KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Krayt, Darth Bane vs NJO Luke, ROTS Anakin, ROTS Mace

Darth Krayt, Darth Bane vs NJO Luke, ROTS Anakin, ROTS Mace
Started by: Crosshair

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
[Gideon]I keep forgetting that you're stupid, and you keep reminding me.[/Gideon]
I never said you did in this particular instance (you can't prove so at least, so don't try), I was just giving you some useful info for the future, so quit making assumptions you assinine assh0le.

Ah! Gideon-style quote sessions, how fun. I suppose, if you wanted to seem smarter, debating like me would certainly get you there. But, I must warn you, debating like me requires more than a single-digit IQ, so you might find yourself in a bit of a quandry.

quote:
I'm not getting into this again, but even if you're right, you're trying to argue that Bane and Sidious are not on par. Sidious can still be the more powerful, but still have Bane be on par with him. The only way you can prove that wrong is by proving that Sidious is ahead by some sort of a margin, and that's where your blanket statements fail, as they say nothing in terms of to what degree Sidious is the most powerful. So unlucky, you still suck.

I didn't argue. I simply asked you "since when was Bane on par with Sidious". And, incidentally, I didn't get an answer on that.

quote:
[Gideon]Translation: I'm right, you're wrong, get used to it.[/Gideon]

BTW, that's the second time I've used your phrasing and it just occurred to me how gay I sound.

It just occured to you that you sound gay? I think Sexy and I have been trying to tell you this for a long, long time.

quote:
LOL. Good luck providing proof for such a ridiculous claim.

Thanks. ^_^

quote:
Sure thing sweetheart.

Wow. You're right, you do sound gay.

quote:
Oh my days, how dumb can you get?

I suppose, one could theoretically could decline in intellect to the point that they reach your particular level.

quote:
I've already explained to you how age isn't the big be all end all, however it still makes a large difference worth mentioning. In Yoda and Bane's case, Bane's far superior prodigy and potential throw things out of the window.

Sure it does. wink

quote:
LMAO, do you and Sexy like practise insults together or something?

We don't "practise" insults. Nor do we practice them, either.

quote:
So what, I still have 5 valid points that put him on Bane's level at least.

Not really. And thanks for consenting that you're wrong.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 03:48 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr McBeefington
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, this is an overkill. While I'd like to believe Darth Krayt is very powerful and possibly was the one who killed Luke and whoever else, he hasn't done anything impressive enough to put himself on the level of Sidious and even Bane. Luke himself would have much trouble with both sith but you add Anakin and Mace, you have overkill.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 03:30 PM
Click here to Send Dr McBeefington a Private Message Find more posts by Dr McBeefington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

I think team 2, but i don't anything about Krayt, how would you guys rate him, compared to others. And don't overpower him, just because he is your favorite.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 09:37 PM
Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Methinks team one. Sorry Luke.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 10:02 PM
Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Gerald
Star Wars Expert

Krayt solos. Bane is basically a non-factor.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 06:13 AM
Click here to Send Big Gerald a Private Message Find more posts by Big Gerald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Good thread, not sure.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 06:21 AM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

How can Windu stop Bane's lightning?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 07:06 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
godemperortrump
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mace solos. And then kills Luke and Anakin

Old Post Sep 13th, 2017 07:16 AM
Click here to Send godemperortrump a Private Message Find more posts by godemperortrump Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote