KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Illuminati Bankers Hired Hitler To Start WW2

Illuminati Bankers Hired Hitler To Start WW2
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flight643
The Truth

I may be wrong, but didn't Hitler record in his book, Mein Kampf (sp) exactly what he had planned for Germany, The Jews and The 'Twin Evils' Communism and Judaism? Hitler didn't receive any help from the so called 'Illuminati', he was a political genius and he used his brain to get what he wanted.

It seems people will use anything as a conspiracy or Illuminati motive to build their post count up!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 11:06 AM
Flight643 is currently offline Click here to Send Flight643 a Private Message Find more posts by Flight643 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

the article is saying 'what if hitlers motives were forced upon him, sort of like a mind control..just as people have been conditioned to hate jews, muslims, black people etc.

just like how the cia created al quaida and now they are being used against us as ''enemys''.

And Hermann Rauschning, an aide to Hitler, said in his book, Hitler Speaks:

“One cannot help thinking of him as a medium. For most of the time, mediums are ordinary, insignificant people. Suddenly they are endowed with what seem to be supernatural powers which set them apart from the rest of humanity. The medium is possessed. Once the crisis is passed, they fall back again into mediocrity. It was in this way, beyond any doubt, that Hitler was possessed by forces outside of himself - almost demoniacal forces of which the individual man Hitler was only the temporary vehicle. The mixture of the banal and the supernatural created that insupportable duality of which one was conscious in his presence... It was like looking at a bizarre face whose expression seemed to reflect an unbalanced state of mind coupled with a disquieting impression of hidden powers.”

let me tell you that mind control is simple to achieve. and deadly

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 04:08 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Once again, many canadians grew up or live in other countries. Your nationality does not dictate your chosen expertise.
The website is .ca therefore in Canada.

Originally posted by Flight643
I may be wrong, but didn't Hitler record in his book, Mein Kampf (sp) exactly what he had planned for Germany, The Jews and The 'Twin Evils' Communism and Judaism? Hitler didn't receive any help from the so called 'Illuminati', he was a political genius and he used his brain to get what he wanted.

It seems people will use anything as a conspiracy or Illuminati motive to build their post count up!
Hitler didn't write Mein Kampf.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 04:54 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flight643
The Truth

He didn't write Mein Kampf = My Struggle even though it was his biography? confused are you sure your correct?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 05:29 PM
Flight643 is currently offline Click here to Send Flight643 a Private Message Find more posts by Flight643 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

He didn't write Mein Kampf = My Struggle even though it was his biography? confused are you sure your correct?
Maybe I'm thinking of something else.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 08:00 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flight643
The Truth

thumb up I think you are thinking of someone else lol no worries though

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 09:42 PM
Mr Parker

Great research Deano as always. thumb up Too bad that most the people who post here in the conspiracy section at KMC are too damn lazy to do any research for themselves or they would know like you and I do,that George Bush Sr's father Prescott Bush who also had ties to the CIA as well like Bush Sr did,that he helped put Hitler into power.Yeah I knew about this sometime back as well doing research at the library.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 8th, 2007 at 11:01 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 10:49 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by lord xyz
The website is .ca therefore in Canada.

What does that have to do with anything?

Originally posted by Mr Parker
Great research Deano as always. thumb up Too bad that most the people who post here in the conspiracy section ay KMC are too damn lazy to do any research for themselves

Copy and paste is not research. You're nuthugging knows no bounds.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 10:54 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Deano
from what ive read from different people and all the dots seem to connect. its not a ridiculous theory and its not pathetic

Exactly.Also If they ever went to the library and did research,they would also know there is a book out they can check out that documents it all by this really good researcher who also did great work proving that 9-11 was an inside job called The Unauthorized Biography of George Bush. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 10:58 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flight643
The Truth

Exactly.Also If they ever went to the library and did research,they would also know there is a book out they can check out that documents it all by this really good researcher who also did great work proving that 9-11 was an inside job called The Unauthorized Biography of George Bush. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It seems you have a real hardon for Deano confused

But I respect Deano for all the research he does, I love a good conspiracy but sometimes it can be taken a little too far.

And Parker, the thing that got Hitler into power was Propaganda!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 11:50 PM
Mr Parker

How immature people can get around here.Read that book I mentioned THEN get back to me.It documents everything I mentioned.One small request,please dont come back with anymore childish comments like that if you want to be taken seriously,thats a KHARMA DOG and A LORD XYZ thing to do and shows why those posters should not be taken serious on anything they ever say besides there insane posts they always sprout off about.Please dont make anymore comments like that and have to make me lump you in with them as posters who should be ignored by everybody .If it werent for your first sentence,then that would have been a mature post and I would be thinking-well at least he's mature so I can at least respect this poster.Thats forgotten about now and all in the past but please no more of those comments okay? I hope thats not too much to ask for.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 05:01 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I sense some hostile emotions going on here....let's just discuss this in civil manner.

btw-If you guys feel this is all rubbish..well, why even wasting your time. Conspiracy is just that...conspiracy theory. Keep courtesy in place...above all...we're a community...no need to get personal.

WD

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 05:21 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What does that have to do with anything?
I already told you.

"the guy is no where near the place he's talking about so it's more likely for him to be wrong at the start."

Old Post Mar 9th, 2007 06:19 PM
J-Beowulf

How immature people can get around here.Read that book I mentioned THEN get back to me.It documents everything I mentioned.One small request,please dont come back with anymore childish comments like that if you want to be taken seriously,thats a KHARMA DOG and A LORD XYZ thing to do and shows why those posters should not be taken serious on anything they ever say besides there insane posts they always sprout off about.Please dont make anymore comments like that and have to make me lump you in with them as posters who should be ignored by everybody .If it werent for your first sentence,then that would have been a mature post and I would be thinking-well at least he's mature so I can at least respect this poster.Thats forgotten about now and all in the past but please no more of those comments okay? I hope thats not too much to ask for.

First, the enter key is your friend.

Second, THEIR insane posts that they always sprout off about? All you ever do is say "good job Deano, everyone else is ignorant. We know better. Bunch of ignorant children."

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 12:50 AM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I'll let you in on a secret...

You ready?

You sure?

I hired Hitler to start World War II.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 07:28 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KnivesOut
nuff sed

Originally posted by Bespin Bart
I'll let you in on a secret...

You ready?

You sure?

I hired Hitler to start World War II.

dude, thats not funny no expression

[5:20][showcase]

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 12:43 PM
KnivesOut is currently offline Click here to Send KnivesOut a Private Message Find more posts by KnivesOut Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flight643
The Truth

If you want to be taken seriously, read the best book in the world, SPELLING AND GRAMMAR! You will get well documented pages on how to use capital letters, full stops, commas and paragraphs.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 12:56 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by lord xyz
I already told you.

"the guy is no where near the place he's talking about so it's more likely for him to be wrong at the start."

So by your logic, an historian 's work should be disregarded from the beginning as he was not there?

How do you know the author never lived in the U.K. or travelled there frequently?

Your logic is faulty. By your train of thought, the only people who should be trusted to write about afghanistan are afghanis, the only people to write about brazil is brazilians and the only people who should write about the united states are americans. That's just silly.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 01:49 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So by your logic, an historian 's work should be disregarded from the beginning as he was not there?

How do you know the author never lived in the U.K. or travelled there frequently?

Your logic is faulty. By your train of thought, the only people who should be trusted to write about afghanistan are afghanis, the only people to write about brazil is brazilians and the only people who should write about the united states are americans. That's just silly.
Woah. You're misundersatnding me. But, meh, let's just agree to disagree.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 01:59 PM
Mr Parker

If you want to be taken seriously, read the best book in the world, SPELLING AND GRAMMAR! You will get well documented pages on how to use capital letters, full stops, commas and paragraphs.

childish insults as always.thanks for proving your immaturity AGAIN.your full of crap because every word in that post IS spelled correctly kid with commas and periods in places where they need to be and maybe you didn't bother to think that I get emotional about kids who are afraid of the truth about 9-11 and other conspiracy's that they choose to remain ignorant and accept the lies and propaganda by the government that I don't take the time to go through with the capital letters and everything when when typing. roll eyes (sarcastic) thanks for proving why you cant be taken seriously either since like those other two kids Dog and Lord,you also stoop to nothing but childish insults..how pathetic.
typical though of the people like you though to throw insults because the truth scares you. stick out tongue

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 10th, 2007 at 10:09 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 09:58 PM