KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect KMC Comic Tournaments

Respect KMC Comic Tournaments
Started by: Digi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Added the most recent tourney, and updated the all-time stats and such.

smile

Last edited by Digi on Sep 25th, 2007 at 07:33 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2007 06:39 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Sweetness.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2007 03:39 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 07:28 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

So, I suppose that we'll be having a new tourney here soon....

BTW, shouldn't Scoobless give some winner comments for the High Meta Amalgam Tourney?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 10:57 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

There's quite a few past champs that never left comments. I think Blair's the only one that's ever used it.

And yes, a spot on page 1 awaits the winners of the current tournament.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 11:49 PM
King Kandy

I think we should force them to comment! lol.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2007 11:54 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

I keep meaning to get around to that .... still mean to.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 10:48 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Kandy
I gave up without a fight, had no grasp of even the simplist rules, was deluded by Evangels lower quality trourney into thinking it would be a cakewalk...

King Kandy. Don't call my tournaments lower quality. If you lost in another tournament, don't blame your loss on my tournament. I put my time and effort into all the tournaments I do, and I ask that you respect that.

-Evangel94

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 10:58 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

I read through these tournament. I tend to agree with Kandy on this.

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup
Thanks for the sig Passione.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 11:09 PM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I mean, look at Hulk10, BdotRob, or myself. We would never of had a fighting chance in say, Batdude's tourney.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2008 11:14 PM
Evangel94
Premium Member

King Kandy and Nod, I'm going to only ask this once. Do not insult my tournaments or the participants of those tournaments. If you have a problem with it, keep it to yourself.

"Respect KMC Comic Tournaments"

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Jan 4th, 2008 at 12:18 AM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 12:14 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Re: ..

Originally posted by DigiMark007
My hope is that it will become an area to discuss past and future tournaments,

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 12:18 AM
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never read them all. Just the semi finals for each tournament.

I might want to take part if good participants like Batdudes tourney enter in the next one.

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 12:25 AM
Nod is currently offline Click here to Send Nod a Private Message Find more posts by Nod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Re: Re: ..

Stop being childish King Kandy. If you lost, then you have no one to blame but yourself. This thread is for Respecting (something your not doing at the moment) KMC tournaments. You have no right to come in here and call any tournament low quality especially when you haven't taken the time or effort to run any yourself.

Now I ask if you have any serious greivances, to keep it to private messages to myself if necessary.

Forever Young...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 12:30 AM
Nod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone has the right to say what they like. Freedom of speech.

XXX Rated 2girls 1 cup

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 12:32 AM
Smurph
------

Evangel's tournaments always seemed like the funnest to me, because the excitement was kept up with the fast pace, and there was a larger expanse of characters.

I'd enter the next one if one is held.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 12:43 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Nod
Anyone has the right to say what they like. Freedom of speech.

True enough, but you're on a privately owned website and must obey its rules or lose the right to post.

Anyway, I'd tend to agree with Evangel on this one. All the early tourneys had a lot to improve upon, regardless of the host. But Evangel was the person who started the tourney craze on KMC. And say what you will about current compared to early, but you didn't have to devote 6 months of your life to a tourney back in the old days....tournaments have certainly improved in the way we handle things, but there's something to be said for brevity.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 02:20 AM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by DigiMark007
True enough, but you're on a privately owned website and must obey its rules or lose the right to post.

Anyway, I'd tend to agree with Evangel on this one. All the early tourneys had a lot to improve upon, regardless of the host. But Evangel was the person who started the tourney craze on KMC. And say what you will about current compared to early, but you didn't have to devote 6 months of your life to a tourney back in the old days....tournaments have certainly improved in the way we handle things, but there's something to be said for brevity.
I swear you've said the exact same thing before... word for word. I think.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 08:15 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by SaintSmurph
I swear you've said the exact same thing before... word for word. I think.

Probably. 90% of what I do as a mod is respond to problems and/or complaints. Eventually you start repeating yourself.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2008 05:32 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

So.

3 tourneys. And if I'm not mistaken, a new tourney winner has to be crowned in Evangel's most recent tourney (despite plenty of tourney vets).

I feel....good...right now about all the tourney-ness going on. I generally don't like too many of them, but it's a good sign for KMC. And I feel like the forum should take a considerable break (i.e. months) after the current batch, only because you'll start losing a lot of support and interest from the "regulars" and the lull between tourneys generally makes them mroe exciting and worthwhile. But for the moment, it appears to be working.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2008 01:33 AM