KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Spiderman with a twist

Wolverine vs Spiderman with a twist
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
If Conan, peak human, can incapacitate Wolverine, just know him out, than Spider-man could do it also.

Also, I don't care about your rules. Spidey wins.

do you understand that the connan fight was a what if comic and is unusbale for eevidence since it is not the 616 world?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:06 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Varnage
Wolverine would lose, if strength doesn't matter than why does sasquatch knock him out super fast?
When did he do this?
Also... Sassy is also literally 20 times stronger than Spider-Man (that is the minimum...).

Why does wolverine get knocked out by spock and wolverine ripped him in half.
Spock? What the f*ck are you talking about?
Wolverine got ripped in half, in the Ultimate universe... by the f*cking Hulk... not the same.

Spiderman is super strong and could rip wolverine in half and you guys can't say anything to change that why dont you go ask stan lee who would win he would say spiderman and so would most writers even probly the wolverine writers.
Umm... no he couldn't. And nothing would ever suggest it...

I think Spider-Man would win... I'm just seeing stupid reasons being put in this thread...

Last edited by One Big Mob on Mar 22nd, 2007 at 06:11 AM

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:08 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Wolverine would lose, if strength doesn't matter than why does sasquatch knock him out super fast?

You mean when a 100 class sas ambushed logan? Spiderman ahs no were near that strength and it was a low showing lgoan has taken repeated shots from sas with out being KO

Why does wolverine get knocked out by spock and wolverine ripped him in half.

Not cannon and wolverine was not KO either. Also that was a nerve pinch

Spiderman is super strong and could rip wolverine in half and you guys can't say anything to change that why dont you go ask stan lee who would win he would say spiderman and so would most writers even probly the wolverine writers.

You’re an idiot and no spiderman can’t ripped wolverine in haft

Ba’al in literally 50 times stronger then spiderman and was unable to achieve this
http://img256.imageshack.us/my.php?image=t6xn.jpg

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:10 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by bigbran
And, he also just showed you a class 100 not being able to take his arms off...

Plus, how does this go back to Spider-Man breaking his neck? Wolverine would have had a way easier time popping his claws out, than Spidey breaking his neck...

Spider-Man has been beat before... so Wolverine shouldn't have much trouble...
It goes both ways, and it's not fair logic...

I kind of left the arm ripping off thing behind. Spiderman has a great chance of KOing Wolverine. He doesn't necessarily have to twist his neck to break it. Just hit it hard enough and the right place to severe his nerves which constitutes a broken neck. Even so, Pete most likely has enough strength to dislodge his vertebrae.

(please log in to view the image)

Sense your so tight about 616, I am pretty sure Spidey can hit harder than Cap. This KO'ed Wolverine if I am not mistaken:

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:14 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

I kind of left the arm ripping off thing behind. Spiderman has a great chance of KOing Wolverine. He doesn't necessarily have to twist his neck to break it. Just hit it hard enough and the right place to severe his nerves which constitutes a broken neck. Even so, Pete most likely has enough strength to dislodge his vertebrae.

Sense your so tight about 616, I am pretty sure Spidey can hit harder than Cap. This KO'ed Wolverine if I am not mistaken:

first one would not work and is not 616. healing factor would heal it instantly not to mention spiderman can not dislodge logans vertabra because there all connected.

enemy of the state part 5

ya nice pick to bad you for got to mention logan stated he never been damage so much in his life just seconds before capt hit him. so ya spiderman can KO an already TAXed out wolverine.

thats what happens when you use respect threads.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:17 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

So... Spider-Man also has a sword, and a shield?

Also... when has Spider-Man ever shown the knowledge/fighting skills to break someone's neck with a punch... let alone Wolverine's...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:20 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by capt it up
ya nice pick to bad you for got to mention logan stated he never been damage so much in his life just seconds before capt hit him. so ya spiderman can KO an already TAXed out wolverine.

thats what happens when you use respect threads.

A taxed out wolverine huh? What do you think Spider-man is going to be doing? Eventually he will were him down and before that healing factor kicks in, Spidey KO's him.

God put me on earth to accomplish a certain amount of things. Right now I am so far behind I will never die.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:21 AM
Ptr_Grifin is currently offline Click here to Send Ptr_Grifin a Private Message Find more posts by Ptr_Grifin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

A taxed out wolverine huh? What do you think Spider-man is going to be doing? Eventually he will were him down and before that healing factor kicks in, Spidey KO's him.

spiderman could not hope to generate the amount of damage he took in that fight

also spiderman gunna do all this with out getting stabbed are you serous?

wolverine has litterrally elt spiderman pound on him over and over with no avail

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:25 AM
teampac08
Love and War

Hey guys, I'm new here. Anyway, I'd like to say that as much as I like wolverine, spiderman would probably be able win this. I'm not saying how since those are the rules of the thread. Anyway, by the way the debate is goin varnage is losing. He's giving no real reasons as to why Spiderman would win. Being stronger is not a legit reason why Spiderman would beat Wolverine.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:28 AM
teampac08 is currently offline Click here to Send teampac08 a Private Message Find more posts by teampac08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

spiderman could not hope to generate the amount of damage he took in that fight

also spiderman gunna do all this with out getting stabbed are you serous?

wolverine has litterrally elt spiderman pound on him over and over with no avail

Yes he could beat Wolverine down.

Spiderman is faster than Wolverine and has "future" sense. If he is serious and blood lusted, Wolverine goes down.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:28 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

Yes he could beat Wolverine down.

Spiderman is faster than Wolverine and has "future" sense. If he is serious and blood lusted, Wolverine goes down.

really when has he? Even when wolverien has let spiderman he has neevr come close to causing wolevrien any serous damage.

spiderman is faster is quite debatable. you mean spider sense which does not mean he can't be hit becuase frankly he can and all the time. Logan has hit him in every single fight they have had.

so wait spiderman is going to beat wolverine over and over till logan healing factor is taxed out with out wolverine hitting spiderman once? Do you realize how rediculous you sound?

also a blood lusted spiderman would get killed faster he does not fight nearly as smart when bloo lusted.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:33 AM
teampac08
Love and War

The key to this fight is location. In a city, Spiderman has the advantage because he can keep the fight long range. Use his webbing to his advantage and be safe from atop. In a flat area, such as an arena without a ceiling wolverine has the advantage. Spiderman has no option but to fight wolverine straight up. While he'll be able to knock wolverine around it only takes one punch with the claws to put spiderman in deep trouble. Safest bet for spiderman is to web wolverine up.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:36 AM
teampac08 is currently offline Click here to Send teampac08 a Private Message Find more posts by teampac08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

im guessing I one the debate then.........what the jury say

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:38 AM
Ptr_Grifin
What?

really when has he? Even when wolverien has let spiderman he has neevr come close to causing wolevrien any serous damage.

spiderman is faster is quite debatable. you mean spider sense which does not mean he can't be hit becuase frankly he can and all the time. Logan has hit him in every single fight they have had.

so wait spiderman is going to beat wolverine over and over till logan healing factor is taxed out with out wolverine hitting spiderman once? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

also a blood lusted spiderman would get killed faster he does not fight nearly as smart when bloo lusted.

Your the one who sounds ridiculous. Spider-man is a beast when he wants to be. When he wasn't serious he made Wolverine put his hands to his head and webbed him between two buildings.

Wolverine could pull off some wins but Spider-man definitely takes the majority.

You also forget Spiderman has more of the environment at his disposal. That is were the extra strength will also come in handy.

If you don't think this could KO wolverine, you are just as big of a fanboy as xmeat.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:39 AM
teampac08
Love and War

Capt it up, while i dont agree that wolverine would beat spiderman i do believe you won this debate. Varnage did not put up any legit reasons or evidence as to why spiderman would win.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:40 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

im guessing I one the debate then.........what the jury say
Varnage.
Your the one who sounds ridiculous. Spider-man is a beast when he wants to be. When he wasn't serious he made Wolverine put his hands to his head and webbed him between two buildings.

Wolverine could pull off some wins but Spider-man definitely takes the majority.

You also forget Spiderman has more of the environment at his disposal. That is were the extra strength will also come in handy.

If you don't think this could KO wolverine, you are just as big of a fanboy as xmeat.

Spider-Man has a train car near-by?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:40 AM
Varnage
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said that spidey would inw on pure strength I said spidey would win because he's faster stronger has small healing and is super smart like a genius plus he beat firelord and he stood against superman and he fought hulk and could dodge him and he has future sense you can't win against him so easily especially not logan logan is nothing I have given enough proof for gods sake!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:42 AM
Varnage is currently offline Click here to Send Varnage a Private Message Find more posts by Varnage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ptr_Grifin
What?

Originally posted by bigbran
Spider-Man has a train car near-by?

Please don't be oblivious to what I am trying to say. In a Forrest there are trees, in a city there are cars, each of these cause more damage than Spider-man's fist. And each of these could be used as a weapon.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:44 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Please don't be oblivious to what I am trying to say. In a Forrest there are trees, in a city there are cars, each of these cause more damage than Spider-man's fist. And each of these could be used as a weapon.
Except you used a train car to say it would KO him...

Plus, Wolverine can pick up trees too...

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:47 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

You mean in the non fight that too place in marvel team up issue one and two. Ya good evidence there chief logan claws were in and every thing and spiderman simply attack while he was talking.

Strength means nothing and it an areana setting. Dude I have argued this fight 100 times you have nothing I have not debated again. I don’t want to debate you on this matter this thread was only made to make that other kid look dumb. Now go bump the spiderman vs wolverine thread if you want to debate it so much.

Ya im such a fanboy………

Or maybe spiderman has tried in spiderman vs wolverine one shot and failed even when wolverine let him

Or how about in marvel night issue 13 and 14 when wolverine allowed spiderman again to repeatedly hit him and again logan was far from KO

Or maybe it because Logan has taken countless hits from people like hulk, wendigo, namor, tiger shark, sas and so on and kept coming.

again did you not understand it was me vs varg. I don't want another stupid wolverien vs spiderman thread if you want to debate it so badly then go bump the thread.

actaully the fights in an areana setting

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 06:47 AM