KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Spiderman with a twist

Wolverine vs Spiderman with a twist
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Varnage
spidey was fighting wolvering and was beating him until wolverine got so mad that he used hisi claws but spiderman beat him down until ironman pulled him off. Spiderman could have killed wolvy but iron man stopped him even iron man would have trouble!

umm your talking about marvel knights spiderman issue 13 in which wolveri ne had his claws out the whole time and stabbed spiderman. He then put in his claws and allowed spiderman to punch him because he was sorry for what he had done and then spiderman passed on in usse 14.

so no what you said really never happen

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:24 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by capt it up
first I said this is a debate again me and varg

wolverine also when he said that had his fist up to spiderman throat and go have poped his claws at any moment.

also logan has adamtium skeleton. Spiderman would not have beenable to break any thing.

It is an open thread, don't make false statements. Like saying all the people Spiderman hit in that civil war issue were facing backwards.

If you read the issue you would notice that Spider-man delayed his attack because he couldn't finish it because of the person he is.

I thought Wolverine fans knew his ligaments weren't covered with adamantium?

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:24 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidey-dude
Restricted

Account Restricted

spiderman wins easy

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:25 AM
spidey-dude is currently offline Click here to Send spidey-dude a Private Message Find more posts by spidey-dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by spidey-dude
spiderman wins easy
Can either you or Varg prove this though?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:27 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Thanos win.

Wolverine win..

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:27 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
It is an open thread, don't make false statements. Like saying all the people Spiderman hit in that civil war issue were facing backwards.

If you read the issue you would notice that Spider-man delayed his attack because he couldn't finish it because of the person he is.

I thought Wolverine fans knew his ligaments weren't covered with adamantium?

I did not make a false statment at all. I said they were not facing spiderman.

i have read the issue many many times and wolveriens fist was to spiderman head the whole time spiderman had wolverien throat. maybe you should re read the issue.

They are covered with adamatium would you like me to show you a picture of this?

also really do you need to break the rules of the thread?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:28 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

Capt it up is just being a dummy he knos spiderman would win because he is just so much more powerfcul wolverine is just a mutant who cares about mutants everyone hates them and wolverine is the worst by the way wolverine was IN the xmen during civil war and he was one of the ones that spiderman dodged even before he got the black suit you can't win this because spiderman is so fast and has acrobatic powers and has future sense.

Varnage is currently offline Click here to Send Varnage a Private Message Find more posts by Varnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by spidey-dude
spiderman wins easy

ugg can't you read?

Ptr_Grifin
What?

Show me a picture of his ligaments covered in adamantium.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:30 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Capt it up is just being a dummy he knos spiderman would win because he is just so much more powerfcul wolverine is just a mutant who cares about mutants everyone hates them and wolverine is the worst by the way wolverine was IN the xmen during civil war and he was one of the ones that spiderman dodged even before he got the black suit you can't win this because spiderman is so fast and has acrobatic powers and has future sense.
And... you proved... what exactly?

I like mutants... well... about three... Thanos, is a mutant...
Do you like any mutants?

Plus, going by whatever sort of logic you're using... nobody likes mutants, so Spider-Man can beat them all? What the f**k?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:31 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Capt it up is just being a dummy he knos spiderman would win because he is just so much more powerfcul

Really nick fury does not agree

In the secret war Nick Fury files he states spiderman with a level 8 power level while he gives Wolverine a level 9 power level.

So you were saying?

wolverine is just a mutant who cares about mutants everyone hates them

That’s your argument ?

and wolverine is the worst by the way wolverine was IN the xmen during civil war and he was one of the ones that spiderman dodged even before he got the black suit you

Why did you just lie? Wolverine never fought Spiderman in civl war.

can't win this because spiderman is so fast and has acrobatic powers and has future sense.

You mean spider sense which did not stop wolverine from hitting him in all of there fights.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:32 AM
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

cant you use your eyes because it was clear that spiderman wins with his future powers and his senses are so faster. Spiderman has the abilities a spider can beacese he is so fast and agiile like a spider and strong too. he would just punch wolverine... a spider can hold 17 times more than it's own wait ......... a second Spiderman even knows this and would win. He would see wolverine coming with his future powers everyone knows thhis did you even know he has the future powers? He is so strong too.

He would just punch wolverine over and over and if that didn't work maby some kicks.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:33 AM
Varnage is currently offline Click here to Send Varnage a Private Message Find more posts by Varnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

He doesn't have to... since, you know, Wolverine's claws would have popped about 2 seconds before his neck would have been snapped...

Which would be saying Spider-Man can break his neck in two seconds... which he can't, but... Wolverine's claws would have popped way before his neck would have ever been snapped, is the point...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:33 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Attachment: wolvievsnova6wa3xf.jpg
This has been downloaded 102 time(s).

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:35 AM
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

I mean secret war. He dodged them all in secret war but you wouldn't know because you hate spiderman and wont admit that hed win because you love wolverine too much. I like cyclops hes cool and he could beat wolverine too.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:35 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

best............. argument............... ever.

-_-

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:36 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

you need to shut up right now genis you don't even probably read comics your a noob

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:40 AM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by capt it up

How does that show his ligaments being covered with adamantium? You do know it is the TISSUE that bonds the bones together? I give them the benefit of the doubt that it is much tougher than a normal humans, but Spidey could pull his arms off given the right circumstances.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:40 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I mean secret war. He dodged them all in secret war but you wouldn't know because you hate spiderman and wont admit that hed win because you love wolverine too much. I like cyclops hes cool and he could beat wolverine too.
That he did... but eventually he will get caught... also, all he did was get the drop on them, punch Wolverine away... and run away...

Capt hates Spider-Man because he thinks Wolverine could beat Spider-Man, and Spider-Man can't beat Supes?

Who cares how much he loves a character? He's beating you in the debate, isn't he?

And... Cyclops has to do... with what in this thread?

I don't even know why I'm posting... bored.

How does that show his ligaments being covered with adamantium? You do know it is the TISSUE that bonds the bones together? I give them the benefit of the doubt that it is much tougher than a normal humans, but Spidey could pull his arms off given the right circumstances.
I know exactly what is coming up next...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:41 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

QUOTE=8602045]Originally posted by Varnage
cant you use your eyes because it was clear that spiderman wins with his future powers and his senses are so faster. [/QUOTE]
Yet logan has hit him repeatedly. Not to mention wolverines senses can allow him to sense his opponents attacks before they make them as well.

Spiderman has the abilities a spider can beacese he is so fast and agiile like a spider and strong too.

Thanks for the update on stuff I new

he would just punch wolverine... a spider can hold 17 times more than it's own wait ......... a second Spiderman even knows this and would win.

Which would not help him in the slightest. You do realize spiderman ahs repeatedly hit wolverine and was unable to stop wolverine from smiling let lone KO him.

He would see wolverine coming with his future powers everyone knows thhis did you even know he has the future powers? He is so strong too.

You mean spider sense which is not very effective vs MA and has not stopped wolverine from hitting him.

He would just punch wolverine over and over and if that didn't work maby some kicks.

It would do nothing and then spiderman would be left open to an attack and he lose a limb or get stabbed right in the chest like in spider issue 13

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 05:41 AM