually theres welshie, TGF, Piggle or someone else there keeping it alive

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 04:45 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

no ones there currently which is a shock really cause usually theres welshie, TGF, Piggle or someone else there keeping it alive

I know - I'm used to it always lighting up whenever I refresh my page xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2009 03:28 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

you know you're obsessed when you buy an old magazine just because you see that it has an article of POTC in it.

you know you're obsessed when you still come here almost everyday...

you know you're obsessed when you reminisce about "the old times"...

you know you're obsessed when you constantly demand news for POTC 4, or Johnny Depp - either way.. yeah.

You know you're obsessed when you wake up sleeping "obsessed" threads to post why you're obsessed showing off your obsession even though it appears that the said obsession is slowly dying.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 01:11 AM
johnnydeppluvr1

u know when ur obssesed with johnny depp when u go to hottopic and buy a captain jack sparrow towel just so u can hang it on ur wall and never use it for its purpose. thats what i did

Old Post Jul 27th, 2011 03:10 AM
johnnydeppluvr1 is currently offline Click here to Send johnnydeppluvr1 a Private Message Find more posts by johnnydeppluvr1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOneFirestorm

Serious why does Davy Jones consider Jack Sparrow to be a cruel man?
Is it because he decides to taunt him whie holding his heart in his hands instead of just kill him?

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post May 1st, 2014 06:24 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

oh suck it up
if you didnt pass you didnt pass

Considering you also said:

"no no no we dont we just....have an extreme dislike to some peoplez but really its all a test at first and if you cant handle it you fail but if you take it in stride you win"

Was this supposed to be encouragement to win?

(But really, why would I want OTF to like me if I can instead mark this board as my territory, like a persistent ghost who refuses to stop haunting it?)

Old Post May 26th, 2023 01:02 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Nov 6th, 2023 04:31 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

Hello~

Old Post Nov 7th, 2023 07:51 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

smile

Old Post Nov 8th, 2023 12:55 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2023 10:35 AM