KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Leave the Conspiracy Theorists alone, kids...

Leave the Conspiracy Theorists alone, kids...
Started by: Blaxican

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Re: Leave the Conspiracy Theorists alone, kids...

[QUOTE=8549669]Originally posted by Blaxican
In all honesty what point do we have trying to put the various Theorists in here down? Is this not the Conspiracy forum, a place for you to post conspiracies? I notice a lot of people coming in here just to point out how stupid these people and there conspiracies are. Who are we to tell them to stop posting conspiracies in the conspiracy forum?

If you really think all of there conspiracy stuff is BS then just ignore this part of the forum. That's what this forum was created for, right? So the GDF and OTF wouldn't get cluttered with this stuff?
[/QUOTE

You're trying to silence us because of your world conquering agenda.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 02:34 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
Well, 2 claps for XYZ. 2 paragraphs, one that he just wrote a week or so or ago, and another from who knows when.

Here is a better question. WHEN THE HELL HAVE U POSTED SOMETHING RELATED TO CONSPIRACY SINCE I'VE BEEN WATCHING HERE FOR MONTHS!!!! lol.
I got a little game for everyone.

Take a look at all of the threads made by XYZ in this forum on page 1. Starting from the first to last.

How many of them have anything to do with trying to present a valid conspiracy theory?

Answer: Almost NONE!

How many of them have to do with attacking REAL conspiracy theorists?

Answer: Almost Every Single One!
Awww. How sweet of you to support Deano Lord. In fact, what a 360 degree turn from the Lord XYZ I know of below:

Now thats the LordXYZ I know.

You don't see cockroaches pretending to be bunnyrabbits do you Lord?

No comparison..... just a question.
You aren't a conspiracy theorist Lord. You're a false authority. There is a difference.

You do realize that there's an "edit" button, don't you?

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 05:22 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Spartan005
You do realize that there's an "edit" button, don't you?
I already told him this, his responce was he forgets and posts after the 15 minute limit.
This error is too frequent to say he forgets. Instead he simply doesn't bother. That's my opinion anyway.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 06:55 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by Rohangiga
yes some people really do give them a bad image like sparton005 sayin that an alien ubducted him and made him have butt sex with him

This must be a joke. He was obviously making fun, or did that go over your head?

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 07:18 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Originally posted by Rohangiga
yes some people really do give them a bad image like sparton005 sayin that an alien ubducted him and made him have butt sex with him

*kills self*

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 07:21 PM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Spartan005
*kills self*
From laughing too hard? Or did you commit suicide out of disgust or disappointment?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 08:06 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spartan005

Originally posted by lord xyz
From laughing too hard? Or did you commit suicide out of disgust or disappointment?

A bit of both actually thumb up

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2007 08:56 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by lord xyz
brought down by... a controlled demolition. See, I'm not as gullible as the rest of you.

Then can you explain why they fell like a building does during a demolition. According to the FEMA, the building went through a "Pancake Collapse". You mind posting the science behind that?

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 18th, 2007 at 04:30 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 04:27 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:01 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Then can you explain why they fell like a building does during a demolition. According to the FEMA, the building went through a "Pancake Collapse". You mind posting the science behind that?

They were designed to collapse like that. Buildings that tall are not designed so as to collapse sideways and take out entire city blocks. The two towers were designed to fall straight down to reduce damage to nearby buildings.

Mind explaining why the towers shouldn't have collapsed like that?

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 06:43 AM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by J-Beowulf
They were designed to collapse like that. Buildings that tall are not designed so as to collapse sideways and take out entire city blocks. The two towers were designed to fall straight down to reduce damage to nearby buildings.

Where is this said, please offer a source.
And, since when are buildings designed to collapse?

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 18th, 2007 at 05:56 PM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 05:53 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

And, to answer your question, it should not have fallen like that because there is no way for floors to fall on floors in a progressive fashion, get smashed into into pieces that fly out of windows and still maintain it's velocity I.E. how did the collapse reach terminal velocity while having it's mass objectively changed?

EDIT: if your going to respond, please do it in the new thread I made.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 06:29 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

And, since when are buildings designed to collapse?

All skyscrapers are designed with potential structural collapse in mind. If they weren't they would have to be placed the distance of their height aeay from each other. Stop reading conspicay websites and research architecture.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:47 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by KharmaDog
All skyscrapers are designed with potential structural collapse in mind. If they weren't they would have to be placed the distance of their height aeay from each other. Stop reading conspicay websites and research architecture.

I'm aware that but, the claim that the towers were designed to pancake is just plain false.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 11:38 AM
Mr Parker

I'm aware that but, the claim that the towers were designed to pancake is just plain false.

yeah people need to stop living in a fantasy world that the towers collapsed due to fire.Its funny how you can view videos of where demolition experts have set off explosives to blow up buildings and in all those videos they show the same thing that the buildings topple down in a freefall manner in the same EXACT way the towers fell.Yet people cant deal with it that they were lied to,that the towers fell due to explosives going off.Pitiful. roll eyes (sarcastic)

thats hysterical on his flimsy point about architecture.That means nothing because it was the first time in history that a scyscraper collapsed due to fire even though the other towers were subjected to far more intense heat and burned for hours without collapsing.Not only that,you can also view pics of those buildings where bombs were set off to bring down the buildings and the place looks like a war zone,you view pics of skyscrapers in california that collapsed due to earthquakes,those buildings remained intact and collapsed sideways,yet the in new york,you view all the photos of the towers collapse,in just like the photos of buildings that blown up,new york looks like a war zone as well unlike the towers in california that collapsed due to earthquakes.some people just dont want to learn the truth though.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 19th, 2007 at 07:23 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:15 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah people need to stop living in a fantasy world that the towers collapsed due to fire.Its funny how you can view videos of where demolition experts have set off explosives to blow up buildings and in all those videos they show the same thing that the buildings topple down in a freefall manner in the same EXACT way the towers fell.Yet people cant deal with it that they were lied to,that the towers fell due to explosives going off.Pitiful. roll eyes (sarcastic)

thats hysterical on his flimsy point about architecture.That means nothing because it was the first time in history that a scyscraper collapsed due to fire even though the other towers were subjected to far more intense heat and burned for hours without collapsing.Not only that,you can also view pics of those buildings where bombs were set off to bring down the buildings and the place looks like a war zone,you view pics of skyscrapers in california that collapsed due to earthquakes,those buildings remained intact and collapsed sideways,yet the in new york,you view all the photos of the towers collapse,in just like the photos of buildings that blown up,new york looks like a war zone as well unlike the towers in california that collapsed due to earthquakes.some people just dont want to learn the truth though.

1) It was not just fire that caused the collapse, you have a Boeing 767 flying 500 mph into the side of the building. Certainly you consider that when arguing about the forces that caused the collapse? Oh wait, you didn't. Apparently it's not important enough.

2)Call my opinions pitiful all you want, if it makes you feel better. Just fyi, I could care less what you think. This from the guy who is always criticizing others for resorting to insults?

3) An Earthquake did not bring down the towers, a Boeing 767 flying 500 mph slamming into the side of the tower and the subsequent burning of the jet fuel did. Don't compare apples to oranges, please.

4) A warzone? Elaborate please. What did you expect, exactly? Two neat piles of debris? Of course the area is going to look like a warzone. Two towers each over 1,000 feet tall collapsing can do that to an area, especially a congested area like a city.

5) Enough with your "people don't want to learn the truth" crap. It's your opinion, nothing else. Because I don't think like you doesn't mean I'm wrong; I have my opinions.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:28 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I do have to thank the Conspiracy Theorists for one thing...

They've given me the topic to an essay I have to write, which I will write about how stupid the 9-11 conspiracies are.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 03:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hate them when they say we don't want to learn the truth,Well bullshit, we just don't believe in your shit. But I do believe in the conspiracy of 9/11.

Anyway I am new here but PARKER HAS PISSED ME OFF ALREADY.

Oops sorry for caps but they are rather fitting.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 09:31 AM
Combat is currently offline Click here to Send Combat a Private Message Find more posts by Combat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Captain REX
I do have to thank the Conspiracy Theorists for one thing...

They've given me the topic to an essay I have to write, which I will write about how stupid the 9-11 conspiracies are.

kinda like how stupid the governments 9-11 conspiracy is that it was Muslins and Bin Laden behind it and George Bush is innocent of all this. stick out tongue thats the stupid 9-11 conspiracy you should write about.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 06:48 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Exactly.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 07:03 PM