KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » House

House
Started by: mrgav1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mrgav1

House

I really do love this show i dont think i have missed an episode yet. i was going to watch it when it was on hallmark but thought i would just wait until it was on channel 5.

The first episode was quality i rally liked it did seem a bit far fetched that he cured a man who had been a vegetable for 8 years though lol

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 03:17 PM
mrgav1 is currently offline Click here to Send mrgav1 a Private Message Find more posts by mrgav1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

.....this is'nt Smallville related at all.....I think you meant to go to the TV talk, forum.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 05:21 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

get out of here

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 11:53 AM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
davood
Lana Hater

this forum is for lana bashing only

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 12:18 PM
davood is currently offline Click here to Send davood a Private Message Find more posts by davood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah dumbass go somewhere else

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Mar 29th, 2007 08:15 PM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JaxN

ROFL! nice welcoming

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 09:38 AM
JaxN is currently offline Click here to Send JaxN a Private Message Find more posts by JaxN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Mine was kinda nice.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 04:22 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

mine wasnt

Old Post Apr 10th, 2007 07:28 PM
Magee

Watch out for the Internet hard man, he will hit you with his caps lock.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 05:50 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Here is a link to the House thread in the TV Talk Forum.

LINK.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 05:57 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Magee
Watch out for the Internet hard man, he will hit you with his caps lock.
I WANT TO MEET THIS GUY. I BET I CAN OUT CAPS HIM.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 10:10 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Requesting move.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 11:15 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

ILL OUT CAPS BOTH OF YOUR ASCETS WHAT U GONNA WHEN THE COLOMIAN COMES LOOKING 4 U

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 02:06 PM
mrgav1

Oi how about growing up a bit Colombiankilla, SORRY for goin on the wrong forum i didn't do it on purpose (geek)

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 09:15 AM
mrgav1 is currently offline Click here to Send mrgav1 a Private Message Find more posts by mrgav1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

YOU BETTER BE SORRY

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 04:20 PM
mrgav1

Get a life man how sad do you want to be

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 08:25 AM
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

what get out of here go paly house somewhere else Homo

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 02:23 PM