KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Illuminati Bankers Hired Hitler To Start WW2

Illuminati Bankers Hired Hitler To Start WW2
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
well since the only one here who is not acting like a child about all this is Lord Xyz and he is the only one here who isnt trying to start a flame war and is also the only one interested in the topic at hand, this will be my last post here on this thread since nobody wants to keep it on topic.
Please stop talking about me.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 07:29 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

wow just when I think your being sensible you go and do something dumb like bring back this thread back to the top about a a discussion that ended over a week ago that I long have forgotten about. roll eyes (sarcastic) Here I go and give you a compliment for once and yet you dont want it.your welcome. stick out tongue

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 28th, 2007 at 09:50 PM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 09:46 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow just when I think your being sensible you go and do something dumb like bring back this thread back to the top about a a discussion that ended over a week ago that I long have forgotten about. roll eyes (sarcastic) Here I go and give you a compliment for once and yet you dont want it.your welcome. stick out tongue
I don't want to be complimented, I want a sensible debate, but seeing as that's never really happened here, I make jokes to pass the time.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 10:42 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lancethebrave
Insanity... Pure Insanity

allright even though i dont think the illuminati had anything to do with Adolf Hitler, it is entirely possible that they did, they did exist because people dont document anything entirely false, it is lies with bits of truth tucked away inside, now things can be documented and be true but be only part of the truth, hitler banked in sweden due to the untrackable banking they had, the Illuminati have a notorious reputation, now as history is constantly filled with false endings and such it is quite possible they influenced him, something has to give a man a push, as well as how could he get so many followers if only a handful truly were nazis? there is a possibility that the illuminati had something to do with it, you cannot ignore what could have happened with what is said to have happened or you will lose all grasp of logical reasoning, you cannot follow like a sheep or you are nothing more than a sheep, belief and possibility are two different things and since i am wide open to possibility i will say that for the illuminati to have done something they would only had to have made someone come in contact with him and offer him a proposal, they might even have arranged him to get out of jail for the purpose to do something for them, they would also need a purpose this purpose is to make political unrest, and it did it created political unrest EVERYWHERE in every country involved something happened something that made them angry, it caused the berlin wall to be built it caused the jews to get a country and the muslims lose one, and theyre still at war today, so the possibility screams at us

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 09:58 PM
lancethebrave is currently offline Click here to Send lancethebrave a Private Message Find more posts by lancethebrave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

Very constructive critisim, why not stop insulting folk and thier threads and give decent answers. As far as I know such insulting comments arnīt allowed in this forum, read the rules.

Originally posted by KharmaDog
This thread should be banned just out of it's sheer stupidity.

Deano, for posting this crap, you are sad.

If you actually believe it, you are pathetic.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 03:10 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Bicnarok
Very constructive critisim, why not stop insulting folk and thier threads and give decent answers. As far as I know such insulting comments arnīt allowed in this forum, read the rules.

Decent answers have been ignored.

Your response to this post justifies it's existence.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 11:56 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

constructive comments please.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 12:07 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote