KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville Episode 22-Season 6 finale title: Phantom

Smallville Episode 22-Season 6 finale title: Phantom
Started by: aldisyoyo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Guy's I got some bad news, I havent been cathching the episodes lately and I I dont like coming on here when I dont see them, and I wont be able to catch anymore this season. I'll be back on when they'res repeats on.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 01:00 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

Here is official description thx to K-site:

MARTIAN MANHUNTER RETURNS - When Clark (Tom Welling) discovers Lionel (John Glover) threatened to kill him unless Lana (Kristin Kreuk) married Lex (Michael Rosenbaum), he goes after Lionel to silence him once and for all. Lana tells Lex she is leaving him, and Martian Manhunter (guest star Phil Morris) makes a return appearance to help Clark stop Lex, who is trying to find the last wraith from the Phantom Zone in order to use its DNA to power his army of super soldiers. Meanwhile, Lois (Erica Durance) goes to Reeves Dam in search of information about Lex's secret lab and is brutally stabbed by a security guard. Chloe's (Allison Mack) secret power is revealed. Annette O'Toole also stars.

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 09:35 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

And a promo image of season 6 finale also thx to K-site

(please log in to view the image)

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 09:36 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I love lana always and forever smile

TGFwashere

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 06:38 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 02:58 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wwevstna
Master of the Universe

LANA SUCKS BIG FAT POPSICKLES

Watch out when we come for u

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 07:03 PM
wwevstna is currently offline Click here to Send wwevstna a Private Message Find more posts by wwevstna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wwevstna
Master of the Universe

and Kal that sux what ur mom wont let u wahtch eek! eek! zorro zorro beer beer beer beer

Watch out when we come for u

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 07:05 PM
wwevstna is currently offline Click here to Send wwevstna a Private Message Find more posts by wwevstna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Dude, your posts are 2 minutes apart, you could of just edited your 1st one.

The reason I cant watch Smallville on Thursdays anymore is because I have other obligations that I must tend to. I wish I could catch it, but I cant.

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on May 3rd, 2007 at 07:43 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 07:29 PM
fostagangsta
Sylar

yeah okay Kal u freak you cant even kill a hornet with a punch, two hats, another punch and a kick I had to finish it off

I love Power To get it I might just have to kill you

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:12 PM
fostagangsta is currently offline Click here to Send fostagangsta a Private Message Find more posts by fostagangsta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan-El
The Emerald Archer

Hey, check out who's back!

Old Post May 11th, 2007 01:05 AM
Dan-El is currently offline Click here to Send Dan-El a Private Message Find more posts by Dan-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Extended Phantom trailer thanks to Jana of Elegant Kristen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlOaz9XT73Q

Old Post May 12th, 2007 03:21 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

I watched that trailer. Yikes. It looks like it's going to be a heart wrencher. I better make sure to have a box of tissues handy.

Old Post May 12th, 2007 03:51 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Personally I think the whole "lana dying" thing sucks. She is annoying but its worse to kill her off. Then her shadow will forever be looming Clark and his decisions. Lana is not to Clark what Uncle Ben was to Spiderman.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 12th, 2007 04:31 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Heres a fan made trailor of the Bizzaro appearance. It has some extra flix.

Is it just me or is Bizzaro... well... smart?

PWNT

Old Post May 12th, 2007 06:41 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Heres a fan made trailor of the Bizzaro appearance. It has some extra flix.

Is it just me or is Bizzaro... well... smart?
Yea I mean if Bizzaro is smart and still imune to normal kryptonite then how could Clark really beat him without PIS? roll eyes (sarcastic)

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post May 12th, 2007 06:53 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

LOL those are not clips of bizarro. Those are clips from the episode when Clark was infected with silver kryptonite. Nice try haha

Old Post May 12th, 2007 07:47 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Amazon
LOL those are not clips of bizarro. Those are clips from the episode when Clark was infected with silver kryptonite. Nice try haha

Wait... thats not Bizzarro? Well, I fell for it. I thought it was. Forgot about the silver K episode. big grin

PWNT

Old Post May 12th, 2007 08:25 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post May 13th, 2007 03:38 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

That was awesome!
They should make a Smallville movie or something.

Old Post May 13th, 2007 06:21 AM
Amber9
Well...it happens

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Personally I think the whole "lana dying" thing sucks. She is annoying but its worse to kill her off. Then her shadow will forever be looming Clark and his decisions. Lana is not to Clark what Uncle Ben was to Spiderman.

I agree...sure, I don't really mind that she is going, but it's going to loom over clark for quite some time. Hopefully it won't weigh him down for the whole of the 7th season.

Even with all that I really can not wait to see this episode...although I do hate those 'To be continued...' things.

Old Post May 17th, 2007 03:47 PM
Amber9 is currently offline Click here to Send Amber9 a Private Message Find more posts by Amber9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote