KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eye Beams Vs Hand Beams

Beam me up
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Eye-beams 45 60.81%
Hand-beams 29 39.19%
Total: 74 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eye Beams Vs Hand Beams
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread

Hand beams can be dangerous while masturbating.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:54 AM
#1110 is currently offline Click here to Send #1110 a Private Message Find more posts by #1110 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fighter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Stop this voting!
You can not make one thing seem more important than other things!
You need one thing to be superior to another to make it superior, but never highlight the subject! That is wrong, brotherssad

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 12:55 AM
The Fighter is currently offline Click here to Send The Fighter a Private Message Find more posts by The Fighter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Fighter
Stop this voting!
You need one thing to be superior to another to make it superior, but never highlight the subject! That is wrong, brotherssad

(please log in to view the image)

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:00 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Scoobless
That's not an option, we limited it to Superman style beams.

So we also get that wide beam he used when destroying that army of Doomsday clones?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:01 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Stop this voting!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:01 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fighter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar

Those who calls other stupid shows they can not outsmart them, thus making a fool of them self.
Do what is written in my sig, brothersmile

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:02 AM
The Fighter is currently offline Click here to Send The Fighter a Private Message Find more posts by The Fighter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Validus
So we also get that wide beam he used when destroying that army of Doomsday clones?

Sure, why not ... but that did give him a major headache and he said he wouldn't have been able to do it twice.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:04 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Oh, and to stay on topic, hand beams.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:04 AM
MightyEInherjar is currently offline Click here to Send MightyEInherjar a Private Message Find more posts by MightyEInherjar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Those who calls other stupid shows they can not outsmart them

Scans?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:05 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fighter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scans?

Brother, you confuses mesmile

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:06 AM
MightyEInherjar
Two Ravens Above Us

Get out.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:08 AM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:10 AM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I would choose eye beams so I can say "X begats Y. Y consumes worlds." to people then cablebuster them. We'll see how the world feels without left arms.

Plus, sometimes you can do it with an invisible beam. Then who's going to know who's eyebeaming who?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:12 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I would choose eye beams so I can say "X begats Y. Y consumes worlds." to people then cablebuster them. We'll see how the world feels without left arms.

Plus, sometimes you can do it with an invisible beam. Then who's going to know who's eyebeaming who?

Perhaps, but if you wore glasses or contacts then eyebeams would just be a pain in the ass.

Also, extremities, such as hands, are the first thing to get frosbite in really cold weather - generating your own heat solves that problem.

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:17 AM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Its a dead heat! eek!

I like the use of hand beams to warm your hands on cold days! but it would make snowball fights a bit of a problem, your getting pelted by snow as water trickles through your fingers.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:26 AM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Hercules
Its a dead heat! eek!

I like the use of hand beams to warm your hands on cold days! but it would make snowball fights a bit of a problem, your getting pelted by snow as water trickles through your fingers.

I would imagine you would be able to turn it off.

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:45 AM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

I would imagine you would be able to turn it off.

stick out tongue

Your soo sensible! stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 01:46 AM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Perhaps, but if you wore glasses or contacts then eyebeams would just be a pain in the ass.

Also, extremities, such as hands, are the first thing to get frosbite in really cold weather - generating your own heat solves that problem.

smile

It would, but I wouldn't want to ruin my opera gloves with hand beams. Don't judge me.

And in a cold weather situation, I can just kill whoever's with me and stick my hands in their dead body. Or start a fire. Whichever I feel like doing.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:00 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'm still gonna liking the idea of being able to do the Darkseid pose and having flames shooting out my eyes. cool *shoots eyebeams at a random bystander* OWWWWWW!!!! I SHOT MY EYEBEAMS WITH SHADES ON! MY EYES, THEY'RE MELTING!!!! YEE GODS, THE PAIN!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

And that children, is why you never wear shades when you can shoot eyebeams. Otherwise you'll melt them onto your head. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:04 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Eye beams, pinpoint accuracy, plus they can be invisible, imagine, someone won't shut up and wham, insant lobotomy.In al seriousness, Supes has 3 kinds of eye beams, pinpoint laser vision, heat vision and widespread heat vision(Hits everything in the line of his sight.)
would you get one or all three?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2007 02:09 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote