KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Official WWE Thread

Official WWE Thread
Started by: Joe K

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (307): « First ... « 299 300 [301] 302 303 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

So apparently WWE is negotiating with the studio that is making the Bumblebee movie to get time off for Cena in November so Cena can face the Undertaker at Survivor Series

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 05:27 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheHulk
Well fine, if that's the reason why he is garbage to you then it is okay as it is reasonable.

I'm very curious on what credit his given Cena. I would be shocked if it was even Cena's charity work that Blitz gave Cena props for. I watched and tolerated Blitz for a long time before i stopped supporting him. Blitz makes Dave Meltzer look like god i tell ya.
Hey I am not the only one who feels this way about Reigns...as I said Cena stated it best.

Man...you know how many videos Bruce has for me to go through to search for that? Problem is, alot of those old video's are no longer up on Youtube for some reason. I will try to search and link it. See the thing about Bruce is, he rants on Cena and Reigns yes, but the thing is he has always stated whoever are fans of "Cena and Reigns" MORE POWER TO THEM. He just gives his opinions of how he feels which lots of people tend to agree with.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 05:45 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by ESB -1138
So apparently WWE is negotiating with the studio that is making the Bumblebee movie to get time off for Cena in November so Cena can face the Undertaker at Survivor Series
I wonder what will be the storyline leading up to this.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 05:47 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by P-Geyser
I wonder what will be the storyline leading up to this.

Cena did bring up Taker during his promo against Reigns when he said, "I'm not the Undertaker. I'm not a battered veteran at the end of his career with a bad hip." That could be used as a jumping off part for a feud. Not to mention that it was Taker who pushed to face Cena at the last WrestleMania but it was Vince who put Roman there instead.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 06:13 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Cena did bring up Taker during his promo against Reigns when he said, "I'm not the Undertaker. I'm not a battered veteran at the end of his career with a bad hip." That could be used as a jumping off part for a feud. Not to mention that it was Taker who pushed to face Cena at the last WrestleMania but it was Vince who put Roman there instead.
Sh!t you are right!!!! I totally forgot about the remark Cena made about Taker. I had seen quite a few folks taken back and miffed by Cena's comment on YouTube and Twitter. It will be interesting to see Taker respond....if and when he does.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2017 06:34 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

Hey I am not the only one who feels this way about Reigns...as I said Cena stated it best.

Man...you know how many videos Bruce has for me to go through to search for that? Problem is, alot of those old video's are no longer up on Youtube for some reason. I will try to search and link it. See the thing about Bruce is, he rants on Cena and Reigns yes, but the thing is he has always stated whoever are fans of "Cena and Reigns" MORE POWER TO THEM. He just gives his opinions of how he feels which lots of people tend to agree with.
At this point, i could care less on fans and smarks alike because they all evolve to normies one way or another.

Yeah, i actually hear him say 'power to them' quite a lot. That old proverb would mean more if he actually meant it. He just gives his opinions? Lets face the facts, we all know the type of people that think their opinions are facts and his obviously one of them.....lol most of us are guilty of it to be fair though i guess.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 01:15 PM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

At this point, i could care less on fans and smarks alike because they all evolve to normies one way or another.

Yeah, i actually hear him say 'power to them' quite a lot. That old proverb would mean more if he actually meant it. He just gives his opinions? Lets face the facts, we all know the type of people that think their opinions are facts and his obviously one of them.....lol most of us are guilty of it to be fair though i guess.
"Normies?" look I have NEVER liked Cena from when he debuted till now, and I NEVER liked Reigns even when he was in the The Shield, and I will never change on that.

Yeah Bruce says "More Power to You"...the thing is, if he does attack folks on their opinion's, it's mostly those same folks that blow up his Twitter with attacking him personally especially for not liking Cena. I also like JDfromNY BUT unlike Bruce, he has a habit of stating his opinions are right, while everyone else's are wrong. I agree we are all guilty to some extent on opinion's.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2017 06:31 PM
TheHulk
Retired Debater

"Normies?" look I have NEVER liked Cena from when he debuted till now, and I NEVER liked Reigns even when he was in the The Shield, and I will never change on that.

Yeah Bruce says "More Power to You"...the thing is, if he does attack folks on their opinion's, it's mostly those same folks that blow up his Twitter with attacking him personally especially for not liking Cena. I also like JDfromNY BUT unlike Bruce, he has a habit of stating his opinions are right, while everyone else's are wrong. I agree we are all guilty to some extent on opinion's.
I didn't say you are a normie laughing out loud

I'm glad you mention his twitter, because that's where i know he does not mean it when he says ''you like Cena? power to you'' because i have seen with my own two eyes where he tweets ''**** Cena and all his fans'' It's easy to defend and excuse by saying it was because he was being attacked by fanboys. No, he hates Cena and his fans, after all you don't see anyone saying ''**** black people, a group of them mugged me for 2 weeks consistently'' and getting away with it do you? Yeah it's an extreme example but you get the point.

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2017 01:33 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Yesterday was full of wrestling, I went to training then the was a show about a half hour away which was awesome. Lucha forever, it's run by Ryan smile who been around the the Brit indie scene forever so he's able to put on great cards.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 10:05 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Bobby Heenan died 😔

I didn't grow up with him as commentator but I've gone back and watched old wwe and wcw shows he's called

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 10:06 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

R.I.P to The Brain

A lot of old school fans will feel this one sad

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 01:11 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Heenan is one of the greatest heels of all time!

They should have a HUGE tribute to Heenan tonight on Raw.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 01:50 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Pr, the moment The Uso turned heel...they had badass promos and more interesting matches. They literally became a top 3 tag team in WWE with a simple heel turn sad

I'm not saying the cruiserweights are not good or not contribute to Raw at all but they aren't it's strong points imho.

How dare you start to dislike the titty master that is Dean Ambrose. Even if Owens and Styles is bad...at least it's new! Again, Miz v Dean for the 2nd time IN THE SPAN OF LESS THAN 8 MONTHS. How is the womans divison in Raw any better? They screwed Bayley and honestly can't decide who should be Alexa's next big threat.

The heel turn didn't happen during the shake-up, though. I liked it too, but it happened during the time when Smackdown was really good, not when it went downhill. And though it's been better lately, it still has a ways to go.

Raw has had a better women's division pretty much since Carmella won the briefcase. They could have done more with them, but when the best part about your women's division is a man (Ellsworth), something is seriously wrong.

==

All that said, I'm looking forward to No Mercy.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 05:15 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

I didn't say you are a normie laughing out loud

I'm glad you mention his twitter, because that's where i know he does not mean it when he says ''you like Cena? power to you'' because i have seen with my own two eyes where he tweets ''**** Cena and all his fans'' It's easy to defend and excuse by saying it was because he was being attacked by fanboys. No, he hates Cena and his fans, after all you don't see anyone saying ''**** black people, a group of them mugged me for 2 weeks consistently'' and getting away with it do you? Yeah it's an extreme example but you get the point.
My fault I thought you were implying.

I have to disagree with you again. I actually follow him on Twitter, so I know how he interacts with his followers and the general folk. Yes he hates Cena with a passion, and he gives solid in depth reasons NOT denying that. Here is the thing, he has gone after Cena fans, BUT that's when they come in and call him "Hater" or as you stated "Angry Grampa"..which I stated. If Cena fans came in and said they disagreed with him and in respectful way, he would not berate them at all. Not his style.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 06:14 PM
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Oh yeah R.I.P Bobby The Brain....you will be missed sad

Old Post Sep 18th, 2017 06:15 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So who are you guys rooting for this sunday?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 01:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by -Pr-
So who are you guys rooting for this sunday?
As I stated, I can't believe I am saying it but....I am on Team Cena. I don't like him, but I cannot stand Reigns.

As far as Lesnar and Strowman...I am actually routing for Strowman. I love Brock, but I am sick and tired of the part time schedule. It would be nice to have a Champ who is there every Monday night.

I honestly think Reigns and Lesnar will be the Victor's this Sunday.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2017 10:08 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Romanwinslol

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 05:07 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by -Pr-
Romanwinslol

Now does Cena show up on RAW tonight?

And if he does what happens?

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 08:26 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't know if he will. I heard he had a movie to go do. If this is his last ever match (and I seriously doubt it is), then it was a ****ing awful way to go out.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 08:38 PM