KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Half Human, Half Animal Sign in

Half Human, Half Animal Sign in
Started by: Tatsumaki

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Changes!

Name: Kichi
Race: Japanese
Animal: Panda
Ability or Abilities: Long, sharp 'claws', can hear better than a normal person. Can endure a lot of damage. Sharp and tough teeth.
Appearance: Upload
Personality: Kichi is very cocky and likes to smirk a lot. She never turns down a challenge, and doesn't back down a lot.
History: She doesn't remember much about her past, only up to age 10. Her parents acted like they didn't know what happened to her, and didn't tell her anything. Kichi began to feel the side effects at age 14, and struggled to control them. Her skin began to get pale, but not white. She would often bite herself accidentally, because of her sharp teeth. She asked her parents why this was happening to her, but they didn't tell her. She moved out of her parents house and lives in Florida.

(She lives in Florida just because I don't want to go through the hassle of making her go there stick out tongue)

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:12 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

I can't find a picture to match my character.

He has long black hair tied back into a pony-tail, he has a medium build and has slight muscle on him, and his eyes are like dogs (husky) eyes.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:17 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kuchiki

Changes!

Name: Kichi
Race: Japanese
Animal: Panda
Ability or Abilities: Long, sharp 'claws', can hear better than a normal person. Can endure a lot of damage. Sharp and tough teeth.
Appearance: Upload
Personality: Kichi is very cocky and likes to smirk a lot. She never turns down a challenge, and doesn't back down a lot.
History: She doesn't remember much about her past, only up to age 10. Her parents acted like they didn't know what happened to her, and didn't tell her anything. Kichi began to feel the side effects at age 14, and struggled to control them. Her skin began to get pale, but not white. She would often bite herself accidentally, because of her sharp teeth. She asked her parents why this was happening to her, but they didn't tell her. She moved out of her parents house and lives in Florida.

(She lives in Florida just because I don't want to go through the hassle of making her go there stick out tongue)

Someone is being lazy stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:18 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

nah, i understand completely. she's got the right idea... maybe her character is leading the group of refugees?

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:23 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

And I'm going to change my appearance to this

© pandabaka deviant art

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:49 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

kawaii!

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:53 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Panda!!!!!! >w<

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:54 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Here's a pic of Justin. Apparently I have to change the hair to match the pic. Does anybody know where to go look for some good pics for characters.

Attachment: 3101191092.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:42 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Venir
Eh...?

Photobucket

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:58 AM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

Name: Camille
Race: Down south
Animal: Snow Bunny
Ability or Abilities:
She has speed,can jump pretty hide and others.
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Personality: She as sweet as a apple pie.But when she is anoyed or mad she has the south talk in her vosie.She is vary gentle with stuff and can be frighten easy when she is aloun.
History: Camille a snow bunny born in the south with her mom and her dad with her till the age 10.Camille learned how to hide her bunny tail and ears from people...her mother a humen her dad a full bunny humen thing.Her dad was shot when he was in his bunny form out in the forst ,After her fathers death Camille and her mother moved away so camille didn't half to live withthe pain.Years later Camilles mother had fallen ill ,Camille took care of her for a couple months but one day her mothers heart gave out.Camille lived on her own for a while till this day and ever time she steps out side she rembers her parents and what they told her "Hide thouse ears Cammi or one day your going to get killed ..people don't under stand u."Camille oways rembers that and trust no one to know her real self.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:00 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I think the bunny is taken..

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:02 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

Im going to have camille have a other sister she doesnt know about.

Name:Energy
Race: South
Animal: Snow Bunny
Ability or Abilities:
Speed and strengh

Appearance: (please log in to view the image)

Personality:
She has ok persoalty she is vary soft around her oarents and she loses control when you make fun or dis her family vary soft spot,
History:Energy is a younger sister of Camille when she was born she got tooken away but now after her mothers death she came back and lives with her older sister camille.Engery is kind of darkish person with no life to tell .She misses her parents truely and gets angery at the thought of her missing the life of her parents. She had goten EXSPELLED 3 times for starting a big fight ...because some guy had to laugh at her haveing not parents.She lets people know she is differnt with bunny ears and powers.She has realy no friends she is kinown as one of the OUTCAST or a FREAK all enery cares about is geting the good grades and geting out of there as fast as possibul.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:13 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I think the bunny is taken..

Differnt breed of bunny.....and some one has a Rabbit there is a differnce....

Sorry for double post.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:14 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Not really they are all the same And they have the same powers

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:18 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Spirit binder would..Florida is crawling with them...er. Swimming.
What would a Manatee do? Eat a huge head of lettuce and swim lazily through the water? laughing

They're like sea-cows. Fur Real. no expression

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:19 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Rabbits and bunnies are different

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:19 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Bunny is usually an affectionate name for a rabbit

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:20 AM
Arcade Fire
My Last Title Was Queer

Yeah... It's just a name that some people use to make rabbit sound "cuter".

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:21 AM
Arcade Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Arcade Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Arcade Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Oh yeah I was thinking of a hare, my bad guys

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:23 AM
Camille's_Death

Well its a differnt breed of rapit or bunny or what ever u people call them,.

The person got rabbit.....i my people are snow bunnys...theres a differnce.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:27 AM