KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Hero of Time Respect Thread

Hero of Time Respect Thread
Started by: Lord Rock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Jackass.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 08:27 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Jackass.

Now that's not very nice. When did I ever insult you? In fact, I don't see where I insulted anybody.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 08:35 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SumOfAllFear

Originally posted by Lord Rock
I have Twilight Princesswink I am on my way to the SKy Temple nowwink SO, nearly done with the gamesmile If you dont have it yet, buy it, its more than worth the moneywink

Ocarina of Time Link should win, no doubt. He has superstrenght and a lot more capacilities

ohh i have the game and have beaten it
i didnt like the ending

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 08:45 PM
SumOfAllFear is currently offline Click here to Send SumOfAllFear a Private Message Find more posts by SumOfAllFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SumOfAllFear

i think twilight princess should win his bomb arrows would keep ocarina link away and put him down for the count

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 08:46 PM
SumOfAllFear is currently offline Click here to Send SumOfAllFear a Private Message Find more posts by SumOfAllFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not a comic thread. Closed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 09:10 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Not a comic thread. Closed.

...allow me to extrapolate a bit, rather than deal with a bunch of PMs (which I'll probably get anyway):

I didn't realize this had already been made in the games section and closed, then opened here as a result of that. We can't undermine another mod's decision, and it also goes against forum rules anyway (comic stuff only).

And while some can make a claim to comic-dom, at least a little, Link is almost entirely a game character, and the thread reflects that. It was only being allowed on a trial basis in the first place, and it's obvious that it doesn't really belong.

So yeah, co-signing Ush's decision.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2007 09:19 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote