KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » A question about Smith...

A question about Smith...
Started by: vader11

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
vader11

A question about Smith...

Did Smith copy Merovingian and his men(include trainman)?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2007 09:59 PM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

anyone knows??

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 12:57 AM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Smith copied all the programs in the Matrix, that's why Deus Ex Machina plugged Neo in, so he could stop Smith.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:24 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

But the movie didn't show that...(I really want to see how Smith copy them)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:28 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vader11
But the movie didn't show that...(I really want to see how Smith copy them)

Just like how he copied the Oracle and how he copied Neo at the end.....

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 04:29 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Röland
Just like how he copied the Oracle and how he copied Neo at the end.....
Case in point, really. If he could copy the Oracle, how could the Merovingian stop Smith?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2007 11:04 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

Originally posted by Strangelove
Case in point, really. If he could copy the Oracle, how could the Merovingian stop Smith?
But it would be interesting and exciting to see the conflicts between them. (They would definitely fight for a short time)

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 04:11 AM
Peach
mordrem

Yeah, however, there's only time for so much stuff in the movie and Smith vs. Merv would have been unnecessary - if it even happened.

But as Smith took over all the coppertops, and also took over Sati, Seraph, and the Oracle, it's not too much of a stretch to assume that he also took over Merv and his men.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 05:33 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

But it would be interesting and exciting to see the conflicts between them. (They would definitely fight for a short time)

I don't think there would have been a fight at all. When I picture it, I just picture a vast number of Smiths overwhelming the Merovingian and his men.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 09:41 PM
vader11

Then the trainman may have been copied too...but what if he was inside the train station?(he's a god there)

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 12:45 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Smith was more powerful than any other program in the Matrix during the time Revolutions took place. So I don't think the Train Man would have given him much of a problem.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2007 01:08 AM
vader11

But inside the train station, the trainman is supposed to be even stronger than Neo...

Old Post Mar 31st, 2007 08:04 AM
Peach
mordrem

And your point?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 02:27 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

Originally posted by Lana
And your point?
Can Smith beat trainman inside the station?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 05:18 AM
Peach
mordrem

Can Smith beat trainman inside the station?

Smith took over the entire Matrix. I think that sort of answers that question.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 07:35 PM
terd40
CCC Agent

lana i dont think i can agree with you. in the train station the train man would know the answers to all the equations running in station. if you know an equation then you master how to use it and change it. machines have a limit as to how fast they can run and if smith can over run that limit then yes he would have been faster than the trainman and beat him but neo wasnt able to solve the equation of the station when he was there so he couldnt have even known how to fight the train man. which is where smith would have had the problem that neo would as it stands in all things with computers, if the computer knows the equation and you dont then it wins, if you know the writing then you win. did anyone but neo know how to get in? merv did. so did the architect. and the trainman. so would smith know how to get in without assimilating anyone who would have had that knowledge? i dont think so. so im sure merv set up a bunch of stations to protect the programs he liked against the smith take over. the fight never took place

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 06:38 AM
terd40 is currently offline Click here to Send terd40 a Private Message Find more posts by terd40 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

So you mean Smith never take over Merovingian?
But Smith did take over the entire Matrix.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 05:56 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If Smith copied Merv, then can we assume he copied the Architect as well?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 10:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

If Smith did take over the entire Matrix, which means everyone has been copied by Smtih...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 10:46 PM
Deadline

Im quite sure Smith took over the entire Matrix. They just didnt show him copy certain people.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 11:30 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote