KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Half Human, Half Animal Sign in

Half Human, Half Animal Sign in
Started by: Tatsumaki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Shade
~Dark Lord~

yes

Feel The Anger Flowing Through You...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 12:34 AM
Darth Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kuchiki
Well, we'll take a vote. Just say yes for restarting it, or no for keeping it the way it is.
Yes yes

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 12:39 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Yes..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 12:43 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Yes
There are about eight of us and that was a 5th yes so its makes the majority

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 12:45 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Shade
~Dark Lord~

lets wait till every one is back?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 02:06 AM
Darth Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

sounds more fair that way...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 02:07 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Idc, Rly

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 02:08 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Shade
~Dark Lord~

So they dont get lost or quit.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 02:10 AM
The Big O
The Original O

I say hell yes. It'd give my character a chance. But I have to see you guys tomorrow. I have to put my son down. And running after a two year old in college isn't easy. Cya.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Last edited by The Big O on Mar 17th, 2007 at 02:42 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 02:40 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Alright. I'll restart it, but I'm going to be much stricter on all the rules.

1. CORRECT spelling. I don't really care if you're in a rush and want to make a post. Spell check take all of what, 30 seconds? USE IT!

2. Minimum of 13 sentences. Good sentences. I don't want to see any, "Bob jumped from the agents. He ran away from the agents." Way to short. Take Wild Cherry's posts. I'm sure she puts a lot of detail into her posts to make sure it's clear.

Anyone who doesn't have 13 GOOD sentences gets a warning. NO EXCEPTIONS

3. Don't double post.

4. Use, "" when your character is talking.

5. I would prefer any flashback in Italics.

6. I REALLY don't want to have to go back two or three pages of just nonsense. If a conversation is going on between two characters, I'll make a TINY exception. If I say to stop, You stop.

7. DON'T MAKE OOC POSTS UNLESS IT'S ATTACHED TO AN RP POST! I've typed this, how many times?, and people STILL do it! What the hell?!

8. Don't ignore a character even unless they come in late. Also, don't dump new characters on my character (to tell them what's going on) because you're feeling lazy.

9. Try not to kill agents. Remember, we may be enhanced with animals, but we're only teens for gods sake!

That wraps it up right now. I'll most likely add more later when I have the chance to.

If I'm not on, I leave the rp to Darth and/or Wild Cherry.

One more thing, I would like everyone's characters to stick with each other in one group. It'll avoid confusion.

Last edited by Tatsumaki on Mar 17th, 2007 at 10:53 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 10:46 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Sounds good to me.. Great rules..

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 11:14 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I agree

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 11:19 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

I agree as well ninja
Epitomically Perfect

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 12:00 AM
Darth Shade
~Dark Lord~

I agree also...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 12:19 AM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

1. CORRECT spelling. I don't really care if you're in a rush and want to make a post. Spell check take all of what, 30 seconds? USE IT!

2. Minimum of 13 sentences. Good sentences. I don't want to see any, "Bob jumped from the agents. He ran away from the agents." Way to short. Take Wild Cherry's posts. I'm sure she puts a lot of detail into her posts to make sure it's clear.

3. Don't double post.

6. I REALLY don't want to have to go back two or three pages of just nonsense. If a conversation is going on between two characters, I'll make a TINY exception. If I say to stop, You stop.

7. DON'T MAKE OOC POSTS UNLESS IT'S ATTACHED TO AN RP POST! I've typed this, how many times?, and people STILL do it! What the hell?!

8. Don't ignore a character even unless they come in late. Also, don't dump new characters on my character (to tell them what's going on) because you're feeling lazy.

9. Try not to kill agents. Remember, we may be enhanced with animals, but we're only teens for gods sake!

That wraps it up right now. I'll most likely add more later when I have the chance to.

One more thing, I would like everyone's characters to stick with each other in one group. It'll avoid confusion.

wow, killer! i agree as well...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 12:23 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

3. Don't double post.

Yes i agree ...but Kuchiki may i say some thing ?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 02:01 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by _Rare_Fox_
Yes i agree ...but Kuchiki may i say some thing ?

I believe I speak in her words when I say yes..

Yes, you can.. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 02:04 AM
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

Thank you.

OK not trying to sound bossy but i think 13 is a little to high , like 9-10 i can hand just 13 seems a little to much,because you can't like go on for ever about some or cant say much when little happens.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 02:16 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Actually, you can.. Have a look at my Wolf RP, and you will have some thypical examples smile

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 02:19 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Also, read the second post in this thread of mine:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...rp-good-to-know

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 02:21 AM