KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Omega Red

Respect Omega Red
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jrodslam

Here, Red chases down a running Nightcrawler. He catches him with the tentacles, but NC ports out. Red releases the Phermones and Nightcrawler cant even continue to Bamf away.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:38 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Agent Zero(Maverick) needs some info and who does he got to? Omega Red whos now head of the Russian Mafia. Red says hes a changes man, lol. Anyhoo, Red gives him the scoop on Sabertooth's dealings/plans. Lucky for Zero, Red doesnt know hes really Maverick.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 09:48 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

this thread kicks tons of motha****ing sonbitch cockadoodle ass.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 10:05 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I heard Red was hunting down Maverick recently, and that he have finally acquired the C-synthesizer.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 10:13 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I heard Red was hunting down Maverick recently, and that he have finally acquired the C-synthesizer.

Maverick doesnt have his powers anymore. Red saw him and gave him a beatdown. To bad he didnt kill him.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 10:18 PM
jrodslam

Ok. Heres Red vs Cable. Note that Cable is powerless due to the machine YET he still challenges Red. Pretty ballsy on Cables part. Red abuses and talks down to him while telling him that hes no real warrior.

Round 2. Machine that was hindering Cable has been cut off. The fight then is pretty even. In the end Cable gets Reds respect, but he was not there to fight naturally. Red powers back on the machine that was hindering Cable, then left.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 03:00 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

eek! Red is the man. Though, I do have to give Cable props for trying to fight him. thumb up

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 09:08 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
eek! Red is the man. Though, I do have to give Cable props for trying to fight him. thumb up

True. Like i said before. Ballsy on Cables part.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 11:20 PM
jrodslam

Omega Red vs Daredevil.

First notice how Red drops through 4 floors of reinforced steel like nothing. DD stated that he threw the club with full force at Red but he hardly noticed. Then he makes quick work of DD.sad The fight was halted due to Black Widows interference. I dont know where the hell Omega went after.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 11:26 PM
iammingy

Finally, a RESPECT thread for my favorite Marvel villain!!!

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 07:28 AM
iammingy is currently offline Click here to Send iammingy a Private Message Find more posts by iammingy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

bumped, in hopes of getting more scans. I ran out. sad

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 10:47 PM
Squirrel Fart

Red taking a good shot from Logan, one of my fav. pictures and comics.

(please log in to view the image)

Red healing after a slash in the face by Psylocke.

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Jun 19th, 2007 at 10:02 PM

Old Post Jun 19th, 2007 09:58 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiral Goddess
Eternal Omega Red

I thought I would share some of my scans.

Arkady

X-Force

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 04:43 PM
Spiral Goddess is currently offline Click here to Send Spiral Goddess a Private Message Find more posts by Spiral Goddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*T*
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are WAY to big. I would get a mod to resize them.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 04:57 PM
*T* is currently offline Click here to Send *T* a Private Message Find more posts by *T* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Heres Red last seen in the final pages of the last issue of White Tiger. I hope she gets an ongoing just so i can see Red get some work in, but most likely either she wont get an ongoing or Red jobbs. Im keeping my fingers crossed.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 05:47 PM
Spiral Goddess
Eternal Omega Red

I actually was going to re-size them, but I couldn't edit my post.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 05:47 PM
Spiral Goddess is currently offline Click here to Send Spiral Goddess a Private Message Find more posts by Spiral Goddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiral Goddess
Eternal Omega Red

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 03:55 PM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

we need to make a petition to get omega red into more arcs. the guy is bad aassss!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 05:21 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

maybe they dont include him is due to him being able to kill almost all heroes simply by being near them......

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 05:22 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiral Goddess
Eternal Omega Red

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 06:28 PM