KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » So Much to Buy...

So Much to Buy...
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

So Much to Buy...

I was visiting the star wars site and came accross an article on the new Lego Star Destroyer...it's only $269.00 sad ....There's also lightsabers that cost $300.00.....I want them alot, but I should be saving my money for college and gifts and stuff like that....ahhhhh WHY????

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 04:09 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

because college will get you somewhere, guess a Lego Star Destroyer wont smile

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 06:55 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

A lightsabre that costs $300 dollars, what does it do?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 07:55 AM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

shine

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 08:55 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's the special limited edition of it!
Perfect replicas of certain lightsabres.
No blade though

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 11:06 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

So it doesn't shine like Finit suggested?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 12:09 PM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

actually the lightsabers I'm talking about are Darth Vader's or Count Dooku's which are both $299.00 w/o case and $348.00 with display case. And I don't think that these are the light up ones...There is another one I saw at Star Wars .com that said that it would light up and it has a computer like chip in it to make it hum...that sounds like my kinda weapon.
Thanks for the reality check, Finti.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2002 06:55 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

u can make a real replica with $300......and save $280 of em too...

Old Post Sep 27th, 2002 07:25 PM
Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

How do you suppose I go about doing that?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2002 10:34 PM
Corran
Lucifer

I purchased the Episode I chess set this weekend. Anyone fancy a game?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2002 10:33 AM
Julie
The Student

cool...where'd you get that? and how much did it cost? I can't play chess very well but I do know the general rules....I don't usually have a person to play with so I get veyr little practice

Old Post Sep 30th, 2002 08:49 PM
Corran
Lucifer

I got from a store here called Woolworths, it was reduced from £39.99(about $60.00) to £14.99( about $22).
You could get a computer chess game and play against the computer.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2002 08:39 AM
Julie
The Student

true...I've done that once in awhile, but usually I get killed really really easily and end up playing something more exciting like Obiwan or Halo or something where I can just blow thing up

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2002 02:24 AM
Corran
Lucifer

Practice.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2002 08:17 AM
Julie
The Student

true enough...practice does make perfect...but I think I should concentrate on "practicing" for my tests and forget chess for now...even star wars chess

Old Post Oct 4th, 2002 08:49 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Think I may go out shopping to try and buy some new things. I went yesterday but Destiny's way was not in the bookshops yet.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 11:04 AM
Julie
The Student

too bad...don't despair...there will be plenty of time for you to read it....if you wait long enough you may even get ahold of a soft cover...they're much cheaper...

Old Post Oct 10th, 2002 06:49 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Went to the bookstore again this weekend, they still did not have the hardback version.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2002 10:58 AM
Julie
The Student

they will....don't you worry...maybe you should ask your library to order a copy.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2002 02:54 AM
finti

why not get a LEGO lightsabrebig grin

Old Post Oct 18th, 2002 08:39 AM