KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Half Human, Half Animal Sign in

Half Human, Half Animal Sign in
Started by: Kuchiki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I think, the meaning of a 13 sentence post, is that things will vary all the time.

Short post means a really rapid movement, or no movement at all, as well as minorly descriptive.

Long posts means a steady movement, often in an average speed and inevitable descriptive (If you are a somewhat talented RPer smile)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 02:48 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Kuchiki, some of your rules may have a conflict with Ellex. I can certainly make him younger but that takes a bit of his vital personality out. So he's not really a 'teen'. And to "stick with the group" may prove utterly difficult. Once again, his personality conflicts. I can change anything you need me to but I will do it with some reluctance.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 02:52 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

((I like posting long things just when i write 13 i get kind of boring and i go on and n....im good till 10 not 13 for some wierd reson 0.0 ))

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 02:53 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by K Tragedy
Kuchiki, some of your rules may have a conflict with Ellex. I can certainly make him younger but that takes a bit of his vital personality out. So he's not really a 'teen'. And to "stick with the group" may prove utterly difficult. Once again, his personality conflicts. I can change anything you need me to but I will do it with some reluctance.

I do not believe she ment that it was restricted to teens. The actual point in that rule would probably be the bold in this quote:

quote:
Try not to kill agents. Remember, we may be enhanced with animals, but we're only teens for gods sake!

I honestly believe that it is very possible to exchange
"Teens"
for
"Untrained human beings with special unnatural talents, who also just recently learnt to use them."

This is just a speculation from my side, but I guess this is what she meant.

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 02:57 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Shade
~Dark Lord~

True....(( holy crap, i forgot about the star wars rp...))

Feel The Anger Flowing Through You...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 02:59 AM
Darth Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Ah yes, that makes a bit of sense.

So far though I rather like these rules. Whether or not they shall stay bolded depends on the statistics of the RP. Not saying this is going to completely die it's just a possibility that such lovely guidelines could be waved away by an uncaring hand.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 02:59 AM
AngelxWings is currently offline Click here to Send AngelxWings a Private Message Find more posts by AngelxWings Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Nellis Munn
True....(( holy crap, i forgot about the star wars rp...))

((So did I.. I'll deal with my post tomorrow, though.. It's 04:00 AM here, and I'm going to bed))

Ah yes, that makes a bit of sense.

So far though I rather like these rules. Whether or not they shall stay bolded depends on the statistics of the RP. Not saying this is going to completely die it's just a possibility that such lovely guidelines could be waved away by an uncaring hand.

Yeah.. Well, I guess it was kind of my bad that she mentioned teens.. When I described the situation previously, I used the term teens repeatingy to describe our characters, since the majority is teens IC..

I believe this RP has great potentials.. As long as someone takes time to unfold them..

Last edited by Nozdormu on Mar 18th, 2007 at 03:02 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 03:00 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Shade
~Dark Lord~

((if you need a re-cap ill pm it to you, nothing much happened really...))

Are we making a new thread for it or staying in the old one?

Feel The Anger Flowing Through You...

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 03:07 AM
Darth Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Well, maybe i wasn't clear on the whole 'group' thing. What I meant was that I want ALL the characters on the same page. But your character, seeing as he's a 'loner' or an outsider, he may do whatever he wants, but, if you chose to be the 'loner' I can't guarantee any responses to your super-duper long posts. But I'll try my best to interact with him ^-^

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 03:40 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Oh gosh! I forgot my own plot for Ellex. Scratch the whole loner thing it won't work if I want this thing to go into action. *Grabs her cool blue crayon and scribbles out what she said previously*

Of course you'll interact with him! He was made by me, after all. Duh. xD

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:01 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Well, ok! ^-^ I guess I'll restart it up again. It's in the same thread.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:10 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

Iis it ok if me and survivor stay friends still ?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:13 PM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Yeah, just don't post two pages of just you guys.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:14 PM
Camille's_Death

Ok ,thanks <3

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:21 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

wow, did we restart already? okay... gimme a bit... i'll start Jack over again... do i need to repost my charry?

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:49 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Dont think we have restarted yet..

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:50 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

oh... my bad... just woke up. *yawns* overlook me...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:55 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

When is this thing going to restart? I can't wait. But I'll be back tomorrow.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 03:17 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngelxWings
xx. Angel~

Yes. That's my question as well.

If no one minds, I could do the honors.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 10:46 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

i don't mind.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 10:48 PM