KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Official WWE Thread

Official WWE Thread
Started by: Joe K

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (307): « First ... « 305 306 [307]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
It's that time again: That time when Dolph Ziggler shows that he's a ****ing star, and in my head I'm telling myself not to get my hopes up. That he won't be pushed. That it's futile to hope.

And yet...

Dolph will NEVER be pushed. He is a bonafide Loser and it's a shame, because the guy is super talented and can go in the ring. WWE is sh!t. Just watch how they will destroy Matt Riddle. In NXT, the dude was awesome...now that he is on the main roster, watch him get squashed to "King Corbin" Every NXT star that makes the transition to the main roster seems to be squashed and made to look like sh!t.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2020 05:20 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

RIP Kamala

Old Post Aug 11th, 2020 12:05 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Pro wrestling is still a thing?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2021 07:49 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

You could land a Boeing 747 on that forehead.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2021 09:06 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

True, and she could give you a concussion by slapping you in the skullplate with her cock.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2021 02:14 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

WWE got rid of Samoa Joe, Mickie James and Bo Dallas... and some other nobodies... budget cuts are a bish.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2021 03:25 PM
riv6672

Nobody talks wrestling any more, I guess. stick out tongue

But still!

I accidentally spoilered myself a few minutes ago by reading a random headline but damn, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Big E cashed in last night and won the title.

That’s pretty cool.

I’m already thinking that if [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The Bloodline can retain their titles till November on Smackdiwn, and Kofi/Woods can win the tag titles by then on Raw, we could have The Bloodline and The New Day face off in a Champion Vs Champion Vs Champions Vs Champions triple threat main event at this year’s Survivor Series.

Wishful thinking, but it WOULD be a pretty epic match.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 09:54 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I think AEW really lit a fire under them with all out, so as much as I like Big E finally getting that push, it feels really reactionary to me. Not that Big E likely cares thoug, but still.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 01:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
I think AEW really lit a fire under them with all out, so as much as I like Big E finally getting that push, it feels really reactionary to me. Not that Big E likely cares thoug, but still.

Supposedly it was pressure from USA to make RAW have a memorable show after SD's Madison Square Garden show.
I'm thinking its both USA and AEW factors.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 10:03 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well it’s not Survivor Series, but i AM getting the Bloodline New Day match i wanted! yes

Old Post Sep 18th, 2021 10:40 PM
altoon1.2

So no talk of the Vince scandal Honestly it not a shocker just the fact he had to step down. But he is still in charge of creative so unfortunately nothing will change. I do wonder who is behind the leak. Steph and HHH pissed they were pushed out? Or maybe a power move by Khan to fully take over?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2022 05:45 PM
altoon1.2 is currently offline Click here to Send altoon1.2 a Private Message Find more posts by altoon1.2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote