KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Half Human, Half Animal Sign in

Half Human, Half Animal Sign in
Started by: Tatsumaki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Name: Jack Ravencroft
Race: Cajun
Animal: White Tiger
Ability or Abilities: speed, sharp claws, some stealth
Appearance: (i'll add a pic in a sec)
Personality: hmm... um... kinda a smart-aleck at times, but seems serious at times, also
History: Jack was always the odd man out in his family. He never got along with anyone, and now that his powers have surfaced, he's basically been disowned. He doesn't hold it against anyone, though he is quite peeved at the government and himself for it. His friends are his life, what few he has, and he'd do anything to protect them. White Tiger is a fitting animal, as he's always seemed to be quite cat-like and agile, even in his younger years...

(please log in to view the image)

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 12:15 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lt_Champion
fragile, handle with care

Name: Champion Ikeda
Race: American
Animal: Wolf
Ability or Abilities: She can turn into a wolf, she has fangs, great hearing and a great sence of smell
Appearance: She is like the girl in my sig, but with white wolf ears, and a white wolf tail
Personality: herself.
History: she lived a normal human life, until her parents found out what she was, then they kicked her out. She took off to find someone who wouldnt look at her and run. She wears hoodies alot, hiding her tail in her skirts, her ears hidden by the hood, afraid of what others will think. The only part she allows to be seen, is her face, and her fangs. (Okami, can our characters know each other, like traveling friends)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 12:34 AM
Lt_Champion is currently offline Click here to Send Lt_Champion a Private Message Find more posts by Lt_Champion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Yeah....you can't really turn into a wolf.....

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 12:37 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venir
Eh...?

Character Sheet

Name: Banzai(the Lion King!)

Race: German

Animal: Hyena

Ability or Abilities: Hightened Hearing, Sight, Smell. Extra-Ordinary strength, Speedy, More jaw power(Can chew through concrete, granite etc.)

Appearance:(please log in to view the image)

Personality: Quiet, considerate, Thinks before he acts, 'Mysterious'

History: Nobody likes the social outcast. Well, at least anyone with half a brain. Been expelled from twelve schools, and more marks on his permanent record then anyone can count, he isn't exactly 'best friend' material.
Life wasn't always this way for Tom, or 'Banzai' as he has come to be known(Or just 'Crazy kid'), he had it easy... Once. Then, his dad died, his mom commited suicide, and he just lost it. Now, he may look crazy, but he could be really sociable, if anyone had the balls to get close to him.
Moving to a prep school when he was twelve was a BLAST for Banzai. The preps, the jocks, the thugs. They all made life SO much easier. But he got them back. Oh, did he get them back! Yeah, he was the one on the news. The 'shooter'. Though, he didn't actually kill anyone. That's media bullshit. The cops actually misfired on two civilians, and charged Banzai for it! So he spent the next year and a half in jail, buffing up so he could actually defend himself.
The next half a year up to this point, he's been on the run. A limo was waiting for him when he got out of jail. And from Banzai's experience, Limo's mean one of two things. A guy dressed in black telling you your mother is dead, or trouble. Banzai darted off, and ran for shelter at the nearest building he could find.
Now, he 'lives' in an old opera house over in Venice, Italy. It's old, rundown, and so far, no one has found him.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 01:06 AM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

oooh.. Hyena eek!

Kewl Chari Axel happy

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 03:39 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venir
Eh...?

Cheah, I know! Kidding. stick out tongue

Yours is cool too, WC.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 03:42 AM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

stick out tongue

ty. Im tired

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 03:47 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venir
Eh...?

Join the club. We have hats =/

I think I might go to sleep.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 03:49 AM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

I never got my complimentary hat...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 04:20 AM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Name: Alexander Twilight

Race: Mixed:White and Irish

Animal: Lion

Ability or Abilities:
Sonic Roar
Heightened Strength
Heightened Speed
Heightened endurance and agility

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Personality: Alex trys to act like a leader what makes him seem bossy he is also mean at times but besides that he is nice to everyone.

History: When Alex was growing up he was shy and always wanted to be by himself. As he got older he slowly came out of his shell and when puberty hit he really toke it to a new level. Alex became the leader of all the sport teams he played on and he became class president and he soon became vary diamante of the things he had. Alex knew something was wrong so he asked his parents about it but they said he was just being silly but he knew they were lieing. One day when Alex was 16 He had got into a fight with A group of kids from another school things were looking bad him until Alex instintively let out a roar that knocked the kids unconscious.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 05:09 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

I'm debating; should I start it now, or tomorrow?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 05:27 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Well That was at 1230 for me so either would workstick out tongue

...Soon! eek!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 01:07 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i'll post bio in a bit

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:41 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Uri Barinoff

Race: Russian

Animal: Snow Wolf

Ability or Abilities: He has an acute sense of hearing and smell. He has increased speed and agility but loses his reasoning most of the time.

Appearance: He is pale and has fangs in his upper jaw. His hair is white and and his eyes take on the look of a wolves eyes.

Personality: Very shy at first but once he knows the person he is a nice person, loyal freind.

History: He was living a good life with his father when the first signs of the animal inside of him started to show. His father wanted nothing to do with him and even called the government to get Uri of his hands. He left later that day before he could be captured and wandered looking for a home. He met a young women who at first seemed freindly to him, but she later tried to seel him for money so he wea once again without a home. He later wandered around looking for anyone else like him.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 07:21 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I think wolf is wolf, no matter the race.. Not sure though, but you should make a plan for another animal, in case I'm right.. smile

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 08:02 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

erm........Maybe a differnt animal?

I'll make the thread in a bit.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 10:04 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

What State/Country are we in??

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 10:13 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Were just about to ask the same thing..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 10:22 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

i went ahead and placed myself in lawrence kansas for now, but if there's a central location, i can move Jack there in a bit... we are, after all, on the run.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 10:27 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

I was actually thinking New York or Florida.

I think I'll go with Florida.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 10:32 PM