KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville Episode 22-Season 6 finale title: Phantom

Smallville Episode 22-Season 6 finale title: Phantom
Started by: aldisyoyo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

This episode comes on in a couple of hours!

PWNT

Old Post May 17th, 2007 07:30 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fostagangsta
Sylar

yeah 3 hours and 25 minutes

I love Power To get it I might just have to kill you

Old Post May 17th, 2007 08:24 PM
fostagangsta is currently offline Click here to Send fostagangsta a Private Message Find more posts by fostagangsta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Lana died Happy Dance Happy Dance

I hope it aint some sort of plan!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 12:42 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

shes not dead obviously if you really knew smallville, there is some kind of loop hole

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:00 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Oh well but until the new season starts she is dead! Its gonna be a good summer after all!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:05 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

It was ok but I'm not looking forward to the conclusion. Smallville has a habit of wrapping up a great story in a less than stellar first episode. Zod was a perfect example of this.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:07 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Yeeah it will be hard to find a new show after next year when smallville ends.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:09 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seppeh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darkchoco
Yeeah it will be hard to find a new show after next year when smallville ends.

Is this a fact? The 7th season is the last?

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:10 AM
seppeh is currently offline Click here to Send seppeh a Private Message Find more posts by seppeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

Well since Lex and Lana arent goign to come back for the 8th since they want more than smallville (HA! Nothign is better that Smallville) and those are 2 of the 3 main characters. NO THERE WONT BE A SEASON 8!

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:15 AM
seppeh

Heh just when I started to get back into the show, and actually plan on renting all the season DVDs to get caught up for season 7. They end it. sad

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:19 AM
seppeh is currently offline Click here to Send seppeh a Private Message Find more posts by seppeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

lol Luckily i got caught up when they were in 4

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:21 AM
Arachnid1

So did Bizzaro show up at all?

PWNT

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:21 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seppeh

Yes

Old Post May 18th, 2007 01:22 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Hey everybody I had a horrible day at work and I messed up my knee pretty bad and went to the hospital.
Since I had all this shit to deal with I completely forgot about tonight's episode of Smallville and I know it was a big one. I already seen Lana did in fact die. eek!

But could anyone fill me in or tell me where to catch it again without having to wait for the rerun sometime this summer?

P.S. If nothing else just tell me Chloe didn't die. I'm assuming thou since I see no mention of it she doesn't.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post May 18th, 2007 02:47 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
seppeh

I dont think she died, but it looked like she fainted or something.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 03:05 AM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL I don't know maybe while I'm going up to my little shack in Quebec where I preform exorcisms and think about that. What the hell were they thinking with that.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post May 18th, 2007 05:19 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Async420

I hate to burst you Lana haters bubbles, but Lana is obviously not dead. The white truck drove in front of Lana before her vehicle blew up. She set it up to escape. She has become crafty as a Luthor and this is an example of it. I guess that could just have been added in case they decide to bring her back, but I dont think she's gone.

From what I know of Superman lore, Lana plays a part later in Clark's life as co-anchor, and so far they haven't taken anything to a place that doesn't fit within the DC version or that couldn't get to that point with some set of circumstances.

Has anyone actually said that they are re-imagining the story or that they are keeping true to DC's version?

Old Post May 18th, 2007 05:29 AM
Async420 is currently offline Click here to Send Async420 a Private Message Find more posts by Async420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lois would know not to pull a knife out of herself unless theres doctors around.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 05:42 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also the healing teardrop was a little to corny and fairy tale like.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 05:46 AM
Amazon

I thought this episode was awesome! Lex is pure black now. He's not even faking anymore. Although I find the dark side sexy, his cowardess in leaving his scientist behind and leaving Clark behind then trying to weasle away from the cops by pretending he's worried about his wife was pretty pathetic. But Michael Rosenbaum is staying on for one more season, so I wonder if Lex will actually go to jail or if he'll use his money and power to get out of it.
But Lex is pretty smart. If he really didn't do it he'll know what Lana is up to and have all of his agents looking for her. Clark thinks she's dead so he won't know to look out for her.

I don't know much of the comic book history of Superman. Does Lana die in the comics? If not then there's a good chance she's still alive. But hopefully she'll still be out of the show.

The Bizarro scene was so cool!

quote:
P.S. If nothing else just tell me Chloe didn't die. I'm assuming thou since I see no mention of it she doesn't.

It's a cliff hanger. It's really hard to tell if she traded her life for for Lois or if she's just really drained from healing Lois.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 05:56 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote