KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » KMC Green Writing Competition #1

KMC Green Writing Competition #1
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Warning KMC Green Writing Competition #1

KMC Green Writing Competition #1
Hosted by Neil Green (Vinny Valentine)

Discussion Thread

Hello KMC writers! I’d like to welcome you all to the KMC Green Writing Competition . I know that alto of you here on KMC just love to write, so here’s your chance to show off your skills. I will have a Sign up here, and a topic which you will have to base your story on. Also, I may have requirements for what has to be in your story; this is what makes it a challenge.

Of course, this is the first of my Green Writing Competitions, so hopefully it will work out, and people will come back to compete in other ones in the future.

Anyway, as of right now, we need people to sign up… So, I’ll list the requirements for this contest, the prize, the deadlines, and then if you’re interested, you can just PM Me, and I’ll have you put into our contest!

The Requirements for the Green Writing Competition #1
The first contest will be the easiest, it shall get harder as they go on… and it will only go on if people participate.

-It must be a short story

-The story must contain the words Love, Spring, Tyrant and Melody (Doesn’t matter where in the story. It must just contain those four words somewhere in the story.)

-Your story must take place during the first of Spring. (March/April)

- The story can be any Genre. (Horror, Fantasy….etc..etc)

The Deadline

- The Deadline to enter this Contest is March 28th
-The Deadline for the story will be April 20th

The Prize

I The Prize for this contest is going to be simple, and usually the same. You’ll win a photoshopped picture award for your profile. Second place will also receive a prize

Those Entered into Competition

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Judges
-Vinny(Me)
-
-
-
(Three will be needed. People can apply to be a judge)

So there you have it, the first KMC Green Writing Competition. It would be nice to see this as a success, so I could bring it back later on if people like it. Also, peoples work would be appreciated, because all of you out there make this contest possible… If you know what I mean. Anyway, there will be a Thread open for discussion on this contest, so post there for questions or any other things.

Enjoy KMC!

(This thread should be closed until March 28th, where it will be re-opened for Stories to be posted.)

Last edited by Vinny Valentine on Mar 18th, 2007 at 10:31 AM

Old Post Mar 18th, 2007 10:26 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

So far I have a Judge, and a few Contestants.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 10:06 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

I might be able to submit something. No promises though.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:23 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I'm a judge smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 02:06 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

I would like to enter.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 04:42 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 05:49 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

ohh i wanna enter!
smile

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 06:04 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Sweet.

You're in.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 05:11 AM
Syren
dreaming

Looks like everything's going according to plan, Vin yes

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:06 AM
*=DeathReaperr'
The Dark Knight

I already finished my story big grin

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 10:24 PM
*=DeathReaperr' is currently offline Click here to Send *=DeathReaperr' a Private Message Find more posts by *=DeathReaperr' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

I'll sign up, but I don't know if I'll be able to write anything, depends on mah work schedule and all. smile I'll try, I promises.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 12:48 AM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

I am in

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:05 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

K.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 08:43 PM
Venir
Eh...?

Am I able to enter?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 12:47 AM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Yes.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 01:17 AM
Peach
mordrem

<--- is entering

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 01:22 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Okay, people have 1 more day to get in...If need be.. But so far it's:

Judges: Syren, Kaya, Me

Contestents: Dusty, Lana, Punky, Deathreaper, Naz, Pielover, Trademark, Axel Revenge, Derrik666 and Marea.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 01:38 AM
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

*coughs* You never added me!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 03:59 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Okay, people have 1 more day to get in...If need be.. But so far it's:

Judges: Syren, Kaya, Me

Contestents: Dusty, Lana, Punky, Deathreaper, Naz, Pielover, Trademark, Axel Revenge, Derrik666, Marea, xEsaulx.

wink

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 10:10 AM
Kenshinswife
Flash Cry

o fuk i missed the registration date

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 03:48 AM
Kenshinswife is currently offline Click here to Send Kenshinswife a Private Message Find more posts by Kenshinswife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote