KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Illuminati Bankers Hired Hitler To Start WW2

Illuminati Bankers Hired Hitler To Start WW2
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
thanks for proving why you cant be taken seriously either since like those other two kids Dog and Lord,you also stoop to nothing but childish insults..how pathetic.
typical though of the people like you though to throw insults because the truth scares you. stick out tongue

Does anyone see both the Irony and Hypocrisy here? If so, coupld you point it out to Parker? Also Parker, you are a child, I am an adult calling me otherwise is pointless. Also, if you actually read any posts other than Deano's and your own you'd see that you are making a rather big fool of yourself claiming to know of what others speak.

But please continue your rants and inaccuracies, it does nothing but weaken your credibility and percieved rationality, or lack thereof.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 10:28 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flight643
The Truth

I am also an adult Mr. Parker and indeed you are the immature one. Everyone in this topic is being quite civilised and then you come up thinking your Mr. Dictionary. Just shut up and stop acting like a stupid immature cry baby! Just for everyones sake, how old are you anyway Mr. Parker?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:01 AM
Flight643 is currently offline Click here to Send Flight643 a Private Message Find more posts by Flight643 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Does anyone see both the Irony and Hypocrisy here? If so, coupld you point it out to Parker? Also Parker, you are a child, I am an adult calling me otherwise is pointless. Also, if you actually read any posts other than Deano's and your own you'd see that you are making a rather big fool of yourself claiming to know of what others speak.

But please continue your rants and inaccuracies, it does nothing but weaken your credibility and percieved rationality, or lack thereof.
I've noticed that all the Parker act-alikes in the past have been banned. Anyone else see that?

Originally posted by Flight643
I am also an adult Mr. Parker and indeed you are the immature one. Everyone in this topic is being quite civilised and then you come up thinking your Mr. Dictionary. Just shut up and stop acting like a stupid immature cry baby! Just for everyones sake, how old are you anyway Mr. Parker?
I am a child. And he uses that to his advantage. As if, my young age makes him superior and more intelligent by default. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 11:46 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Flight643

Ha Ha your hysterical. laughing what a hypocrite.Maybe your an adult but you got the mind of a child.Thats hysterical that you call YOURSELF the mature one.If you think telling someone they have a hard on for Deano is mature,you really got some serious maturity problems. roll eyes (sarcastic) YOU started this flame war with that childish and idiotic comment and I told you I would forget about it and would like to have a mature discussion about that book I referred you to,you could have taken me up on that and been mature and said something like-Okay your right,that was childish of me,I'm sorry.I'll read that book and get back to you on this and discuss this with you.Instead you behave like a kid coming back and attacking me, putting down my grammar-Thats something children do,mature adults dont do that kid.so you need to look in the mirror when calling someone an immature crybaby.you also lost your credibility BIG TIME saying everybody else on here is being civilized.If you think Kharma Dogs posts on this thread especially his FIRST post to Deano is mature and civilized then that just says it all about your maturity. laughing Oh and thanks for showing how dumb Kharma Dogs posts are by quoting his post.I have told him hundreds of times I have him blocked from my view because i wont play his game and respond to his childish insults he throws at people like me and deano,yet he still is desperate for my attention trying to get me to respond to him.How pathetic.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 17th, 2007 at 09:23 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 09:14 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Originally posted by J-Beowulf
First, the enter key is your friend.

Second, THEIR insane posts that they always sprout off about? All you ever do is say "good job Deano, everyone else is ignorant. We know better. Bunch of ignorant children."

wow you pretty much hit the nail on the head there

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 09:39 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

your full of crap because every word in that post IS spelled correctly kid with commas and periods in places where they need to be and maybe you didn't bother to think that I get emotional about kids who are afraid of the truth about 9-11 and other conspiracy's that they choose to remain ignorant and accept the lies and propaganda by the government that I don't take the time to go through with the capital letters and everything when when typing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

1) Failed to capitalize "Y"
2) Failed to add a comma after kid
3) Hold that thought....
4) Failed to add ANY commas
5) Failed to organize thoughts in any coherent manner
6) Created one gigantic run on sentence... of failure
7) Succeeded! In failing...

Great research Deano as always. thumb up Too bad that most the people who post here in the conspiracy section at KMC are too damn lazy to do any research for themselves or they would know like you and I do,that George Bush Sr's father Prescott Bush who also had ties to the CIA as well like Bush Sr did,that he helped put Hitler into power.Yeah I knew about this sometime back as well doing research at the library.
Exactly.Also If they ever went to the library and did research,they would also know there is a book out they can check out that documents it all by this really good researcher who also did great work proving that 9-11 was an inside job called The Unauthorized Biography of George Bush. roll eyes (sarcastic)
How immature people can get around here.Read that book I mentioned THEN get back to me.It documents everything I mentioned.One small request,please dont come back with anymore childish comments like that if you want to be taken seriously,thats a KHARMA DOG and A LORD XYZ thing to do and shows why those posters should not be taken serious on anything they ever say besides there insane posts they always sprout off about.Please dont make anymore comments like that and have to make me lump you in with them as posters who should be ignored by everybody .If it werent for your first sentence,then that would have been a mature post and I would be thinking-well at least he's mature so I can at least respect this poster.Thats forgotten about now and all in the past but please no more of those comments okay? I hope thats not too much to ask for.

Throughout all of your posts the only thing you have managed to accomplish is agreeing with Deano and then calling everyone else "immature." In the last quote the only thing Flight said was that you seem to agree with Deano alot, which apparently you took offensively because the only thing you did was rant on about how immature and childish he was... which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Congratulations Mr Parker, not only are you one of the most ignorant, hypocritical and downright immature members on this forum; you have also proven to succeed in posting absolutely no information relevant to this topic and instead relying on Deano's claims. The only thing you manage to do well is spark fights with other members who are only here to have a reasonable mature discussion. smile

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 10:10 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Oh and thanks for showing how dumb Kharma Dogs posts are by quoting his post.I have told him hundreds of times I have him blocked from my view because i wont play his game and respond to his childish insults he throws at people like me and deano,yet he still is desperate for my attention trying to get me to respond to him.How pathetic.

Blocked? Then how were you the first to respond to a thread that I created?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...nspiracy-theory

Not only do you prove yourself to be a complete wingnut every day, but an insecure one who has to concitantly lie as well.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:55 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Spartan005
1) Failed to capitalize "Y"
2) Failed to add a comma after kid
3) Hold that thought....
4) Failed to add ANY commas
5) Failed to organize thoughts in any coherent manner
6) Created one gigantic run on sentence... of failure
7) Succeeded! In failing...

Throughout all of your posts the only thing you have managed to accomplish is agreeing with Deano and then calling everyone else "immature." In the last quote the only thing Flight said was that you seem to agree with Deano alot, which apparently you took offensively because the only thing you did was rant on about how immature and childish he was... which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Congratulations Mr Parker, not only are you one of the most ignorant, hypocritical and downright immature members on this forum; you have also proven to succeed in posting absolutely no information relevant to this topic and instead relying on Deano's claims. The only thing you manage to do well is spark fights with other members who are only here to have a reasonable mature discussion. smile

Again I am almost always in a hurry when I get on the computer so I almost never take the time to view my posts after reading them to take the time for that crap,okay sue me.Again kids make immature comments like that not adults.Maybe I did because they all were immature. Actually the ONLY one on this thread who I cant stand as a poster who for once is actually conducting himself in a mature manner for a change, is Lord Xyz.If Lord acted like this all the time in his posts,I could respect him as a poster.Your lying here because Flight went on and said EVERYBODY on here except me was being mature when I just proved that Kharma Dog was acting like a child in his first post to Deano. roll eyes (sarcastic) Funny how like him,you conviently ignore that post of his and dont have anything negative to say to HIM.Obviously he's your buddy so you wont.again I gave him an opportunity to apologize for his childish comment and said I would forget about it yet he wasnt interested. :

again your full of crap.You say that the people that have posted here are here to have reasonable mature discussions when AGAIN Kharma Dog proved in his first post he is just on here to attack Deano and start fights with people yet you ignore that post of his. roll eyes (sarcastic) You also ignore that childish comment flight made to me about Deano when I was trying to have a civil converstaion about it before his childish comment which he refused to apologize for.The fact that you ignore all this plus ignore that in my first post I was indeed making a point that indeed was relevent to this topic shows how you are the immature one here and like Kharma dog and the others,are just here to spark fights.Well all you know how to do is tell lies.And since you also show you got nothing negative to say to Kharma dog for his childish post,proves like Flight,I am also dealing with another child here.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 19th, 2007 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:39 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Again I am almost always in a hurry when I get on the computer so I almost never take the time to view my posts after reading them to take the time for that crap,okay sue me.Again kids make immature comments like that not adults.Maybe I did because they all were immature. Actually the ONLY one on this thread who I cant stand as a poster who for once is actually conducting himself in a mature manner for a change, is Lord Xyz.If Lord acted like this all the time in his posts,I could respect him as a poster.Your lying here because Flight went on and said EVERYBODY on here except me was being mature when I just proved that Kharma Dog was acting like a child in his first post to Deano. roll eyes (sarcastic) Funny how like him,you conviently ignore that post of his and dont have anything negative to say to HIM.Obviously he's your buddy so you wont.again I gave him an opportunity to apologize for his childish comment and said I would forget about it yet he wasnt interested. :

again your full of crap.You say that the people that have posted here are here to have reasonable mature discussions when AGAIN Kharma Dog proved in his first post he is just on here to attack Deano and start fights with people yet you ignore that post of his. roll eyes (sarcastic) You also ignore that childish comment flight made to me about Deano when I was trying to have a civil converstaion about it before his childish comment which he refused to apologize for.The fact that you ignore all this plus ignore that in my first post I was indeed making a point that indeed was relevent to this topic shows how you are the immature one here and like Kharma dog and the others,are just here to spark fights.Well all you know how to do is tell lies.And since you also show you got nothing negative to say to Kharma dog for his childish post,proves like Flight,I am also dealing with another child here.

First of all, Flight never called anyone immature. He said that he respected Deano for his research. I quoted him because I was trying to prove that all you do is agree with him and call us ignorant. By the way... people make jokes sometimes, not a big deal if you ask me.
Also, how am I immature and at what point did I imply that I wanted to fight with you? I have never lied, I simply didn't see Kharma's first post... which yes I'll admit was "immature." roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 08:07 PM
Mr Parker

Thats because ANYBODY who does accept the lies and propaganda by the government that 9-11 was not an inside job is definitely either ignorant or simply afraid of the truth and doesn't want to know the truth.Thats called living in denial.Yeah they make the kind of jokes a child would make.something your real good at.Not the kind a mature adult would.Flight lied by saying everyone on here is being civilized.He should read all the posts on a thread and get his facts strait first before making an ignorant comment like that just like you should as you just admitted Kharma's post was immature just ALL his posts are all the time.

I already told him if it were not for his first sentence in his first post-the childish one about the hard on for deano, I could have respected him as a poster since he said he respected Deanos research and the rest of his post was mature yet instead of taking me up on my challenge to read that book like i asked him,he chose to throw insults at me.Thats what people like Kharma dog do when they cant counter your points and wont take you up on your challenge to disprove you by reading a book you refer them to,is throw insults at that poster.pretty childish.

You showed your immaturity like Flight did by attacking someones grammar.Children do that,mature adults don't.I see people who make those kinds of mistakes all the time but I don't go and attack them for it in a debate because unlike you and flight,I am mature enough to know that they are probably pressed for time and don't have time to check their posts and proof read them.Some of us have lives and cant spend hours on end on the Internet.Attacking someones grammar is provoking a fight and starting a flame war. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also as someone else pointed out to you earlier,anybody who goes around making comments like I got butt raped by an alien and crap like that is someone who should not be taken seriously.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 19th, 2007 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 08:49 PM
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by lord xyz

I am a child. And he uses that to his advantage. As if, my young age makes him superior and more intelligent by default. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Age is not always directly related with intelligence. Has anyone else noticed how many completely idiotic "adults" there are nowadays?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:35 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Thats because ANYBODY who does accept the lies and propaganda by the government that 9-11 was not an inside job is definitely either ignorant or simply afraid of the truth and doesn't want to know the truth.Thats called living in denial.Yeah they make the kind of jokes a child would make.something your real good at.Not the kind a mature adult would.Flight lied by saying everyone on here is being civilized.He should read all the posts on a thread and get his facts strait first before making an ignorant comment like that just like you should as you just admitted Kharma's post was immature just ALL his posts are all the time.

I already told him if it were not for his first sentence in his first post-the childish one about the hard on for deano, I could have respected him as a poster since he said he respected Deanos research and the rest of his post was mature yet instead of taking me up on my challenge to read that book like i asked him,he chose to throw insults at me.Thats what people like Kharma dog do when they cant counter your points and wont take you up on your challenge to disprove you by reading a book you refer them to,is throw insults at that poster.pretty childish.

You showed your immaturity like Flight did by attacking someones grammar.Children do that,mature adults don't.I see people who make those kinds of mistakes all the time but I don't go and attack them for it in a debate because unlike you and flight,I am mature enough to know that they are probably pressed for time and don't have time to check their posts and proof read them.Some of us have lives and cant spend hours on end on the Internet.Attacking someones grammar is provoking a fight and starting a flame war. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also as someone else pointed out to you earlier,anybody who goes around making comments like I got butt raped by an alien and crap like that is someone who should not be taken seriously.

1. Take a deep breath.

2. You do realized that you mention my name CONSTANTLY. You refer to me CONSTANTLY and you insult me CONSTANTLY, but you refuse to engage me directly. One might suspect that you either are afraid to do so or have unrequited feelings for me.

3. For someone who is supposed to have me on ignore, you seem to reference my posts an awful lot.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:57 PM
Spartan005

Apparently you don't understand my sense of humor. I made a JOKE in a forum.... SUE ME. I'm sick of you. You are an insult to logic. Stop talking. Stop breathing. I'm through with you.

You my friend are the first person from this forum to ever be put on my ignore list after 2 YEARS.

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 02:09 AM
REXXXX
Networking

If you want anyone to take you seriously, you need to have proper grammar. Otherwise, nobody will care what you say, because it will be painful to read.

Then again, you are in the Conspiracy theory forum.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 03:00 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Illuminati Bankers Hired Hitler To Start WW2

Deanos funny.....but an idiot.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 09:34 AM
Combat is currently offline Click here to Send Combat a Private Message Find more posts by Combat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

awwwwww,,how lovely

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:56 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

well since the only one here who is not acting like a child about all this is Lord Xyz and he is the only one here who isnt trying to start a flame war and is also the only one interested in the topic at hand, this will be my last post here on this thread since nobody wants to keep it on topic.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 06:40 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Spartan005
Apparently you don't understand my sense of humor. I made a JOKE in a forum.... SUE ME. I'm sick of you. You are an insult to logic. Stop talking. Stop breathing. I'm through with you.

You my friend are the first person from this forum to ever be put on my ignore list after 2 YEARS.

yeah and many people found that joke childish. roll eyes (sarcastic) thank you I dont debate with children.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 06:44 PM
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by KharmaDog
Blocked? Then how were you the first to respond to a thread that I created?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...nspiracy-theory

Not only do you prove yourself to be a complete wingnut every day, but an insecure one who has to concitantly lie as well.

I'd like to bump this for Parker to see.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 07:51 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

well since the only one here who is not acting like a child about all this is Lord Xyz and he is the only one here who isnt trying to start a flame war and is also the only one interested in the topic at hand, this will be my last post here on this thread since nobody wants to keep it on topic.

Immediatly followed by:

yeah and many people found that joke childish. roll eyes (sarcastic) thank you I dont debate with children.

I'd laugh if it weren't so pathetic.

Originally posted by J-Beowulf
I'd like to bump this for Parker to see.

Don't bother, he'll ignore it just as he does every other good point that I, or anyone who disagrees with him or proves him wrong, post.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 10:31 PM