KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Leave the Conspiracy Theorists alone, kids...

Leave the Conspiracy Theorists alone, kids...
Started by: Blaxican

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leave the Conspiracy Theorists alone, kids...

In all honesty what point do we have trying to put the various Theorists in here down? Is this not the Conspiracy forum, a place for you to post conspiracies? I notice a lot of people coming in here just to point out how stupid these people and there conspiracies are. Who are we to tell them to stop posting conspiracies in the conspiracy forum?

If you really think all of there conspiracy stuff is BS then just ignore this part of the forum. That's what this forum was created for, right? So the GDF and OTF wouldn't get cluttered with this stuff?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 06:13 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay. Now hear my side of the story.

As a conspiracy theorist myself, I want to see the truth behind the US government and bring a stop to it. Yet, there are people here, making up crap, taking stuff out of context, and giving conspiracy theories a bad image. I'd like to discuss conspiracies, but being attacked by propoganda and retarded claims that are just there to bad mouth the government, then I'm going to oppose it. I don't want a bunch of stories being made into truth, I want the real truth.

Think of me as the skeptical conspiracy theorist.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 05:09 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Xyz has a point, an incompetent conspiracy theorist does more harm than good.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 05:28 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

I believe that we have every right to debate over the conspiracies posted in these boards.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 10:51 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lord xyz

As a conspiracy theorist myself, I want to see the truth behind the US government and bring a stop to it. Yet, there are people here, making up crap, taking stuff out of context, and giving conspiracy theories a bad image. I'd like to discuss conspiracies, but being attacked by propoganda and retarded claims that are just there to bad mouth the government, then I'm going to oppose it. I don't want a bunch of stories being made into truth, I want the real truth.

Uhh....am I seeing what I think I just saw? lol.

Lord...what have you done in the past 6 months that has anything to do with what you claim you are above?

Because I haven't seen you try to prove the Government wrong on anything. Instead, I see you picking on Mr. Parker and others like Deano who have the ability to post whatever they wish inside this forum.

This forum was created for anybody who wants to post anything they want to. It doesn't say Lord XYZ's Conspiracy Forum. lol. Cuz if it did I wouldn't be typing in here.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 12:17 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

This thread should be called leave the truth seekers alone because thats what the government labels people who dont accept the official versions of the kennedy assassination,9-11,ect is conspiracy theorists.yeah Lord has NEVER tried to prove my sources wrong when I have provided them for him.anytime i have challenged him to look at documentary tapes that document how clinton has had people killed off because they knew too much about his evil doings and where he can order those tapes,he just repeats the same damn thing over and over asking me to list my sources.He has got the worst memory of anybody I have ever encountered in my entire life.Thats why I wont bother with him anymore.he never trys to disprove me when i take him up on the challenge to do so.He just goes off and calls you an idiot ect when you give him your sources whether it be me,you,Deano,or Emporar Ashtar.

Sadly thats how most the people here are in the conspiracy forum when you challenge them to disprove you.The only poster I have ever found to be reasonable in thier posts when they dont agree with me on something,is Grand Moff who made the 9-11 thread.Me and Emporer Ashtar debated with him and he didnt agree with us on most things we said,but we both got along with him just fine and enjoyed our chats with him because unlike people like Lord and Kharma Dog he didnt go and call us names and insult us when he didnt agree with us.They could learn something from Grand.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 15th, 2007 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2007 06:48 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I can see why you believe all these hardcore conspiracy theories. smile

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 05:53 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Uhh....am I seeing what I think I just saw? lol.

Lord...what have you done in the past 6 months that has anything to do with what you claim you are above?

Because I haven't seen you try to prove the Government wrong on anything. Instead, I see you picking on Mr. Parker and others like Deano who have the ability to post whatever they wish inside this forum.

This forum was created for anybody who wants to post anything they want to. It doesn't say Lord XYZ's Conspiracy Forum. lol. Cuz if it did I wouldn't be typing in here.
Are you disabled?

Then how come George H. W. Bush, a CIA agent at the time, said to the CIA he was in Dallas at the time of the assassination, then they put him on a plane to washington? How do you explain that? Well, it's simple. The CIA had made a pistol which could fire a drat made of ice. The dart contains a drug which gives the victim a heart attack and the only evidence of a homicide is a small pin prick in the victim. The CIA threatened the FBI with these pistols. In simple terms, the FBI was the CIA's *****. But J. Edgar Hoover is a master mind. He wrote a memo called "Assassination of JFK" and in it he labels GHW Bush as the prime suspect. George Bush was working with E. Howard Hunt and Richard Nixon to bring down Kennedy for people like the Rockefellars and the Harrimans. In fact, In the 1970s, the haed of the CIA at the time said Hunt was in Dallas with George H. W. Bush and they were incharge of the shooters! He also said they were taking orders from the rockefellars. After that, Vice President Rockefellar fired him for some mystrious reason, and then GHW Bush became Director of the CIA. How do you explain this? How do you explain how Bush, Nixon, Hunt and Connoly (The guy who was in kennedy's car at the time of the assassination) all were in the white house in 1970, and then only 4 years later, watergate happened? There is piles of evidence to suggest something fishy is going on. But this was supposed to be a quick reply, I'm not in the mood to debate at the moment, maybe another time. wink
Here I am rejecting the official JFK story.

I'm going to be weird and agree with Deano. I'm not fully convinced, but I'm open to the possibility that he could be right. And there are a few facts in there. The illuminati, I know hardly anything about.

If kharma, kinneary and dalak thoink this is stupid, please debunk it for us.
Here I am supporting Deano.

I never said they couldn't post here. I'm just saying they are a joke. My reason for thinking this is in the post you just quoted which shows you haven't read it.

quote:
Xyz has a point, an incompetent conspiracy theorist does more harm than good.
Thankyou. I might've called you an idiot in the past, but compared to those people, you're a genius!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 06:54 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, 2 claps for XYZ. 2 paragraphs, one that he just wrote a week or so or ago, and another from who knows when.

Here is a better question. WHEN THE HELL HAVE U POSTED SOMETHING RELATED TO CONSPIRACY SINCE I'VE BEEN WATCHING HERE FOR MONTHS!!!! lol.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 10:20 PM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got a little game for everyone.

Take a look at all of the threads made by XYZ in this forum on page 1. Starting from the first to last.

How many of them have anything to do with trying to present a valid conspiracy theory?

Answer: Almost NONE!

How many of them have to do with attacking REAL conspiracy theorists?

Answer: Almost Every Single One!

Last edited by NuclearWinter on Mar 16th, 2007 at 10:31 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 10:22 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you disabled?

Here I am supporting Deano.

Awww. How sweet of you to support Deano Lord. In fact, what a 360 degree turn from the Lord XYZ I know of below:

Let me tell you something Deano, unless you get your shit together and know what you're talking about, shut the **** up and don't copy and paste the first piece of shit you see that's against the government.

It's a plane, therefore you by saying it wasn't makes you wrong, which lowers your credibility -- if it could get any lower.

Now thats the LordXYZ I know.

You don't see cockroaches pretending to be bunnyrabbits do you Lord?

No comparison..... just a question.

Last edited by NuclearWinter on Mar 16th, 2007 at 10:30 PM

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 10:28 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

You aren't a conspiracy theorist Lord. You're a false authority. There is a difference.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 10:34 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got a little game for everyone.

Take a look at all of the threads made by XYZ in this forum on page 1. Starting from the first to last.

How many of them have anything to do with trying to present a valid conspiracy theory?

Answer: Almost NONE!

How many of them have to do with attacking REAL conspiracy theorists?

Answer: Almost Every Single One!
So what? I'm a skeptic you dope. Just because I don't believe some or most conspiracies doesn't mean I don't believe all of them or I'm a government follower. do you honestly believe there are only two types of people in the world? Those who follow the government, and those who follow all conspiracy claims?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 10:54 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Than call yourself what you are Lord.

A conspiracy theorist skeptic.

Or if you want to call yourself a conspiracy theorist than do it, but don't expect other people to believe you if you don't churn out much of anything relating to that title.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 10:56 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Than call yourself what you are Lord.

A conspiracy theorist skeptic.

Or if you want to call yourself a conspiracy theorist than do it, but don't expect other people to believe you if you don't churn out much of anything relating to that title.
yeah, conspiracy theorist doesn't mean idiotic sheep. I believe there is a cover up in JFK and 9/11, but I don't think the WTC was brought down by... a controlled demolition. See, I'm not as gullible as the rest of you.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 11:03 PM
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I don't know bout all of that, but all I know is that I never claimed to be a conspiracy theorist. lol.

That title doesn't mean jack to me.

Finding the Truth is all I care about.

It's like with Kharmadog. I want to know the truth of what happened to Atlantis (And I believe I have found it).

Kharmadog seems to be satisfied with what scientists DON'T know.

I can't do that. I have to dig deeper.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2007 11:11 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

What title?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 12:39 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

It's like with Kharmadog. I want to know the truth of what happened to Atlantis (And I believe I have found it).

You found it? Bully for you. It would be the greatest discovery in history, yet you believe that a little known wanna be archeoligist has found a continent that most likely never existed at all.

Kharmadog seems to be satisfied with what scientists DON'T know.

Yes, I see, those are exactly my words. No...wait...they aren't. Have you noticed that I have been able to expose your theories or sources as complete garbage, but the only way that you feel that you can get a head up on me is by trying to twist my words, trying to interpret what I say instead of reading what I type, or intentionally misrepresenting my points or arguments.

Those who can't speak/think for themselves either use the words of others (like both you and Deano) or try to misrepresent the words of others in order to try and make their point seem valid (you and Parker).

I can't do that. I have to dig deeper.

The deeper one digs into a pile of sh*t the more the get covered by it, and the more they get used to it.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 12:45 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KharmaDog
The deeper one digs into a pile of sh*t the more the get covered by it, and the more they get used to it.
But if that person digs into a pile of gold, they will not only question it's purity, but after they have all the gold, set out and dig for more gold or something more worthful.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 12:48 PM
R8#@NG!G@

yes some people really do give them a bad image like sparton005 sayin that an alien ubducted him and made him have butt sex with him

Mercedes Benz SLR=Great Car

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 02:07 PM
R8#@NG!G@ is currently offline Click here to Send R8#@NG!G@ a Private Message Find more posts by R8#@NG!G@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote