KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Official Deathly Hollows Discussion thread.

Official Deathly Hollows Discussion thread.
Started by: ~KoK!~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I still think Harry is going to die a hero and I know he is the boy who lived but that does not mean that he will not be the boy who dead while kiling the dark Lord and saving everyone!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 02:58 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Englishpin@pple

RAB= reagulas A??? Black

harry is a horecrux (duh)

ron or hermoine dies *tear*

sirius has inhabitied the two way mirror

just thoughts....

Thanks for the piece Grey Fox!!!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 09:41 PM
Englishpin@pple is currently offline Click here to Send Englishpin@pple a Private Message Find more posts by Englishpin@pple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Phantom
blink

Lol
You reacted exactly the way I thought you would.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 11:35 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Englishpin@pple
RAB= reagulas A??? Black

just thoughts....
Regulas no proven, Harry is not the last horcrux I have personally despelled any thought of that (please read the thread entitled Horcruxes on the reason), Ron and Hermione dying I can see and I believe it was in here that they will die and why I think so but then again I don't have enough evidence to pass it.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 12:39 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

RAB= reagulas A??? Black

just thoughts....

I don't think Harry is or Ron or Hermonie dies.I am going to stick to harry dieing a hero after killing the dark lord acrouse!Sirius having the two way mirror is possible. When reading the book I thought the same thing.
Having him come back will be a copy off from "Lord of the RIngs" book so I hope that is not what she is planning through it would make me happy.Jm eek!

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 02:41 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Harry tried the two way mirror at the end of Phoenix, folks. Not happening.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 09:28 AM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

You never know it may happen.Maybe it works only some time but not all the time.This is harry potter we are talking about where anything could happen!jm

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 03:24 PM
Englishpin@pple

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I don't think Harry is or Ron or Hermonie dies.I am going to stick to harry dieing a hero after killing the dark lord acrouse!Sirius having the two way mirror is possible. When reading the book I thought the same thing.
Having him come back will be a copy off from "Lord of the RIngs" book so I hope that is not what she is planning through it would make me happy.Jm eek!

yep LOTR lol

Originally posted by ~Pielover~

the next book is susspose to tell us y ppl be come ghosts...

Regulas no proven, Harry is not the last horcrux I have personally despelled any thought of that (please read the thread entitled Horcruxes on the reason), Ron and Hermione dying I can see and I believe it was in here that they will die and why I think so but then again I don't have enough evidence to pass it.

I only say regulas b/c the intials add up i thuoght him or dumbledores

brother

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 09:27 PM
Englishpin@pple is currently offline Click here to Send Englishpin@pple a Private Message Find more posts by Englishpin@pple Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by ~Pielover~
Well those mirrors are going to be seen in the next book.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 01:20 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

the next book is susspose to tell us y ppl be come ghosts...

I only say regulas b/c the intials add up i thuoght him or dumbledores

brother

I thought that Nearly Headless nick exlpained why people become ghosts at the end of Order of the Phoenix - when Harry was so desperate for a way to connect with Sirius, and wanting to know if Sirius would be a ghost.

Dumbledore's brother first name is Aberforth, though?

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 01:58 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

We are supose to find out about ghost.In book two they really did not say much on it.Jm

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 02:57 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
We are supose to find out about ghost.In book two they really did not say much on it.Jm
I believe in book 5, as siriuswriter said, Nearly Headless Nick explained a bit.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 03:00 AM
PrincessNk
.Confused.

Yes,but(I think!) he said noone quite knew anything about how some people turn into ghosts while some dont.
I'm thinking,however,though that only the people who are mudered in a surprise turn into ghosts.Like Moaning Myrtle.

Last edited by PrincessNk on Apr 11th, 2007 at 03:23 AM

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 03:19 AM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

To settle the ghosts argument a bit, I have pulled out OotP. This is a long quote, so sit back and relax, everyone.

quote:
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, pp 860-863
Harry opened the nearest door of the nearest classroom and Nearly Headless Nick sighed.

"Oh very well," he said, looking resigned. "I can't pretend I haven't been expecting it."

Harry was holding the door open for him, but he drifted through the wall instead.

"Expecting what?" Harry asked, as he closed the door.

"You to come and find me," said Nick, now gliding over to the window and looking out at the darkening grounds. "It happens, sometimes... when somebody has suffered... a loss."

"Well," said Harry, refusing to be deflected. "You were right. I've -- I've come ot find you."

Nick said nothing.

"It's-- " said Harry, who was finding this more awkward than he had anticipated, "it's just -- you're dead. But you're still here, aren't you?"

Nick sighed and continued to gaze out at the grounds.

"That's right, isn't it?" Harry urged him. "You died, but I'm talking to you... You can walk around Hogwarts and everything, can't you?"

"Yes," said Nearly Headless Nick quietly, "I walk and talk, yes."

"So, you came back, didn't you?" Harry said urgently. "People can come back, right? As ghosts. They don't have to disappear completely. Well?" he added impatiently, when Nick continued to say nothing.

Nearly Headless Nick hesitated, then said, "Not everyone can come back as a ghost."

"What d'you mean?" Harry said quickly.

"Only... only wizards."

"Oh," said Harry, and he almost laughed with relief. "Well, that's okay then, the person I'm asking about is a wizard. So he can come back, right?"

Nick turned away from the window and looked mournfully at Harry. "He won't come back."

"Who?"

"Sirius Black," said Nick.

"But you did!" said Harry angrily. "You came back -- you're dead and you didn't disappear --"

"Wizards can leave an imprint of themselves upon the earth, to walk palely where their living selves once trod," said Nick miserably. "But very few wizards choose that path."

"Why not?" said Harry. "Anyway -- it doesn't matter --Sirius won't care if it's unusual, he'll come back, I know he will!"

And so strong was his belief that Harry actually turned his head to check the door, sure, for a split second, that he was going to see Sirius, pearly white and transparent but beaming, walking through it toward him.

"He will not come back," repeated Nick quietly. "He will have... gone on."

"What d'you mean, 'gone on'?" said Harry quickly. "Gone on to where? Listen -- what happens when you die, anyway? Where do you go? Why doesn't everyone come back? Why isn't this place full of ghosts? Why --?"

"I cannot answer," said Nick.

"You're dead, aren't you?" said Harry exasperatedly. "Who can answer better than you?"

"I was afraid of death," said Nick. "I chose to remain behind. I sometimes wonder whether I oughtn't to have... Well, that is neither here nor there.... In fact, I am neither here nor there...." He gave a small sad chuckle. "I know nothing of the secrets of death, Harry, for I chose my feeble imitation of life instead. I believe learned wizards study the matter in the Department of Mysteries --"

"Don't talk to me of that place!" said Harry fiercely.

"I am sorry not to have been more help," said Nick gently. "Well... well, do excuse me... the feast, you know..."

And he left the room, leaving Harry alone, gazing blankly at the wall through which Nick had disappeared.

D'ya read it? Mmkay.

I tried to get all the punctuation, italicizing, and everything right so meh if I have a typo or two.

After typing it about fifty times, this firmly reinforces my belief that Sirius is not coming back.

It also reinforces my belief that Order of the Phoenix is going to be our main source of information about ghosts, although Nick mentions the Dept. of Mysteries studies them, I don't think we're going to learn more about them. I think this is it folks. Shall we move on?

ETA: That looks so much smaller in the post than it felt when I was typing it all out... sad

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 05:42 AM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

It always looks smaller.You still never know about the mirror through.Nothing is what is expected in those books so I would not be surprise if something comes up abot the mirror we do not know about.jm

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 11:57 AM
fozzy2k5
Fosta 07

You have to face the fact that sirius wont be coming back , harry will track down the horcruxes and will kill himself to rid them all of volemort. lupin and tonks will possibly marry. I think sometihing horrible will happen at the Bill-Fleur wedding , death eaters show up stuf like that

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 02:53 PM
fozzy2k5 is currently offline Click here to Send fozzy2k5 a Private Message Find more posts by fozzy2k5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Englishpin@pple

hmmmm..... there all good arugments

but wat waz the veil????? did it really kill him

or stick him in limbo like mountegue in the closet when the weasley

twins stuffed him in there so since the other one waz

broken he waz stuck????? i dunno just another thought....

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 04:10 PM
siriuswriter

The veil killed Sirius.

It killed him.

He's DEAD!!

DEAD DEAD DEAD!!!

Dumbledore's said it, Lupin's said it, Nearly Headless Nick's said it, Malfoy's said it, Bellatrix's said it. EVERYBODY'S SAID IT!!!

HE'S DEAD!!!

*resumes breathing*

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 04:34 PM
~KoK!~
Sock Hunter

Well those mirrors are going to be seen in the next book.
Yes, but most likelynot with Sirius. I figured it'd be a tool that Harry/Ron/Hermione/Ginny/Lupin? would use to communicate.

W:5|L:2|T:0|

Nothing is true...everything is permitted.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 06:44 PM
~KoK!~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~KoK!~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~KoK!~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

darn,just noticed that I just read this current page.

Last edited by PrincessNk on Apr 12th, 2007 at 01:44 AM

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 01:42 AM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote