KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Official WWE Thread

Official WWE Thread
Started by: Joe K

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (307): « First ... « 300 301 [302] 303 304 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Yeah I really doubt Cena is actually gonna be finished, wonder if he'll start to have a career similar to the rock before he went full time movie star

I tried to stay up through the morning to watch no mercy but stopped at Cena Vs reigns, watched the rest today. Everything before I went to sleep I thought was great , the tag match being the best of the night. RIP Cesaro's teeth. I dunno if it's because I didn't watch all in one go but from reigns Vs Cena it all went a bit shit for me. I hate to see Neville lose the title again, especially to enzo.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2017 10:17 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

So hell in a cell was good

Shane did what Shane does

Old Post Oct 11th, 2017 04:23 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Wow the utter complete B.S. being done to Shinsuke Nakamura. I don't get it...he can defeat Cena and Orton, but comes up short to Juicer Mahal. Nonsense.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2017 06:28 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Not sure if it's confirmed but everyone says Neville has left wwe

Old Post Oct 14th, 2017 09:42 PM
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
Not sure if it's confirmed but everyone says Neville has left wwe

Why did he leave?

The only place better than WWE would be NJPW or an unlikely matching deal from TNA.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2017 08:23 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

kurt angle is actually wrestling again! he's replacing roman at TLC

because a bunch of wwe roster got sick with something its really messing with the card

aj styles is replacing bray vs balor

its going to be a really weird ppv

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 01:48 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Asuka looks like a rainbow threw up on her. Interesting look though.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 12:28 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

No one cared about the Light Heavyweight Division then and no one cares about 205 Cruiserweights now.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 12:29 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Sooo cute!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 12:49 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Finally, someone Enzo could realistically beat.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 01:29 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Oooh, messy win for the Demon King... AJ looked a little peaked early, didn't seem like either were 100%.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 01:58 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Nice tribute.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 02:04 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Elias gets good heat, they could easily make him the next Honkey Tonk Man.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 02:08 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Wow that main event was so bad it was almost too good.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 03:08 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Miz ate the pin, as I expected. Angle was in better shape than I thought he'd be, but dropping Cesaro through that table... Eesh.

Balor and AJ wasn't as good as they could be, but still better than most of the roster is capable of, imo.

Enzo did nothing to change the perception that he's piss poor at the actual wrestling part.

Tag match was good, Asuka was good, Bliss and Mickie... Was all right, I guess.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 08:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

So WWE had NO OTHER wrestlers available to team with Ambrose and Rollins... they HAD to drag poor Kurt Angle out of retirement and risk him getting more injured for a PPV??!

What. The. FVCK!!

How many guys in their roster? How many of them were sitting on their butts at home last night DOING NOTHING?!

Seriously wasted potential to make a new guy shine.

NOOOO WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2017 01:04 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

WWE released Emma. So fvck them in the ear with a steel plated spiked dildo.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Nuke Nixon on Oct 29th, 2017 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 07:17 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Emma takes her skills to Impact then

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 01:11 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

It would probably be better for her and Impact if she found other interests not in the sports entertainment industry... she's not the best wrestler there is. But she's cute as hell.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 01:19 AM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

https://twitter.com/UKMoments/status/927290726802698242

Triple H showing up on an indie show in Cardiff! Who'd have thought? I wanted to go to this show but had to work, absolutely gutted. Calling in sick next time.

Wrestling in 2017 is nuts

Also Chris Jericho is going to be at wrestle kingdom 12 against Kenny omega

Old Post Nov 6th, 2017 01:14 PM