KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Mankind has grown great in eternal struggle

Mankind has grown great in eternal struggle
Started by: Boots

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindship
Snap out of it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Boots
Surely you mean Hal David and Burt Bacharach.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 03:29 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

Originally posted by leonheartmm
by GREATNESS, i think youre referring to create ever more efficient ways of destroying mankind and oppressing wills. the only GREATNESS felt is by the nominally few people who control the facist regime of oppression directed against mankind as a whole and feel a sadistic pleasure and superiority to the people they can influence by force. silent contemplation or , god forbid, eternal or true SATISFACTION! is unthinkable or wayyyyyyy too scary a concept to be grasped by people who are too afraid to stop, be still, and understand themselves and all things good.

You apparently misunderstand Nazism (the socio-politico movement). Hitler also litterally resurrected German society from the complete devastation wrecked upon it by the "oh so good and liberal" British, French, and US" and resotred national pride.

This sort of crap just represents a fundamental misunderstanding of how politics works from the pot-smoking apathetic "liberal" wing.

..so much for Wilson's 14 point plan.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Last edited by Ordo on Apr 1st, 2007 at 03:35 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 03:33 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Originally posted by Alliance
You apparently misunderstand Nazism (the socio-politico movement). Hitler also litterally resurrected German society from the complete devastation wrecked upon it by the "oh so good and liberal" British, French, and US" and resotred national pride.

This sort of crap just represents a fundamental misunderstanding of how politics works from the pot-smoking apathetic "liberal" wing.

you shouldnt come to conclusions about people by simply reading one post. i do not IN THE LEAST, CONSIDER THE BRITISH, FRENCH AND AMERICANS as good or LIBERAL{in the true sense of the word}. they are facist regimes{atleast partially} hidden under the flag of democracy and capitalism. they are run by manipulaytive, ignorant, fundamentalist self centred basytards who if given hitelr's platform and socioeconomic conditions would wreak far more havok than he did. thas a given for any1 who has read or tries to understand these issues open mindedly. i do understand the "sociopolitical" ASPECT of the movement thouroughly. but i would tell you and all others not to look at it from that stand point, the sociopolitical situation was simply an aspect that FACILITATED the ideological movement known as nazism, and the sociopolitical situation's evolution under hitler was a PRODUCT of the idological movement, its an extension not a fundamental. there are major political/economic causes which ALLOWED{facilitated} such an extreme ideology to emmerge and progress and i admit that in the absence of nazism, another equally extreme philosophy could have emerged. but NAZISM as seen by hitler, his followers and the third reich was not simply an effect or PHENOMENON that emerged as a result of the socioeconomic position{as u state} but it was an active philosophy created and followed actively by hitler, the third reich and most of germany. in my humble oppinion the mistake your making {and infact many other philosophers, writers and marxists make[and im not implying your a marxists or not] } is one of cause and effect , nazism wasnt the socioeconomic movement, but the socioeconomic movement was the effect of the idiological movement known as nazism, ofcourse politics and social change were at the centre of the philosophy's PRACTICAL PART, and was very much connected. it wasnt a FUNDAMENTAL of the movement. ofcourse this question is more vague to answer than ive made it seem here due to wilhelm neitche's philosophy being so brutally inclined towardds being NON philosophical and practical.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:06 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i do admit that hitler resurrected germany from the ashes but that isnt very hard to do when you have a nation of followers forsaken by the world on whole and use illegal means military or otherwise to launder money from accross europe to germany practically bleeding most of europe's economies dry which was made easy by the fact that no world power was in the beginning willing enough to care for the crisis as long as it didnt touch them and let hitler continue his work. also later on if you have practically a nation of slave labourers working in endless supply and endless hours in inhuman unpaid labour with not even the benefit of clothes or surviveable food than its pretty easy to keep the high production rates up{specially since uve also stolen all the raw materials without paying a cent}.

please dont tell me that you think hitler lifted the economy through increasing the industrial or agricultural productivity of his nation by his SOCIOECONOMIC changes to his nation using just the honest jerman nationals.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:14 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boots
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alliance

Here, here!

Das ist wahr!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:15 PM
Boots is currently offline Click here to Send Boots a Private Message Find more posts by Boots Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

Here, here!

Das ist wahr!

are u even aware of the reasoning behind the acts of nazi's and hitler? Neitche. the official philosopher of the nazi movements was one of the deepest thinkers and idealistics in the philosophical world, along with hitler who was flat out a fundamentalist{although what he fundamentally followed might be a little debateable, but it certainly wasnt interpreting and taking advantage of the economic condition or sociol condition for personal gains} in all of neitche's books from Morgenröte. "Gedanken über die moralischen Vorurteile" discussing morals. or "Also Sprach Zarathustra" romantically displaying the death of god through the end of the journey of an enlightened zoaraster, one finds an IDEOLOGY very different from MARX or HEGEL or even ARISTOTLE which had in healthy amounts, the attempt to discover emperical scientific truths{which could be directly connected to economy and the social situation and its evolution} it is in the true sense an IDEOLOGY based on faith, belief , and adhesion, not an understanding of sociology or economics as a science and following through with that.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:35 PM
Boots
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonheartmm
are u even aware of the reasoning behind the acts of nazi's and hitler? Neitche. the official philosopher of the nazi movements was one of the deepest thinkers and idealistics in the philosophical world, along with hitler who was flat out a fundamentalist{although what he fundamentally followed might be a little debateable, but it certainly wasnt interpreting and taking advantage of the economic condition or sociol condition for personal gains} in all of neitche's books from Morgenröte. "Gedanken über die moralischen Vorurteile" discussing morals. or "Also Sprach Zarathustra" romantically displaying the death of god through the end of the journey of an enlightened zoaraster, one finds an IDEOLOGY very different from MARX or HEGEL or even ARISTOTLE which had in healthy amounts, the attempt to discover emperical scientific truths{which could be directly connected to economy and the social situation and its evolution} it is in the true sense an IDEOLOGY based on faith, belief , and adhesion, not an understanding of sociology or economics as a science and following through with that.

Wer? Nietzsche?

hahahahahahahah

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:38 PM
Boots is currently offline Click here to Send Boots a Private Message Find more posts by Boots Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Wer? Nietzsche?

hahahahahahahah
are you spam PMing everyone or just me you piece of shit

Sig By pittman

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:53 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boots
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TRH
are you spam PMing everyone or just me you piece of shit

Es tut mir leid, aber was?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 04:54 PM
Regret
One Among Many

My only question is, since when did JIA get a name change and drop the Bible for a Hitler quote book... *facetious*

wink

Robbin' from the rich to give to themselves

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 05:25 PM
Regret is currently offline Click here to Send Regret a Private Message Find more posts by Regret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boots
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Regret
My only question is, since when did JIA get a name change and drop the Bible for a Hitler quote book... *facetious*

wink

Wer? JIA?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 05:30 PM
Regret
One Among Many

Wer? JIA?
A "Christian" unable to make significant statements. His manner was Biblical quote with extremely minimal personal statement. By comparison, your manner so far is Hitler quote with extremely minimal personal statement. You are the Hitler version of the same manner, while making decent quotations still unable to make significant statements.

His full moniker was JesusIsAlive.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:03 PM
Regret is currently offline Click here to Send Regret a Private Message Find more posts by Regret Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boots
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are the Hitler version of the same manner, while making decent quotations still unable to make significant statements.
His full moniker was JesusIsAlive.

Das glaube ich nicht!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:05 PM
Regret
One Among Many

Das glaube ich nicht!
I believe so, regardless of your personal view of your behavior on this forum. If you do not wish to be considered such, you need to begin presenting more of yourself and less quotation without adequate commentary.

Also, I do not think you are him, you merely have the same manner. I believe JIA would have a difficult time learning German as from my experiences with him, he may believe English to be the language of God wink *once again facetious*

Last edited by Regret on Apr 1st, 2007 at 06:11 PM

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:08 PM
Boots
Restricted

Account Restricted

I believe so, regardless of your personal view of your behavior on this forum. If you do not wish to be considered such, you need to begin presenting more of yourself and less quotation without adequate commentary.

Also, I do not think you are him, you merely have the same manner.

Das ist wahr. Mit Vergnügen!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:12 PM
Regret
One Among Many

Das ist wahr. Mit Vergnügen!
Perhaps, but many don't seem to find it fun. They do not know what to make of your quotes, and many dissaprove of such a manner.

Add more of your own comments and you'll be fine.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:18 PM
Boots
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perhaps, but many don't seem to find it fun. They do not know what to make of your quotes, and many dissaprove of such a manner.

Add more of your own comments and you'll be fine.

O.K. i'm off now anyway, I doubt i'll bother coming back! I like you though you're nice!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:35 PM
Regret
One Among Many

O.K. i'm off now anyway, I doubt i'll bother coming back! I like you though you're nice!
Thanks. If you come back, just use more of your own commentary, quoting others does not always lead to a clear perception by others. Also, avoid vulgarity, such is not appropriate for gentlemen and ladies at any time.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:38 PM
chithappens

I agree. I read Mein Kempf. Read some books on the rising of Germany - truly intresting stuff. But please make your own comments. If we don't understand how you read it, then it won't make sense to post it.

Oh and please use paragraph breaks people! Geez stick out tongue

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 08:00 PM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ordo
Enforcer of the Republic

"Account Restricted"

Well that was fast.

| Sigs | My Artwork | Sig Duel Record 24:4 | Alliance Respect Thread |

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 08:37 PM
Ordo is currently offline Click here to Send Ordo a Private Message Find more posts by Ordo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote