KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Half Human, Half Animal Sign in

Half Human, Half Animal Sign in
Started by: Tatsumaki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

kk... i'll have Jack run that way... it cool if he stops in at Lindel, NC first, I wanna have him check in on an old friend who'll then betray him to the Government, and he'll get so mad he heads for Florida, if it's alright...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 10:34 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Snow wolves are larger than normal wolves but I will change my animal if you want.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 10:45 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venir
Eh...?

Looks like I have to hitch a ride to Florida!

You know, I think I'll stop by Gulf Breeze and see me, or well, Banzai'll see me. Ha! Aweseome ;D

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:08 PM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Wow the RP is goin kinda slow

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:18 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

How? It started a little over an hour ago, it's going at a normal speed. Plus, RPG's suck when they go too fast, it's going at a perfect speed right now.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:22 PM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ok very good point

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:23 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

So what do we need to do to get to Florida like just go or have a cause?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:24 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Survivor01
Snow wolves are larger than normal wolves but I will change my animal if you want.

Wolf as wolf.. They have the same abillities, and I am pretty sure that is what Kuchiki wants to avoid..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:25 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Will half Wolf subside or do i need to think harder?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:27 PM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kuchiki
I was actually thinking New York or Florida.

I think I'll go with Florida.
eek!

Thats where i live happy

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:29 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

dude, i think Kuchiki-chan would want you to just pick a new animal. i may be wrong though...

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:30 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I think you have to throw your wolf ideas away..

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:30 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Well I do really want to be the wolf but if I can't than thats cool I can just as easily pick another animal.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:32 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ok I'll just be a huskey. No more wolf ideas just a huskey.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:33 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Well, wolf is taken.. Either you could negotiate with Wolf_Girl15, or you'll have to adapt by the situation and pick another animal..

AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Edit

Last edited by AttentionPlease on Mar 10th, 2007 at 11:38 PM

AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Haha just did

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:34 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Should be acceptable with a Husky.. No one has the dog..

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:34 PM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Also, I guess my guy lives in Florida.

I really need to get a pic...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:36 PM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Alright, I'll settle for the young Hannibal. Only appearance that suits his personality and such.

Attachment: hannibalrising1.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 11:58 PM