KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect KMC Comic Tournaments

Respect KMC Comic Tournaments
Started by: Digi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
i laughed, i cried, i went to disney world. no expression

seriously, galan carried my sorry a$$. he's the ones the reporters should be talking to . . .
You modest son of a...

Seriously though, it was a very fun tourney - I learned a hell of a lot. Couldn't have asked for a better partner (no homo.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 01:20 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Galan007
You modest son of a...

Seriously though, it was a very fun tourney - I learned a hell of a lot. Couldn't have asked for a better partner (no homo.)

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 04:54 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Was that not a good 'champion comment'?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 05:11 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Galan007
^ Was that not a good 'champion comment'?

we make digi proud. big grin

Old Post Mar 28th, 2010 01:07 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Digi
This thread just got a substantial update. The opening post is updated to include all sections of the thread as well as all tournies. Every tourney thread has an entry, and the statistics (participants, winners, character, etc.) are also up-to-date. Adding a few links from Delph's league of champions is the only remaining update that I'll get to here in a few days.

The current tourney leo is hosting will get an entry when it's over.

I also condensed the tourney posts themselves so that there's 2 in each post. I was running out of room on Page 1, and would like to keep everything there if possible.

...and now the links from delph's tourney have been added.

As a quick note, I don't try to be comprehensive in tourney links. I include the finals (when applicable), maybe the semis, and I try to make sure that each participant has one of their matches linked. If I'm involved as a participant or judge, I also try to remember 1-2 matches that were considered very good.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2010 03:01 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Everything should be updated in all posts/stats, up to and including leo's tourney that just ended.

Old Post May 19th, 2010 03:00 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

You guys. Check it.

(please log in to view the image)

I'm adding this to the picture section. I don't even care that I lost with this guy. That whole tourney was epic.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 12:30 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

where's the picture section?

Old Post May 25th, 2010 12:41 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by psycho gundam
where's the picture section?

Technically it's a signature section. And I work pictures into some of the "links" for various tournaments. A few similar photoshopped pics have made it into a lot of the earlier tourneys. I suppose I should maybe think about a dedicated pic section separate from the two.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 12:56 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

yes please

Old Post May 25th, 2010 01:04 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Technically it's a signature section. And I work pictures into some of the "links" for various tournaments. A few similar photoshopped pics have made it into a lot of the earlier tourneys. I suppose I should maybe think about a dedicated pic section separate from the two.
That's a good idea. thumb up

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 25th, 2010 01:25 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I remember back in darth's tourney people had pics of their amalgams drawn as well by someone. i don't remember who, but I had mine as well.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 02:18 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Ok, cool. Post them here, and I'll make sure they get added into the appropriate section on page 1. Because I track down enough tourney-related stuff on my own, so I'm going to have to leave any pics to others unless they're already included.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 04:02 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Last edited by psycho gundam on May 25th, 2010 at 04:36 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2010 04:33 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Cool. Though Imageshack/Photobucket links would be appreciated. I'll run out of posts in a hurry with that format, since I think only something like 8 images can go on a single post. The roman numeral of the tournament and amalgam/character name (if applicable) would also be good.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 04:52 AM
King Kandy

Or you could just click "properties".

Old Post May 25th, 2010 05:03 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

sad

Old Post May 25th, 2010 05:05 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Originally posted by King Kandy
I remember back in darth's tourney people had pics of their amalgams drawn as well by someone. i don't remember who, but I had mine as well.

That be me.. lol's
Ok, cool. Post them here, and I'll make sure they get added into the appropriate section on page 1. Because I track down enough tourney-related stuff on my own, so I'm going to have to leave any pics to others unless they're already included.

Just click on the link under my sig Digi, it should take you to my post in the art forum section.. Everything should be there..

My Artwork

Old Post May 26th, 2010 02:28 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Old Post May 26th, 2010 04:35 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

http://img504.imageshack.us/f/img50...lairwindsh5.jpg

That sh*t is high level. I had forgotten about these amazing drawings, Ambient.

Originally posted by King Kandy
Or you could just click "properties".

Well then! I learned something new today.

Anyway, cool, and thanks to the few of you contributing stuff. I may not update it terribly soon, but it'll be added to my list.

PG, what the hell is that Poccy stuff supposed to be? I lol'd, then no expression 'd.

Old Post May 26th, 2010 05:20 AM