KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Mayor Willie Brown told not fly 8 hours before 9/11 attacks

Mayor Willie Brown told not fly 8 hours before 9/11 attacks
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Emperor Palpatine/Sidious made one of his stormtroopers to tell Mayor Willie Brown not to fly because the Death Star would destroy it. Why? A Jedi refugee was in there.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 08:07 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lord xyz
So? How does this link with 9/11?

Because he was told 8 hours prior to 911, him and several other people were given fore warnings about planes hours before 911.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 08:36 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Because he was told 8 hours prior to 911, him and several other people were given fore warnings about planes hours before 911.
This really doesn't make sense.

They're going to kill Americans, yet they're telling them to be cautious? Why would they do that? Unless someone who isn't involved in the conspiracy, but knew it was going to happen, made the call. But the identity of the caller is for some reason lost.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Last edited by It's xyz! on Mar 23rd, 2007 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 04:33 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

This really doesn't make sense.

They're going to kill Americans, yet they're telling them to be cautious? Why would they do that? Unless someone who isn't involved in the conspiracy, but knew it was going to happen, made the call. But the identity of the caller is for some reason lost.

How the hell I'm I supposed to know, why don't you call and ask them to explain their motives not me.

The bottomline is he was given a warning pertaining to september 11th, him and many other people. Why the warnings were given is unknown to me and I really could careless why also. The point is there were many warnings issued, so, there was prior knowledge.

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 23rd, 2007 at 04:42 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 04:39 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

How the hell I'm I supposed to know, why don't you call and ask them to explain their motives not me.

The bottomline is he was given a warning pertaining to september 11th, him and many other people. Why the warnings were given is unknown to me and I really could careless why also. The point is there were many warnings issued, so, there was prior knowledge.
OR it's a coincidence.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 04:43 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

OR it's a coincidence.

How is getting a warning pertaining to air travel 8 hours before 911 a coincidence?

If I were going to kill you and you received a warning 8 hours in advanced. Wouldn't that count as incriminating evidence, and how do you explain the cell phone warnings detailing exactly what was going to happen 2 hours before 911, are those coincidence's as well?

Your calling incriminating eveidence a coincidence, despite the fact that:

1-It happned 8 hours before 911
2-It was an abnormal message
3-Multiple people were getting warnings in the hours leading to 911

Last edited by Classic NES on Mar 23rd, 2007 at 04:50 PM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 04:45 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

How is getting a warning pertaining to air travel 8 hours before 911 a coincidence?

If I were going to kill you and you received a warning 8 hours in advanced. Wouldn't that count as incriminating evidence, and how do you explain the cell phone warnings detailing exactly what was going to happen 2 hours before 911, are those coincidence's as well?

Your calling incriminating eveidence a coincidence, despite the fact that:

1-It happned 8 hours before 911
2-It was an abnormal message
3-Multiple people were getting warnings in the hours leading to 911
IT wasn't abnormal though. You say other people were warned, care to elaborate?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 12:03 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

IT wasn't abnormal though. You say other people were warned, care to elaborate?

So, the warning "All americans should be weary of air travel" is normal?
And, why should I have to elaborate something I linked articles to and quoted the important parts??

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:30 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, the warning "All americans should be weary of air travel" is normal?
And, why should I have to elaborate something I linked articles to and quoted the important parts??
He said so himself, he's always warned when he should be cautious.

There is no connection that the 9/11 terrorist attacks had anything to do with him.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:36 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

He said so himself, he's always warned when he should be cautious.

There is no connection that the 9/11 terrorist attacks had anything to do with him.

So, he's always wanred that all americans should be weary of air travel. Unless, by all americans the personm mean't Mayor Willie Brown. Then I would see your point. And, who is the person that warned him, I'm pretty sure it was not anyone from his staff since he/she has not been named yet.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 09:05 PM