KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Omega Red

Respect Omega Red
Started by: TricksterPriest

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiral Goddess
Eternal Omega Red

Old Post May 15th, 2008 06:51 PM
Spiral Goddess is currently offline Click here to Send Spiral Goddess a Private Message Find more posts by Spiral Goddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 03:37 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiral Goddess
Eternal Omega Red

Thank you for the most recent scans.

I'm hoping I'll get Uncanny X-Men 499 today.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 01:57 PM
Spiral Goddess is currently offline Click here to Send Spiral Goddess a Private Message Find more posts by Spiral Goddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Dont know how i forgot to post this. Red stops a helicopter from taking off higher into the air.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 03:31 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Haven't seen that one, nice feat.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 12:36 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

I think this is a nice feat for the simple fact that Wolvie does detect Red as soon as he walks in the place. Plus Red was able to sneak up on him. Interesting imo.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2009 11:32 PM
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 10:43 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Sigh. sad

Here, Red Catches up to Wolvie. Notice how hes fully healed after the events that happened in the last Origins issue. Wildchild has the C-Sizer.

Red vs Wildchild.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 08:30 PM
jrodslam

Unless they do some revamping or flashbacks, thats most likely the last time we'll see Omega Red. Im truly saddened by this.sad

Salute to my favorite Villain in all of Marvel. Youll be missed.

beer

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 08:38 PM
jrodslam

I guess since i showed his resurrection, i may as well show his death.

Note, how like ive been saying over the years, Red mentions that hes been toying with Wolvie.sad

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 08:45 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i liked red sad

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 09:09 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I would have liked to see Wildchild vs. Red without the distraction.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 09:59 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I guess putting the scan of Nightcrawler ko'ing Red with a fall from a couple hundred feet up wouldn't be respect.

Arkady will be missed, but he I didn't like the Wolvie/Colossus fight. His powers shouldn't have worked on Peter at all, but whatever, Red was a beast, just like Sabertooth and Wildchild I guess.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 10:05 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

He will be back there's no doubt in my mind that he will.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 10:16 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
I would have liked to see Wildchild vs. Red without the distraction.
Wild Child appeared to have the upper hand.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 11:13 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by snoopdogg

I wouldn't say that. His tentacles almost broke his neck.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 11:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What panel?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 11:29 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

very very briefly though

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Errrrr?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 11:39 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

What panel?

Originally posted by -K-M-
Errrrr?

Third page. WC holds back of his head. It could be argued that he just got slapped, though... anyway, he got lucky.

I'd say that Red's tentacles have about Class 100 strength, he restrained Big C with them.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 11:44 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Looks like Red headbutted him to get out of that hold.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2009 11:47 PM