KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Ultimecia VS Sephiroth

Ultimecia VS Sephiroth
Started by: draxx_tOfU

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Ultimecia VS Sephiroth

can squall's foe defeat cloud's foe?

who's the more powerful boss?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 07:22 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

No idea...Sephiroth is the better fighter while Ultimecia is the more powerful magician...Meh. I'll give it to Sephiroth.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 06:21 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seifer Sephiroth

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 10:19 PM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Great. Too ludicrously overrated bosses. I'm gonna say Ultimecia. Definitely the harder boss. and just to be an *******, she curbstomps Sephiroth. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 10:39 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Ultimecia. She had total control over the timestream. She wins.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 10:51 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Ultimecia was the worst boss of all FF games. You could one shot her even easier than you could sephiroth.

Plus she was developed horribly "Hey here's some witch in the future we're mentioning now for the first time, she's got control of time or something, go kill her now, she's the boss, go"

Just awful.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 11:07 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I'll go with Ultimecia.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 12:04 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
Ultimecia was the worst boss of all FF games. You could one shot her even easier than you could sephiroth.

Plus she was developed horribly "Hey here's some witch in the future we're mentioning now for the first time, she's got control of time or something, go kill her now, she's the boss, go"

Just awful.

They should have just stuck with Edea. She was MUCH cooler and her outfit was spectacular IMO.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 12:21 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Originally posted by Draco69
They should have just stuck with Edea. She was MUCH cooler and her outfit was spectacular IMO.

co-sign...

the part where you could control her, during the esthar thingy, i always had her at critical level just to use her limit break...ice strike!

anyway, i have to go with the harder boss, ultimecia...

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 02:41 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Originally posted by Draco69

Yeah, I was getting into Edea, thought she was turning into a good villain, then they shit on her and gayed her out. Then I was like "Well, guess that means Seifer is the main villain, that's cool, makes sense, the villain is usually the counterpoint to the hero, which Seifer was" then it turned out to be some witch from the future that was introduced about an hour before you fight her, in one longwinded dialogue. Made me sad.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 10:55 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

At least Sephiroth was well developed before you faced him. They just threw in Ultimecia. You knew nothing about her. Edea would have been much better.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 10:48 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Not to mention the whole time paradox that happened at the end of the game... even though FF8 was my fave out of the FF series

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 10:58 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

As much as I hate Sephiroth and his cliche...I hate Ultimecia more.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 5th, 2007 11:12 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ultimecia is BULLS**T! Edea and Seifer were cool, I was convinced one of them would be the last boss, but no, the developers thought it necessary to make the last boss some sorceress no ones ever heard of and introduce her damn near the end of the game. As for who would win, although Ultimecia's magic is better, Sephiroth's isnt too shabby and has vastly superior combat abilities. I also found her easier. So Seph ftw.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 09:48 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

What would have been better is if Seifer had followed squall and his gang somehow ( " I wont stop until your dead ! " ) and then usurped Ultemecias power ( "Foolish boy..my control of the the time stream...it's..interrupted..nooooo" ) it would have been a sweet twist ending and saved all the bulls*it with Griever....

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 06:55 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

by the sounds of it both of em are crap, seifer looks ridiculous and the girl is presented badly...pfff FF "points to ass, then runs from any fanboys" Happy Dance

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:16 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

FFIV basically did the same thing. You think the last boss will be Golbez but then you learn about Zemus. But the thing is that they just didn't spring it on you at the last minute. Even before Golbez became a good guy you learned of Zemus when FuSoYa joins your team.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 11:55 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Ultimecia wins.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 02:56 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Imo sephiroth.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 03:49 PM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Which Sephiroth? Safer Sephiroth would be close, AC Sephiroth will win

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 05:45 PM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote