KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Official WWE Thread

Official WWE Thread
Started by: Joe K

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (307): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dyajeep

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General G
It has been made perfectly obvious, even to me, that Edge simply can't legitamately beat Cena, I don't know why they keep putting him in title matches. Although, I do like Edge.

* he can, it's only the storyline... wink

* as heel, Edge can be a good champ, provided that weasel-attitude of his... as face, i think he still make it good run... stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 02:58 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

Dont really give a damn what you guys think, cena is ganna stay champ. People bust on him to much.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 01:28 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* overcoming the odds is cool... but ALWAYS overcoming the odds makes him suck...

* ever heard of the phrase, "give chance to others"?

* Cena can still be a well-worth WWE Superstar even without a title, so why hang on it this long? his storyline is getting predictable...

* even top dogs like The Rock, Stone Cold and HHH lose their title, why can't Cena lose his? oh well, that's WWE...

* i just hope The Rock comes back and kick everyone's butt all over again... peace out! smile

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 03:41 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

Originally posted by G U I T A R
Dont really give a damn what you guys think, cena is ganna stay champ. People bust on him to much.

I agree man.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^
HARD WORK beats talent when talent fails to WORK HARD.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 12:51 AM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cena is trying to be Austin V.2.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 03:23 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teampac08
Love and War

Originally posted by The_Mayor
Because its staged, if it wasn't he still would.

What is this suppose to mean? Storywise, yeah he's unbeatable. In real life I'd put my money on bigger guys like Batista and Lashley. More skilled fighters like Angle could probably take him out as well. I cant believe someone actually thinks that Cena's unbeatable in real life as well. Anyway, I'm tired of seeing Cena as a face. I'd like to see him as a heel.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 06:06 AM
teampac08 is currently offline Click here to Send teampac08 a Private Message Find more posts by teampac08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

Cena is definately beatable in real life lol. He might have strength but when it comes to quickness the UFC and MMA fighters come in for that, but if Cena did get a nice hold on someone I highly doubt they'd get out.
But anyways im a big fan of cena but it's true he's held the belt for quite some time, but I really dont want micheals to get the belt. For some reason I just dont liek his attitude right now he just acts liek a little prick.
And for Rated RKO...they arnt ganna last long, they will backstab eachother at backlash :-\. Lol Monday night RAW was funny though, how that guy got the title, but we all know that was a set up..what I want o know is whats ganan happen to that title?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 01:48 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

cena sucks. i hope orton takes the title because we need a heel champion. edge was good but orton is better.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 02:13 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

Orton is ok if he would ditch the big chinned wonder edge.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 02:20 PM
General G
Canadian.

Worst Raw ever. no expression

There is absolutely no way. Damn Cena bugs me, I swear, if Cena wins at Backlash, I am done with WWE, I don't care, it is just really starting to bug me now.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 10:37 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

New Jack Should Blade Cena

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 10:46 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Originally posted by G U I T A R
Cena is definately beatable in real life lol. He might have strength but when it comes to quickness the UFC and MMA fighters come in for that, but if Cena did get a nice hold on someone I highly doubt they'd get out.
But anyways im a big fan of cena but it's true he's held the belt for quite some time, but I really dont want micheals to get the belt. For some reason I just dont liek his attitude right now he just acts liek a little prick.
And for Rated RKO...they arnt ganna last long, they will backstab eachother at backlash :-\. Lol Monday night RAW was funny though, how that guy got the title, but we all know that was a set up..what I want o know is whats ganan happen to that title?

Well what I've read so far is that the Intercontinental Championship is gonna stay with Santino Marella, last night was actually his debut for Raw and he is gonna be on Raw for now on.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 10:57 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

Lol cool.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 03:46 AM
Corndog

Originally posted by In Fate's Hands
Well what I've read so far is that the Intercontinental Championship is gonna stay with Santino Marella, last night was actually his debut for Raw and he is gonna be on Raw for now on.

He's actually a real wrestler in training anyway, even before the title picture.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:19 PM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Cena is trying to be Austin V.2.

-AC

which he will never be...

i'm pretty sure that when Cena loses the title, there will be a collective sigh of relief from the fans...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 01:34 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't understand why everyone hates Cena so much.. I mean yeah he's had the title WAY too long... but c'mon, he's judt doign what he's supposed to do, and he does it well.

As for who he should lose it to I think he sould lose it to Lashly (Just my personal choice). BL is one of the few wrestlers left in the buisness who has potential (imo)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 01:54 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

I really don't think he has much potential, and he should lose it to either Michaels or Orton.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 03:21 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
I don't understand why everyone hates Cena so much.. I mean yeah he's had the title WAY too long... but c'mon, he's judt doign what he's supposed to do, and he does it well.

As for who he should lose it to I think he sould lose it to Lashly (Just my personal choice). BL is one of the few wrestlers left in the buisness who has potential (imo)

I agree with you on the whole thing BP.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 08:36 PM
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes

he's been booed out of the arena and he isn't even a heel...

admittedly, i did like Cena back in his "wordLife" days, back when he was U.S. champion in Smackdown...

if he's just doing what he's supposed to do, then what he does sucks...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 02:25 AM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is there anybody "better" than Cena?

Michaels can't do anything we haven't seen, to many that's just as "same old" as Cena. Orton has X-Pac heat in the back, but he is the kind of heel that you wouldn't mind having the belt, but would just be "hated" by the fans, in the proper way. So maybe he's the best choice.

Bobby Lashley and the others, as said before, are not allowed to use the one facet of their ability that makes them good: Power. So don't look to him for it. I don't get why the WWE feels it's necessary to let these people use the mic. When Heyman was Brock Lesnar's mouthpiece, Lesnar was much more intimidating cos he seemed like a weapon. Like Taker did for many years under Bearer's rule. If Lashley had that he'd be better.

Onto Cena again, it raises an interesting point, doesn't it?

Everyone was dissing Cena back then for being "fake" and a "wigger", but if THIS is his real persona; Some boring, army fatigue wearing sleep-inducer, what makes for the better TV?

As opposed to The Rock, who spoke in such a fake voice and rolled off catchphrases that he became much better when he was more natural.

John Cena's gimmick came along a few years too late, people realise the "war" is false, so they're less inclined to follow his salute bs.

He's just an ill-timed, ill-planned character.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 12:08 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote