KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » BBC Reported Building 7 Collapse 20 Minutes Before It Fell

BBC Reported Building 7 Collapse 20 Minutes Before It Fell
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
They didn't. Get over it.

They did as I proved. . .

Not hard to phone up a news station here in the States. Ush mentioned NBC, I repeat.

Show me this NBC, report, hell show me something that suggest such a report even exsist. Because, right now you have nothing but "what ush said".

EDIT: Again, show me proof of the exsistencet of a magical report/rumour that the BBC allegedly misquoted.

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 28th, 2007 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 12:54 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

You only proved that you think that the British can tell the future. no expression

Go ask Ush, then. The news isn't 100%, as you apparently expect it to be.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 12:58 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

You only proved that you think that the British can tell the future. no expression

Go ask Ush, then. The news isn't 100%, as you apparently expect it to be.

Well, it's obvious I'm wasting my time. I asked you to show me this magic report that the BBC misquoted in their reported and you simply avoid it. Forget what ush says, until he post the original report he has no proof.Bottomline is, ush's conjecture is not evidence, period.

And, your ignoring the fact that several people predicted the fall of wtc 7, but whatever man.

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 28th, 2007 at 01:02 AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 01:00 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

And I'm wasting my time, because you're just plain paranoid. Thank you for reminding me why I never try to debate in here.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 01:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

And I'm wasting my time, because you're just plain paranoid.

Questioning the government when the president of the united states lies makes me paranoid. It never ceases to amze me how people can ignore the obvious, but whatever.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 01:06 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Obvious to a conspiracy theorist only. That's an opinionated point of view, not a fact.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 01:09 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Obvious to a conspiracy theorist only. That's an opinionated point of view, not a fact.

Actually, it is a fact, the president claimed he had no idea this would happen . Yet, was given multiple warnings in advance, I covered it in another thread. I'll post it for you.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 01:12 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar

After 9/11 president George W. Bush and Secretary of State Condolezza Rice claimed according to the Washington Post that they had no idea somethng like this could happen. Yet, prior to 911 president bush was given several warnings by the FAA,CIA, and several foreign intelligent agencies.

Here are all the articles pertaining to Bush being warned:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/02/05/Bush_knew.html

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/05/...t.11/index.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/september...,718312,00.html

Yet claimed this:

"I don't think anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile, a hijacked airplane as a missile."
-- Condoleeza Rice May 16 2002 Press Conference

So, even if you think willie browns warning was a coincedental, it doesn't change the fact that bush had prior knowledge of 911 and claimed he had no idea that this would happen. Combined with the fact that several hours before 911 people were told not to fly (Coincedental or not) is very incriminating evidence.

So, based on the evidence we can come to conclusions.

Conclusion 1: Bush let 9/11, despite having prior knowledge
Conclusion 2: Bush and other government / Big business individuals planned 911.

You can argue the specifics, but it doesn't change the fact that 911 is no longer a conspiracy theory. It's a conspiracy fact, the only thing left to question is why it was done. Because the argument that 911 was a mistake is , and no one knew is bullshit.

EDIT: NORAD apparently had an idea, since they ran drillss simulating attacks on the pentagon and twin towers 2 years before 911. So, there difinetly was not a failure in intelligence.

And here are news articles about individuals being warned about 911:

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
pentagon officials cancel flights

“NEWSWEEK has learned that while U.S. intelligence received no specific warning, the state of alert had been high during the past two weeks, and a particularly urgent warning may have been received the night before the attacks, causing some top Pentagon brass to cancel a trip. Why that same information was not available to the 266 people who died aboard the four hijacked commercial aircraft may become a hot topic on the Hill.”

Washington Post

Brian McWilliams, Newsbytes News Network (a division of The Washington Post Company), September 27, 2001:

“Officials at instant-messaging firm Odigo confirmed today that two employees received text messages warning of an attack on the World Trade Center two hours before terrorists crashed planes into the New York landmarks.”

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 28th, 2007 at 01:19 AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 01:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Didn't you mention that you were wasting your time?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 01:49 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Didn't you mention that you were wasting your time?

Yeah, I'am, Good Luck with your report man, farewell.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 01:10 PM
Deano

dont waste time with the ignorant ashtar. they are a waste of time.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 02:31 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
dont waste time with the ignorant ashtar. they are a waste of time.
Says the guy who thinks the WTC was brought down by a controlled demolition.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 04:02 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

and what did bring it down?

and lord xyz says........

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 06:28 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Deano
and what did bring it down?

and lord xyz says........
Weight.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 08:12 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

you heard it from the man himself ladies and gentleman.

conspiracy over

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 09:26 PM