KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006 THIRD ASSIGNMENT- 'The Fortress'

USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006 THIRD ASSIGNMENT- 'The Fortress'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (66): « First ... « 64 65 [66]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Zink
Bane

Heph turns at the sound of the door handle turning.

"You found one?" he asks, wandering over.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 01:53 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Sirin, marveling at the hallway, following Heph over to the end door that Melkor is opening.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 01:54 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Klez also follows, pistols raised.

"Another Door, splendid..."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 01:55 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

(Sorry guys I had work and it seems a lot has happened. I don't have time to reread everything now so could I get a quick recap?)

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 01:58 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

(Sent)

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 01:59 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Berserker keeps going behind Klez looking at all the green doors. Berserker was hoping the Hunter would be ok.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:00 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Ok," says Dallas, "Let's go!"

"Dallas!" cries out Sequel.

"Oh, what IS it?"

"Dallas, we CAN'T go on course 217!"

"And why the hell not?"

"Dallas, that's where they are COMING from!"

A long pause.

"I know," says Dallas, putting one foot up on the cockpit controls, and putting his hat on his head. "Straight at them, Sequel."

"Huh?"

"Do it. It's... the last thing they'll be expecting."

---

With an almost joyous release, the green door springs open.

Inside it is very dark, compared to the brightness of the white corridor. It takes a few moments for your eyes to adjust.

This is a bare stone room with nothing in it.

Wait... one thing. There is a person in here.

He is sitting against a wall at the edge of the room. He wears tattered clothes, and the main distinguishing feature on him is a straggly beard... but he doesn't look old, just more like... some of the homeless you see on thr streets.

He looks up at you, confused.

"Father?"

---

End

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Apr 16th, 2007 at 10:03 AM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:13 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Erm...who is that directed at?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 02:18 AM
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

Slinging a Plasma Rifle over his shoulder, and approaching the Cockpit of the Percy, Barb says grimly.
"Captain, I just want to say that I've enjoyed my time under your command."
He extends his hand, wanting to shake Marduk's.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:29 AM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Cloud looks around the ship. "In the words of the Klingons, today is a good day to die!" Cloud says, "and if we're going to go, we may as well go out fighting..."

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 09:15 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Ok quick question Ush do you want me to post Berserker's reasons for opening the door or has that become irrelevant now?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 12:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, feel free.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 01:11 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Berserker is standing in the room with the Bum looking guy. Everything had happened so fast Berserker it almost seemed like a blur. He began to go over everything in his head.

First in the boat when the Hunter caught on fire. It almost reminded Berserker of a comic book he once saw. It was about a hero that became a Demon and everytime he entered a church he caught on fire because he was a Demon.

Once the shore though Berserker remembered the breif exchange between the Hunter and Melkor about giving up the key. Berserker didn't want him to have it not because he didn't trust the hunter but because this was their responsibility and they should be the ones to handle it and no one else.

Heph made the decision before Berserker could speak though and opened the door. Berserker wanted to be the first to open it not because he wanted the glory but because whatever was on the other side he wanted to be the first to have to face and not his friends.

Either way though Berserker knew opening the door was what needed to happen. Any hope for life over death no matter how small no matter how fleeting or dangerous would always be worth it. This door offered that hope and for Berserker that is all he needed.

Then Berserker remembers the Hunter saying that we have won. Berserker didn't know what to make of that. Still Berserker in a humerous, joking tone replied, "But of course we always win, at least thats what I always tell myself."

Then the Agents began to fire and everyone started to head towards the door. Berserker was useless his knives couldn't help to keep the Agents off so he went down instead.

Before he did he noticed the Hunter was staying behind. Berserker put his hand on the Hunter's shoulder and gave him a nod. In that nod Berserker gave hs thanks and appreciation to the Hunter. Hoping he had understood what he meant.

Berserker quickly came back to the present though. And began to scan the room they were in.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 01:26 PM
Peach
mordrem

"It might be completely impossible...but so were a lot of the things we've managed to get through. And I simply can't stomach the idea of not trying." San says.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 03:02 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I remained quiet and in the background aboard the shez until now. (seeing as I was on RL RP weekend) I yell "LETS GET 'EM! and lets out shoot those Percy gunners!"

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 05:58 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote