KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Who has the most ridicules powers?

Who has the most ridicules powers?
Started by: Evil_Ash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Boots
Er redet immer Scheißdreck.

Umm...What the hell is that suppost to say?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:29 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Entity

Something about saying crap I think.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:31 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Green Lanterns are pretty ridiculous.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:37 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StarsNeverFall7

Darwin?? The ability to instantly adapt to anything...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 06:47 PM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

Jazz.

He's blue...

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 08:14 PM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Originally posted by Galan007
And that Spidey said he had fought Galactus to a standstill. roll eyes (sarcastic)

where the hell is that

Old Post Apr 1st, 2007 08:43 PM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

Storm can apparently "percieve the universe as patterns of energy and bend it to her will".

And I thought she manipulated weather.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 12:27 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Mxyzptlk, obviously

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 12:30 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Entity

It translates roughly to....

It always talks shitting dirt.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 12:32 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

Does anyone else find it ironic that Darwin's powers are the exact opposite of what Charles Darwin actually said? They completely break his theories on evolution...

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 01:58 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Does anyone else find it ironic that Darwin's powers are the exact opposite of what Charles Darwin actually said? They completely break his theories on evolution...

The very fact that the Xmen exists due to the Celestials goes against evoultion.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 02:04 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
The very fact that the Xmen exists due to the Celestials goes against evoultion.

Not really.... evolution doesn't say that genetic modification of organisms by conscious entities is impossible.

Humans today IRL can already genetically engineer things.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 02:17 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Not really.... evolution doesn't say that genetic modification of organisms by conscious entities is impossible.

Humans today IRL can already genetically engineer things.

What I mean is that the Xmen aren't evolved they're modified.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 02:25 AM
StarsNeverFall7

His theory really isn't disproven by the character, the strong adapts to survive, same idea with the character really, just on a more rediciulous level..

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 05:31 AM
StarsNeverFall7 is currently offline Click here to Send StarsNeverFall7 a Private Message Find more posts by StarsNeverFall7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

i would suck three nuts just to have Black Bolt's power...count 'em THREE!!!!! so leave him out of this and for the sentry...according to this scientific chart thing i read on the net, the power of 100,000 suns exploding simultaneously would be sufficient to start another "big bang" (or something like that) so if sentry actually had the power of a million he would be the most powerful being in the entire multiverse...i know absorbing man said "is this what it feels like to be god", but damn!!!! the sentry must have gone to those seminars superman gave lectures at entitled "how ridiculously powered metahumans can put mental blocks on thier ridiculous power levels"

but for me to pick somebody out of a crowd you cant really go wrong with a guy like galactus..he's not a cosmic being in the truest sense of the word, he's just a human scientist left over from the previous universe. he's no abtract concept, he's not an M-body, but depending on how much energy he absorbs he can obliterate any being in the universe below LT..SS has said it himself a few times that he is second only to galactus when it comes to weilding cosmic energy, so apparently G is the guy who wrote the book on it. so for somebody who isnt of abstract, or divinely appointed origin(like LT) who can literally created or destroy energy and spit in the face of univeral physics is quite ridiculous

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Last edited by manjaro on Apr 2nd, 2007 at 05:35 AM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 05:32 AM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by manjaro
i would suck three nuts just to have Black Bolt's power...count 'em [B]THREE!!!!! so leave him out of this and for the sentry...according to this scientific chart thing i read on the net, the power of 100,000 suns exploding simultaneously would be sufficient to start another "big bang" (or something like that)

I don't know where you heard that, but that's wrong.

The Big Bang was the expansion of all of the matter and energy in the universe from a single point. There are at least 100,000,000,000 stars in our own galaxy, and at least 100,000,000,000 galaxies in the universe. Also our galaxy is a relatively small one, and baryonic matter such as the kind that makes up stars and galaxies is insignificant next to the amount of invisible dark matter in the universe, and the dark matter in turn is insignificant next to the amount of "dark energy".

The Big Bang involved all of this (or at least, the substance/material that eventually became all of this).

100,000 suns is nothing.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 06:10 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by StarsNeverFall7
Darwin?? The ability to instantly adapt to anything...

I know, someone had to of phoned that in.

Doomsday has a similar deal going on. How do you become immune to such broad things like physical beatings or energy?

Originally posted by Endless Mike
I don't know where you heard that, but that's wrong.

The Big Bang was the expansion of all of the matter and energy in the universe from a single point. There are at least 100,000,000,000 stars in our own galaxy, and at least 100,000,000,000 galaxies in the universe. Also our galaxy is a relatively small one, and baryonic matter such as the kind that makes up stars and galaxies is insignificant next to the amount of invisible dark matter in the universe, and the dark matter in turn is insignificant next to the amount of "dark energy".

The Big Bang involved all of this (or at least, the substance/material that eventually became all of this).

100,000 suns is nothing.

An exploding star is supposed to give off unimaginable amounts of energy. Like as much energy as thousands or millions of star give off. I mean... nobody really knows for sure for the obvious reasons. But it's pretty crazy.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 06:57 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Medusa.

Ohh,I can control my hair.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2007 07:24 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I know, someone had to of phoned that in.

Doomsday has a similar deal going on. How do you become immune to such broad things like physical beatings or energy?

An exploding star is supposed to give off unimaginable amounts of energy. Like as much energy as thousands or millions of star give off. I mean... nobody really knows for sure for the obvious reasons. But it's pretty crazy.

Yes, a supernova can temporarily emit more energy than a galaxy, but that's because a star normally releases all of its energy slowly over a period of billions of years, if it explodes, it's released all at once.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 03:14 AM
StarsNeverFall7

I still say that Darwin is up there, a mutant has evolved to have the ability to evolve on a higher level. Thats just absurd. He literally won't lose a fight if he doesn't want to. Lamest powerset I've seen in a while.

I always thought Black Bolt was pretty cool...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 05:14 AM