KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Cashless society by 2012, says Visa chief

Cashless society by 2012, says Visa chief
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

then the aliens must have left and taken every piece of this technology with them to leave no proof.......everything down to the nuts on the bolts holding consoles together.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 05:53 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Evil Dead I would not be so quick to judge. The truth will be revealed in time.

Check into the books written by Maurice Cotterell, Patrick Geryl, Albert Slosman, Immanuel Velikovsky, Charles Hapgood, David Hatcher, Bill Clendenon, Ivar Zapp, George Erikson, Mark Amaru Pinkham, just to name a few.

Thats a few sources for you to look into. Just a few. I have many more.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 01:28 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

People better wake up and stop living in denial about this.I met a friend at work the other day where he brought up how corrupted the government was not me and I was thinking that just a few of us Deano like me and you and Winter were aware of this but it made me smile when HE brought this up on how the government is planning on us being a cashless society by 2012,2014 at the latest.People need to stop living in fear and wake up and take some kind of action or its going to be too late for them.people should visit this website www.cnnnews.com instead of listening to the lies the mainstream media shoves down our throats.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 20th, 2007 at 07:46 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 07:42 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
People better wake up and stop living in denial about this.I met a friend at work the other day where he brought up how corrupted the government was not me and I was thinking that just a few of us Deano like me and you and Winter were aware of this but it made me smile when HE brought this up on how the government is planning on us being a cashless society by 2012,2014 at the latest.People need to stop living in fear and wake up and take some kind of action or its going to be too late for them.people should visit this website www.cnnnews.com instead of listening to the lies the mainstream media shoves down our throats.

Ah, right, your imaginary friend.

And please explain to me how CNN is not mainstream?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 07:55 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

actually some of the mainstream news sources like CNN and CSPAN to their credit are now coming forward reporting real news because they have lost their credibility over the years with the lies they have shoved down our throats for so many years so some like them are now starting to come clean.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 08:06 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
actually some of the mainstream news sources like CNN and CSPAN to their credit are now coming forward reporting real news because they have lost their credibility over the years with the lies they have shoved down our throats for so many years so some like them are now starting to come clean.

So what is mainstream?

Oh, let me guess... Fox News? Of course, the only moderately conservative news station is accused of lying and deceit, of lying to everyone.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 09:41 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

its not a liberal conservative run media ,its a cia run media, but the dominent nightly news is.

the average AP reporter or statesman writer are just picked because they fit into the mindset, its the editors that are controlled and alot of real news does leak out occasionly. but rarely to people know what it means.

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 21st, 2007 04:34 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote