KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Coming Shakedown Of The US And Iran

The Coming Shakedown Of The US And Iran
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

No offense, but sometimes you really do more harm than good deano.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 10:49 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Personally, I think anyone who makes ignorant statements, personal attacks or anything anti-social does their cause more harm than good.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 10:55 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Well being as you used them to try and prove a point and diminish mine, how about you take some fricken responsibility for what you post. These continuous cop-outs are complete bullsh*t.

That what you think eh? Then why the hell would you post this...

I used to at least sort of respect the fact that you actually used to stand behind the crap that you spouted, but now you don't even do that.

i dont stand behind something im not sure of. i posted it to add of info to the thread.

i didnt expect the thread to be derailed anyway

quote:
THEN POST IT. I WANT TO SEE ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...319439993514946

quote:
Skull and bones? Everyonw knows about them, they are not secret at all. This issue has ben beaten to death, funny that you cling to it so.

no all we have is people trying to defend politicians. they are not so secret? well can you tell me what goes on there?

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Last edited by Deano on Apr 4th, 2007 at 03:14 PM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 03:10 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
I wonder if thats the one when they are all in the woods and at the foot of a big stone owl...the camera is about half a mile away and doesn't zoom in...so it isn't quite evidence as you see nothing other than people in robes.

its quite clear what they are doing. its a documented ritual that has been used for years

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 03:11 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Deano
i dont stand behind something im not sure of. i posted it to add of info to the thread.

So you post information to add to a discussion, whether or not it has any informational merit or not? Or whether it is tru or not? That's just stupid.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...319439993514946

You expect us all to waste an hour and a half of our lives for you to make a point?

This is total garbage. He has no proof whatsoever. There are no photographs showing any politicians doing anything. There is nothing there.

Show evidence of what you claim. Do not post videos. Do not post the words of others. Post the Undeniable proof of what you claim.

they are not so secret? well can you tell me what goes on there?

What goes on there is pretty much immaterial. It is a secret society made up of priviledged Yale Students. It is how the young of the rich and powerful get together and feel that they are better than anyone else. Is it any wonder that so many in that group end up in positions of power? Hell no, they already have tonnes of money and all the family influence one needs to succeed.

Membership is not secret. Where they meet is not secret.

Ron Rosenbaum has studied them for 30 years, and this is what he has to say:

“The preoccupation with bones, mortality, with coffins, lying in coffins, standing around coffins, all this sort of thing I think is designed to give them the sense that, and it's very true, life is short,” says Rosenbaum. “You can spend it, if you have a privileged background, enjoying yourself, contributing nothing, or you can spend it making a contribution.”

Another interesting note:

quote:

David Brooks:

“My view of secret societies is they're like the first class cabin in airplanes. They're really impressive until you get into them, and then once you're there they're a little dull. So you hear all these conspiracy theories about Skull and Bones,” says Brooks.

It's basically a bunch of kids from the richest and most powerful families in the U.S. geting together and trying to make themselves feel that they are part of something greater, that act in itself bonds them closer together.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 12:28 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

they are opinions thought arent they? words like ''i think' and 'my view'

errm yes i think they are. you nor them have a clue what goes on there.

and yes these families..13 families run the world.

they must love getting together and plotting the downfall of the world. they want to control you kharmadog. and they are winning. wakey wakey time

and so i provide you with a video and you dont watch it. errm ok. the point is that politicians are part of a club in which they worship demonic child killing owls and do mock human sacrifice.

if i was part of a christian club of some sort, would you say i wasnt a christian because you havent seen me in any christian acticity there? no because me being there would be obvious.

and id like your opinion on cathy o brian

Last edited by Deano on Apr 5th, 2007 at 12:38 AM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 12:35 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Once again Deano, cut the garbage and post proof of your claims.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 12:48 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NuclearWinter
Restricted

Account Restricted

The answer is simple. You really begin to learn, transform, or change anything when you are engaged on your side of a process. This makes it easy to just sit and listen, and while listening, to pretend something is changing in you.

Your ego-mind tries to convince your Deep Self that you've done your part by just being here. Therefore, you say it is up to someone else to change things. But what is happening from "the other side" of this is quite different. Your inner self is waiting to sense a spiritual yearning or a slight expansion in your awareness.

The moment is present in even the smallest increment, and your True Self has the ability to move instantly into that space and open up your awareness to stretch your experience of your connection to the Divine. But until you present that opportunity for yourself, my friends, you can do nothing.

http://entertainmentcentral.iboards.us/

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 02:31 AM
NuclearWinter is currently offline Click here to Send NuclearWinter a Private Message Find more posts by NuclearWinter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

its quite clear what they are doing. its a documented ritual that has been used for years

Yes...its very clear...even though you can't possibly identify anyone in it.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 09:47 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

and id like your opinion on cathy o brian

I have no opinion of her as her story sounds completely made up and no information can be gathered about it from a site other than a conspiracy site (or so it seems).

I have no doubt that government agencies (especially the CIA and other such beasts) do their fair share of brain washing and mind manipulation. But her story is just too over the top.

I ask you Deano, why must you always believe the most ridiculous explanation of everything? Whether it is this or inter-dimensional lizardmen, you always seems to believe the least likely explanation of any occurrence or the least likely occurrence of any event at all.

Although there are a few exceptions to the rule, you'd be better to live by the " if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is most likely a duck" school of thought.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 10:58 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Kathy O brian is a nut =/

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 12:25 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Yes...its very clear...even though you can't possibly identify anyone in it.

not the point though. if that club participates in these satanic rituals, then everyone that goes there must either take part or at least accept what they do.

think about it for once

I have no opinion of her as her story sounds completely made up and no information can be gathered about it from a site other than a conspiracy site (or so it seems).

I have no doubt that government agencies (especially the CIA and other such beasts) do their fair share of brain washing and mind manipulation. But her story is just too over the top.

I ask you Deano, why must you always believe the most ridiculous explanation of everything? Whether it is this or inter-dimensional lizardmen, you always seems to believe the least likely explanation of any occurrence or the least likely occurrence of any event at all.

Although there are a few exceptions to the rule, you'd be better to live by the " if it walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is most likely a duck" school of thought.

everything that appears hard to believe is made up according to you.

and i dont believe everything, i believe what my heart tells me. nothing is impossible. theres more that we need to know.

and your right when you say its dangerous and foolish to believe everything. from what ive read and from what im seeing with my own eyes, i dont find any of this stuff hard to believe. obviously there are more extreme theorys than others.

i just dislike people that take the piss and laugh off everyting thats put in front of them.

i know gow controlled the media is and it makes me wonder that else has been hidden from us in world history. what you can see is not always what is real.

Last edited by Deano on Apr 5th, 2007 at 02:41 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 02:37 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

not the point though. if that club participates in these satanic rituals, then everyone that goes there must either take part or at least accept what they do.

think about it for once

Err, I'm sorry, you can't identify who it is, therefore it could be anyone, even people payed by Alex Jones to act.

There is no evidence of the location, participents, motives or even the smallest shred of evidence if it is a genuine ritual. Easy to stage...think about it for once.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 04:09 PM
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

KharmaDog!!! What's up my brother!? Miss you man, and so does General G. Hey are these chumps picking on you?! Easy there fellaz, my friend kharma here can be a little sensitive. Try not to rub him the wrong way(oh Sh*t, another homosexual imagery, damn! Sorry Kharma). Lay off him or else! Don't worry about it, i got your back Karma.....and General G's got your front wink

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Last edited by doomsday49 on Apr 6th, 2007 at 12:04 AM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 11:50 PM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by doomsday49
KharmaDog!!! What's up my brother!? Miss you man, and so does General G. Hey are these chumps picking on you?! Easy there fellaz, my friend kharma here can be a little sensitive. Try not to rub him the wrong way(oh Sh*t, another homosexual imagery, damn! Sorry Kharma). Lay off him or else! Don't worry about it, i got your back Karma.....and General G's got your front wink

Man, you have to follow me around to get my attention? As flattered as I am, I look forward to your banning.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 11:34 PM
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man, you have to follow me around to get my attention? As flattered as I am, I look forward to your banning.

Oh Kharma, you jokester! Anywayz, this week slumber party is going to be at my place. Don't forget to wear something sexy. But you have to be nice, o.k. See you there you intellect you

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 05:11 AM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Consider yourself warned for trolling and flame baiting again doomsday49. Cut it out for good, or be banned!

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 08:19 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Storm
Consider yourself warned for trolling and flame baiting again doomsday49. Cut it out for good, or be banned!

sad Yes my love...

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:48 PM