KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Man, I know...but c'mon! Rock Lee vs Wolverine!!

Man, I know...but c'mon! Rock Lee vs Wolverine!!
Started by: long pig

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't matter. You're acting like Wolverine hasn't fought speed demons before. Hell, it's already been proven that Neji would tear Lee's sh*t to pieces. Neji could probably beat Wolverine...

EDIT: If Logan had chakara... and no healing factor...

Never mind.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 06:42 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speed demon is slow, he runs 150mph. Lee went past the sound barrier before.
Plus, speeddemon lost because he was outsmarted and ran into Wolverine's claws. It was dumb,

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:03 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

When I said speed demon I was referring to just really fast people in general, not any one person.

Though I should have realzied that the word "SPeed demon" would be some idiot villains name... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:06 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neji ftw

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:12 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento
Even more so since Kenshiro knows both those styles plus Hokuto Ryuken which is a variation punch along with Toki's flow version, and Rao's version also.

Anyways Lee is probably one of the fastest by pure speed. Sasuke was faster but he was amping up his speed with chakra. Course that was waaaaay before the whole Cursed Seal lvl 2 and Orochimaru thing. But the not so main kid characters I still give Lee the speed advantage against them. He can do what others can when they amp themselves with chakra by pure strength or speed. Plus the Kimimaro fight was good but he was hurt bad at the time. Gaara even says he's fighting worse then when they fought.

I believe Lee could KO Logan without opening the gates because it is possible to KO him but thats just my opinion. Though I think if any of the young ones could take out Logan better and easier it would be Shikamaru or Gaara. Course maybe I'm just bias against Shikamaru him being my favorite but I really think he'd easily figure out how to stop Logan, not kill since that's pretty much near impossible but stop like he did with an Akatsuki member simply because he could come up with a bunch of different strategies and make new ones up on the spot.

It's not possible for Lee to KO Logan without the gates. He couldn't even break through Gara's sand (when it's thick).

Made by DW

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:22 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by dvampire
It's not possible for Lee to KO Logan without the gates. He couldn't even break through Gara's sand (when it's thick).

What does Gaara's sand have to do with being able to KO Logan?
And he did break through the sand when he lost his weights. He also moved faster then the sand when he actually hit Gaara with the flip kick but before that he was punching through it just he wasn't close enough to hit Gaara.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 07:42 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Kento
What does Gaara's sand have to do with being able to KO Logan?
And he did break through the sand when he lost his weights. He also moved faster then the sand when he actually hit Gaara with the flip kick but before that he was punching through it just he wasn't close enough to hit Gaara.

It took him mutiple hits to even break through Gara's sand shield they protects Gara's body, and still couldn't finish him. Logan can take those hits like it was nothing, until he either claw Lee or Lee kill himself trying to finish Wolvie.

Made by DW

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 08:56 AM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neji ftw!!!!

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 08:57 AM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by long pig
Speed demon is slow, he runs 150mph. Lee went past the sound barrier before.
Plus, speeddemon lost because he was outsmarted and ran into Wolverine's claws. It was dumb,

It never stated Lee's speed. We just know he's very fast.

Made by DW

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 09:02 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Soujaboy
Neji ftw!!!!

confused

Neji's not in this fight.

Made by DW

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 09:02 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

The best characters in Naruto are pretty much the villains and bad-asses

Gaara - BEFORE he was pussyfied . When he was the quiet insane guy who you knew would snap and just wreck EVERYONES shit.

4-tails Naruto - when normal he's an annoying bastard. Cut loose he tears ANYONE apart.

Lee - comic releif , bruce lee tribute AND insane fighting skills

Neji - 'Destiny pwns you'

Hinata - Rei Ayanami rip off , but it still does the job.

Zsabusa - Use the SWORD more man ...christ !

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 09:07 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

well i like

Rock lee
Neji
Kisame
Zubuza

and thoses 2 chunnin who are always together they seem to be the hokages' bitches.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 01:20 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Originally posted by dvampire
It never stated Lee's speed. We just know he's very fast.
Episode 196, Lee and Gai sensei fight and the guy who trapped them who is making them fight says they are moving faster than sound. Rock Lee would kill wolverine, a few leaf hurricanes and wolverine will be on his ass, wolverine will never hit Lee. He doesn't need to use the eight gates all he needs to do is take off his weights and he is practically un touchable.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2007 01:29 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote