KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The End Of An Empire Or The End Of The World, And Whose Fault Is It?

The End Of An Empire Or The End Of The World, And Whose Fault Is It?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

The End Of An Empire Or The End Of The World, And Whose Fault Is It?

http://rense.com/general75/endof.htm

Anyway, it is not my fault and it is not your fault... it is OUR COLLECTIVE FAULT ! (See how I make it easy for everybody). But don't be mistaken, the fall of the USA will be the victory of the International Plutocracy... which includes the US plutocracy. THEY will survive in their radiation-proof shelters, while YOU will die as good patriots, as we fools are now labeled, ready to die for the greater wealth and power of the plutocracy. However, you will have ONE consolation:

Those who worked for them and who received lots of patriotic cash will ALSO die... only they will suffer a great deal more and in addition, they will also become conscious that instead of glorious "patriots", they have just been plain accomplices of murderers. If there is a Hell, that is whereto they will be heading: to burn for an entire eternity (and I am told that this is pretty long).
Many people the world over and perhaps most people, are presently wondering just where the US is leading the world and they see the United States as a world threat to be promptly exterminated. This however is a dangerous oversimplification, dangerous because if you destroy the USA you will quickly discover some other country taking its place... hence no solution! Or just remove George W. Bush and you will receive another puppet who will be quickly placed on the throne in his place: again no solution. The problems facing the world at this point cannot be solved without a thorough study of WHAT is going on and WHY. Then as a next step, we can search HOW to fix the mess.

To start with, you must excuse me but I absolutely need to repeat myself because this is a key subject: Human beings, when they come into the world can potentially grow into kind, loving, charitable, generous, human adults OR into cruel, hatred-filled, selfish, greedy, nationalistic adults: patriots! Whether they become one or the other type depends only on these TWO VERY IMPORTANT FACTORS:

(A) Motherly love and care first of all: The entire life of a baby depends on the first two years of mental communication between the mother and the child.
(B) The type of indoctrination (or brainwashing if you will) the child receives up to 25 years of age, when adulthood begins! (But the age of maturity is 50 and the age of wisdom is 75).

1. BRIEF "HISTORY" OF THE USA
It is surprising and even amazing how little US citizens know of the history of their country and even of their own family history. Yet, there is a good reason for this... though a frightening reason: it is all part of the deseducation system, essential as I have explained before and will explain again later on.
To start with, the word "Americans" has nothing to do with US. citizens! Americans are all the people who live in North, Central and South America. As a rare case, US citizens have no name, though it has been suggested that they could be called "usoids" or "ussian" or even "hussies". For instance, me, I am a Canadian born in Belgium. Of course, the truth is that the United States does not really exist, it is actually a number of states taken over and enslaved by the Washington D.C. plutocracy (but don't tell them that because the fools have been so exquisitely brainwashed that they think of themselves as "American patriots" ready to suffer and die for the greater wealth and power of the INTERNATIONAL plutocracy).
From where comes the USA anyway? I confess: WE Europeans, grabbed this "new world" area and filled it with all our convicts, murderers and so on (we did the same in Australia by the way), then we slaughtered the millions of natives (now called Amerindians) who owned the place. Hence, from the very start the (now called) United States was gangster country (Gasp!)... the land of Al Capone.
The natives were thus slaughtered from coast to coast. True, this was an old tradition. WE, civilized Europeans (which includes my entire family) slaughtered the native inhabitants of North, Central and South America, the entire Africa, juicy parts of Asia and Australasia. We killed MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of people. OK, you can now call me a super super mass murderer. I might almost say that every cell of my body represents ONE of my victims. So, I guess I could qualify as the next president of the United States.
Anyway, that was a bad start for the USA because afterwards, they continued the game and grabbed one piece of land after the other and, during THE ENTIRE HISTORY of the United States, they have been stealing and murdering, then incorporating one foreign territory after the other, thus becoming bigger and bigger... more and more powerful.
The important thing to notice is that the population of the USA quickly divided itself into two groups with a third, the formerly famousMIDDLE CLASS, fast and totally disappearing, as had long been predicted by theory. So, we now have:

(1) a majority of people just interested in living quietly and without fuss (the fools).
(2) a tiny minority of greedy, selfish pigs (now called the plutocrats).

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Mar 13th, 2007 04:57 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

time will tell, and its not my fault.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 12:59 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthSith

The downfall of this country may involve a full scale war,possibly nukes.But in my opinion this country has gotten so overconfident in itself that it's scary.We have a great economy that people take for granted,blowing money out of there ass' thinking there will be no consequence in doing so.Taking loan's on your mortgage,credit card's etc... etc.....In reality cash doesn't really exist "cash is digital".He insists on telling me that the people that run this country have it figured out and that there will never be another problem like the Depression .

All it takes is China to say "hey thanks for building all these factories in our country, to bad we don't like you anymore and now there all our"

Let's just say for instance the Iranian war happen's.Who's to say countries like China and Russia start to really go against us.China in particular could shut off all of there export's which would kill our economy and create havoc in the USA.

The USA in my opinion could not sustain itself,our spoiled society has forgotten how to take care of ourselves.We have hardly any factories making the thing's we need for daily life,there are hardly any farm's to feed ourselves anymore.Today's current generation are mostly college bound people who are for the most part clueless on how the real struggle of life works.There will be no more Walmart's and huge grocery store's.This is just a tiny sample of how this country will more then likely destroy itself.

I have a friend who is 30 year's old.He started an Auto repair shop 3 year's ago.It became a highly successful for a small shop in a small town.Last year he brought in 350k$.Hes been buying a lot of real-estate thinking that everything is going to be fine and dandy.I try talking some sense into him but he dont listen.He has 4 mortgages out,he can somewhat afford it all,but if something were to happen he would be one of the first to loose it all and this is what im afraid of.

I came across a car that was broken down on the road about a week ago,there were two guy's in there early 20's looked like the college type "or your typical male that has prettier clothes and hair then my wife".I pulled over and asked if they needed a hand,they said they didnt know how to get the spare tire out from the bottom of there truck.I showed them how and then they insisted that they didnt know how to change the tire.I then laughed,called them both moron's and drove away. This is what Im trying to get at with the whole "spoiled society"

Last edited by NinthSith on Apr 7th, 2007 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 08:47 PM
NinthSith is currently offline Click here to Send NinthSith a Private Message Find more posts by NinthSith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote