KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Official WWE Thread

Official WWE Thread
Started by: Joe K

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (307): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joe K
I dee kay.

So what everyones predictions for backlash?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 01:48 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Cena better damn lose, I don't care much for the rest. Except for Undertaker, he better win. big grin

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 10:37 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

lol

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 09:22 AM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

Cena
Taker
who cares

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^
HARD WORK beats talent when talent fails to WORK HARD.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 08:04 PM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Watch him in his Nation days, he speaks very fake, and nearly everything he said was a catchphrase. He wasn't inventive.

-AC

* well yeah... i think it was his "Rocky Maivia" persona... but when he went solo as "The Rock", he improved a little, he still speaks slow and kinda majestic-like...

* he went to a really entertaining speaker when he begins to turn face but still bashes and disses his interviewers and fellow wrestlers... and even made much more catchphrases like "cumsi-cumsa" and "umpa-lumpa"... laughing out loud

* in his last regular return in WWE, his speaks more naturally and speaks very damn fast and also funny...

* anyways, my Backlash prediction: Cena loses, Edge wins, I HOPE... UnderTaker SHOULD retain his title... wink

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 03:53 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

There was one promo where he literally used all his catchphrase except "If you smell..." etc.

He was talking to Commissioner Slaughter and he said "You take you and your 75 cent shirt, you go in the back and you get The Rock and Owen Hart's tag team titles. Know your role before The Rock lays the smack down on your candy ass, jabroni.".

Where as now he'll come out and go just get as good a reaction from a facial expression.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 03:57 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

Well people! Cena retains the title, Taker retains the title due to either batista nor taker could make it back for the 10 count, and bobby lashley loses the title to vince mcmahon

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 01:51 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Vince McMahon is the ECW champion ?

He is really pissing all over ECW isn't he.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 02:27 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

Yeah, that's kind of wierd to me though...The Chairman on WWE ECW Champ? Bobby lashley is ganna kick his ass, and yeah he pisses on them tomuch because he knows they never succeded as much as the RAW and SMACKDOWN brands. But ECW seems to be doing well if you ask me, I know there's not many people in this forum that dont like him but Bobbly lashley has made a big impact.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 03:23 PM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Wow... WWE really sucks now. So sad. sad

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 04:59 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bobby is my favourite next to Benoit. And I never really liked ECW to begin with, it's just not the same as the old ECW, they really toned it down.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 05:00 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not meant to be the same as the old ECW, that's the whole point.

I loved ECW as much as the next person, but it's long gone. I still don't think Vince should be continually trying to disrespect it though.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 06:15 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Cena is still the champion? no expression

mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 07:39 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course. You think they'd make him lose it at Backlash?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 07:45 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Damnet, I want him to lose it anywhere!

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 11:53 PM
dyajeep

* Cena fell on a prone Orton (speared by Edge) after he was superkicked by Michaels... it was intended to make Cena's victory is just a luck... when will Cena finally lose the title? when and to whom?

Old Post May 1st, 2007 03:34 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
teampac08
Love and War

What the hell are those story writers smokin? Why would they bring the Great Khali into Cena and everyone else's mess. This guy is so horrible at the mic and at wrestling. So what if he's huge. He's also boring to watch.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 08:41 AM
teampac08 is currently offline Click here to Send teampac08 a Private Message Find more posts by teampac08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Yeah, Khali sucks big time. It's like they think Cena needs a new challenge. He hasn't overcome his current challenges yet!!

Old Post May 1st, 2007 04:36 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Cena has yet to be challenged. He's written in as a superman type. They're going about reworking his character all wrong.

They give him a "coincidental" finish to retain his title, because they know a clean finish will draw more heat. Yet the next night, you toss Khali out there and make him look like the face/underdog. You can't execute a turn on a stale superstar by pushing him to a crowd that doesn't want him in his current capacity.

..and Lashley dropped the title b/c of an shoulder injury. That pretty much guarantees that McMahon/Lashley angle will be squashed, Lashley will go to RAW, Chris Masters will be getting his push, and Elijah Burke/New Breed will also be pushed to carry ECW. Because if that isn't the case, you've got WAY too much written into ECW. Considering WWE's latest proposal to RVD was declined, perhaps they'd give him the belt? Vince would be somewhat of a hypocrit, but he'd also be making a giant business decision that could ultimately save the brand.

Last edited by Cory Chaos on May 1st, 2007 at 04:55 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2007 04:50 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

I really think, at this point, every WWE storyline is beyond being saved. Too much ridiculousness going on as far as who beat whom, and the characters suck, really.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 05:24 PM